Kotak Mahindra Best Price Card is a Wal-Mart venture, which gives your business an added advantage by offering unique offers and benefits. The card is meant for exclusive use at Best Price Modern Wholesale stores.
Features and Benefits of Kotak Mahindra Best Price Card:
Some of the important features and benefits of the card which make it an ideal choice for wholesalers are:
- Interest-free two-week credit period Kotak Best Price Credit Card comes with an advantage of opting for fortnightly Credit Cycle that refreshes on every commercial transaction.
- No Fees - Kotak Mahindra does not charge any amount as joining fee and you can enjoy this card for free.
- Complimentary add-on cards Kotak Mahindra gives you two additional cards along with the Best Price Card. These cards can be used by your organisations staff members every time they shop at the Best Price Modern Wholesale store. Kotak Mahindra also allows you to set the spend limit on your supplementary cards as per requirement. Each add-on card comes with the facility where you can track spends separately.
- Anytime account view Best Price cardholders can view and manage their account via internet banking making it simple and hassle-free.
- In-store assistance You can contact the financial services help desk where your Financial Associate will guide you on your requirements.
The following eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled before applying for the Best Price Card by Kotak Mahindra:
- Applicant must be above 21 years of age.
- Applicant must be a Best Price store-member. Applicant can be self-employed, a retailer or a dealer who can purchase materials in bulk from Best Price, as per the store policy.
You are required to submit the following documents while applying for a Kotak Mahindra Best Price Card:
- Identity proof such as Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Address proof such as electricity bill, telephone bill, Passport, etc.
- Income proof such as the salary slip or Form-16 provided by the employer.
- Application form with one photograph of the applicant.
Fees and Charges for Kotak Best Price Credit Card:
Following fees and charges are applicable on the Kotak Mahindra Best Price Card:
Kotak Best Price Business Card:
|Interest rate||3.1% Per Month|
|Cash payment at branch||Rs.75|
Kotak Mahindra Bank does not charge any joining fees, add-on fee, fee for duplicate statement, charge slip statement, card replacement, reissues and PIN generation.
Kotak Best Price Premium Business Card:
|Interest rate||1.5% p.m.|
|Late payment charge||2.5% of the transaction amount outstanding by 14th day from the date of transaction or Rs.500 (Whichever is higher)|
|Cash payment at branch||Rs.75|
The bank does not charge any renewal/joining fee and does not take any fee for replacement, reissuance of card, charge slip retrieval and duplicate statement.
FAQs On Kotak Best Price Credit Card:
- How can I apply for Kotak Mahindra Best Price cards?
In order to apply for a Best Price Card, you can contact their financial associate at the financial services helpdesk located at the nearest Kotak Mahindra Branch.
- Is there a rewards program that I can avail on the Best Price Cards by Kotak Mahindra?
No, Kotak Mahindra Best Price Cards do not come with any rewards program as the main purpose of the card is to provide credit for business related purchases.
- Will I be eligible for cash advances on Kotak Mahindra Best Price Cards?
No, this feature is presently not available. However, Kotak Mahindra plans to offer this to a select group of Kotak Best Price Cardholders based on payment behaviour, spends-behaviour, and credit utilisation.
- How many variants of the Kotak Mahindra Best Price Card are available with the bank?
The bank offers two types of Best Price cards, they are:
- Kotak Best Price Business Card
- Kotak Best Price Business Card â€“ Corporate (For organisations and institutions)
- Can I use my Kotak Mahindra Best Price card at other stores apart from Best Price stores?
No, the card is for exclusive use in Best Price stores only.