With high amount discounts and cash-back offers with nominal fee, what is not to be delighted by the Delight Card? If you are frequent diner at high-end restaurants and is all for living the life of ‘gourmet’s fantasy’, this card could be your best buddy.
Features & Benefits:
10 percent rebate when you dine out:
10 percent rebate on movie tickets:
- If your bill amounts to more than INR 10,000 on categories barring dining and entertainment within the billing cycle, you can get 10 percent of the bill back to your account every month.
- This feature can be accessed easily anywhere cafes, bistros, pizza places, pubs and restaurants throughout the year.
- You will get a maximum rebate of INR 600 that includes both entertainment and dining transactions in the consolidated bills in a month.
- Dining & Film ticket fare transactions up to INR 4000 are entitled for this money-back offer, which will be credited in the subsequent month.
- Money-back is granted on bill transactions undertaken at only those Merchant Establishments that are categorized under the “Restaurant” Merchant Category Code (MCC) as specified by VISA.
Additional Fuel Charge Waived Off:
- If your bill amounts to more than INR 10,000 on categories barring dining and entertainment within the billing cycle, you can get 10 percent of the bill on film tickets credited back to your account every month.
- This feature can be accessed easily anywhere, anytime applicable for movie tickets as well as theater shows throughout the year.
- Cardholders will get a maximum rebate of INR 600 for entertainment and dining bill transactions in the consolidated bills in a month.
- If your Dining & Movie Ticket Bill Transactions per month cross INR 4000, then you are entitled for this money-back perk, which will be credited in your Delight Card account in the following month.
- You can avail this feature only on card transactions undertaken at only those Merchant Establishments that are categorized under the “Entertainment” Merchant Category Code (MCC) as specified by VISA.
Railway Additional Charges Waived Off:
- You can enjoy 2.5 % Fuel Surcharge waiver across every fuel station in the country, which can be applied to all transactions between INR 400 and INR 4000.
- You cannot avail fuel surcharge waiver of more than INR 4500 a year.
- Enjoy 1.8% railway extra charge waiver if you book on www.irctc.co.in and 2.5% if you book your tickets from Indian Railways Booking Counters using your Delight Card. This rebate cannot be more than INR 500 in a year.
- Spending 125,000 every 6 months can fetch you 4 PVR tickets for free. You can get up to 8 PVR tickets in a year, which can be redeemed in 3 months post program period.
- In the event of loss or theft of your Kotak Delight Card, you can claim a cover of INR 75,000 against false usage up to one week pre-reporting. It is essential that you report to Kotak customer care and block your card right away if this happens.
- Your Supplementary Card comes with all the perks that you avail on your Delight Card.
- Set the spend limit on your Add-on Card as you desire and you can easily track your expenditures for each card you have taken.
Eligibility & Documentation:
- The Primary Cardholder must be an Indian citizen, of age 21 and not older than 65. You cannot give a Supplementary Card to a minor.
||Terms & Conditions
||Applicable in the 1st Year and charged one time at the start of the year.
|Yearly membership fee
||Applicable from the 2nd Year onwards and charged at the start of the year.
||Late Payment Charges
INR 100 for INR 100 – INR 500 due
INR 500 for INR 501 – INR 10000 due
INR 700 for INR 10001+
|Over limit Charge
|Cheque Bounce Fine
|For Cash Payment at Area Office
|For Card Replacement
How to Apply through BankBazaar?
On BankBazaar’s homepage, select the credit cards categorized bank by bank. You can enter your details and this site will present you with a list of credit cards most suitable for you. You can choose Kotak Delight Credit Card under Kotak Mahindra Bank. You can check your eligibility and also view other information about the card.
To apply, click on “Apply Now” and fill in required info. You will receive an instant e-approval via email and you will also be able to track the application status of your card.
Kotak Delight Platinum Credit Card FAQs:
- Whom has the Kotak Delight Platinum Card been made for?
The Kotak Delight Platinum Card has been explicitly targeted at the High Income or High Net Worth people, keeping in mind their lifestyle requirements and the significant perks so that they can get the best out of it.
- Does this card offer an interest free period for big purchases?
Certainly. You get an interest free period of up to 48 days on every retail transaction.
- How do you estimate interest on cash?
Interest charges = (Number of days for which a due amount is held) * (Sum) * (Daily Interest Rate)
Daily Interest Rate = (Interest Rate per Month) * 12/365
Daily Interest Rate = (3.4%) * 12/365 = 0.1118%
- What happens after my claim is approved by the Insurance Company?
Once your insurance claim is accepted by the Insurance Firm, the disputed transaction sum would be credited to your card account.
- Do Delight Card offer a rewards program?
There is no rewards program on the Delight Platinum Card as of now.