Overview of ICICI Bank World Debit Card:
ICICI Debit Cards are one of the most popular products that ICICI offers. Each type of debit card comes loaded with unique features and benefits that are designed to suit each customer profile. What’s more, the advanced technology ensures the best in security and convenience for you.
No matter where in the world you are, all you need is the ICICI Bank World debit card for smooth and safe transactions. The card comes with a variety of features and benefits that will knock your socks off. Forget about carrying around cash when you have the ICICI Bank World debit card which is accepted in over 50 million merchant outlets and ATMs around the globe. With so many features packed into one card, is it any wonder that the ICICI Bank debit card is one of the most preferred among the abundant choice out there.
Features and Benefits:
- No more worry about spending over the credit limit thanks to the high withdrawal and transaction limit. The daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites is Rs. 2,00,000 in India and Rs. 1,50,000 outside India. The maximum you can withdraw from the ICICI Bank World debit card is Rs. 1,00,000 whether you are in India or abroad.
- Online transactions for everything from purchasing clothes to booking flight tickets is possible with the ICICI Bank World debit card.
- Fill up on petrol at any petrol pump and get zero surcharge on fuel purchases.
- Complementary air, personal accident and purchase protection. The air accident insurance can go up to Rs. 20 Lac, the personal accident insurance is worth Rs. 10 Lac and purchase protection is worth Rs. 2.5 Lac.
- Earn reward points every time you swipe your ICICI Bank World debit card. Every time you swipe for Rs. 200 at merchant establishment in India you stand to earn 6 Points. If you are purchasing from a merchant establishment located outside India, you stand to earn 10 points for every Rs. 200 spent on the card.
- The Zero Liability Protection lets you carry your debit card around in peace since it protects you from fraudulent activity on the card, theft or misplacement.
- Superb tracking system. You will be notified by SMS instantly each time a transaction is made on the card.
- Itemized billing system makes sure that you stay on track when it comes to your expenses with the World card.
World Debit Card FAQs
- How do I report unauthorized transactions?
Ans. To report loss of the card or misuse, simply call the 24-Hour Customer Care number within 15 days of the incident and the balance in your account will be restored.
- To avail Zero Liability, what are the documents that I need to submit?
Ans. You will need to submit the following documents:
- An application with your account number, date of loss and ICICI Bank Debit Card Number mentioned.
- Written application containing your ICICI Bank Debit Card Number, account number and the date of loss
- Copy of FIR or Police compliant
- In case the fraudulent activity has occurred while you are abroad, you will need to provide a copy of your Passport.
- What transactions are covered under the “Zero Liability feature”?
Ans. All purchases made at stores will be covered under this feature. However, transactions at ATMs or online are not covered under this feature because both of these types of transactions needs your PIN for authentication.
- Can I earn reward points with any payment that I do with my ICICI Bank World debit card?
Ans. No. Payments made with your ICICI Bank World debit card for Insurance premium, Mutual fund, Telecom, Education, Government Payments, Utilities and Post Office payment will not earn you reward points.
- Is there a limit on the online transaction I can do per day?
Ans. You can spend a maximum of Rs 2 lac on online transactions per day.
- How can I terminate my card?
Ans. You will need to write a notice to ICICI Bank stating your wish to terminate the card. You will need to cut the card into two pieces and send this with the notice. Up until the receipt of the written notice is acknowledged by the bank, you will be liable for all the charges sustained.
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card