How To Change Address In Kotak Credit Cards Online
If you have any credit card, it is very important to update your correct mailing address with your credit card provider. From time to time, Kotak Bank sends credit card statements, offers, and other important documents to their cardholder’s residential address. If you have a credit card with Kotak and haven’t updated your current address, you might be missing out on important notifications sent to you by the bank. To know more about how to update your address, read on.
Online Process To Change The Address Of Communication For Kotak Credit Cards
You can now change your correspondence address by logging to your netbanking account. You can use your Kotak net banking facility to update your personal details such as your phone number, email ID, Pan Card number, mailing address, and Aadhaar number.
To update your mailing address online in few seconds, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp.
- Log in using your valid Kotak customer ID or nickname you choose when you got your login credentials.
- Enter the password in the space provided.
- Under the “Take me Directly to” tab, choose “Profile” from the drop-down.
- Enter your Dynamic Access Code (DAC) or Digital Signature
- Click on “Secure Login” option.
- Click on “Profile” and “Update Contact Details”
- Click on “Add/Edit” link to update the mailing address
- You will be asked to submit a valid Proof of Residence to change your mailing address.
- Upload the address proof and save the changes before you log out.
- Your mailing address will be updated and Kotak Mahindra Bank will send you an SMS and email notification once the new address is updated.
Offline Process To Change The Residential Address For Kotak Credit Cards
If you do not wish to update your address of correspondence online, you can request the bank to change your address offline. All you have to do is visit a Kotak Mahindra Bank branch with a valid identity proof and address proof and ask one of the bank executives to help you update the mailing address. You can visit www.kotak.com/en/reach-us.html and enter your pin code to locate the nearest Kotak bank branch.
How To Download The Declaration Form To Change The Address Of Correspondence For Kotak Credit Cards?
You will be asked to fill out an application form to change your address or any contact details when you visit the bank. This form is available at all Kotak Mahindra Banks. However, if you wish to print it and fill the form at home before you visit the bank, you can download the form by visiting assetmanagement.kotak.com/documents/19/d9e04a4f-3bb2-498f-add3-11a49fce4aa0. Click on the download icon which is present at the right side of the screen to download the form to your laptop or mobile phones.
Documents Required To Change The Address Of Communication For Kotak Credit Cards
- Copy of your Passport
- Driving License
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Marriage Certificate (If the mailing address is included and the married woman jointly holds the account with the spouse)
- Utility bills like electricity bill, landline telephone bill, water bill, or gas bill (Not older than 3 months)
- Letter from a Housing Society (Applicable only if the owner has the latest 2 months maintenance bill)
- Lease and Registered Leave Agreement
- Bank statement of an active account signed and sealed by the bank
- Bank account passbook
- Sale Deed
- Postal Certificate if the address is included
- Any ID Card with photo and address issued by the Government of India Regulatory Authority, Scheduled Commercial Banks, Public Financial Institutions, Bar Council, and other authorised bodies
The Necessity Of Changing The Communication Address For Kotak Credit Cards
- As mentioned earlier, banks send important alerts, notification, and credit card-related documents to the cardholder’s mailing address. Updating the correct mailing address ensures that you receive these messages on time.
- It helps you keep a tab on your credit card as you will get your monthly credit card statement to your mailing address. However, if you have opted for e-statements, the bank will not send you a copy of the credit card statement to your mailing address.
- It helps banks communicate with you easily. In case, the bank changes their terms and conditions or other features on your credit card like your credit limit, interest rate, or cash advance limit, you will be notified immediately.
- When you request for a supplementary or duplicate credit card, it will be dispatched to the mailing address as per the bank’s record. If you haven’t updated the correct mailing address, you will not receive your card.
FAQs Regarding Change Of Address Of Correspondence For Kotak Credit Cards
1. How do I get username and password for netbanking?
To get netbanking credentials from Kotak Mahindra Bank, you will have to submit a form. You can download this netbanking access request form by visiting Kotak’s official website or visit any bank branch. If you already have the form, please fill it accurately and send it to Kotak Customer Contact Center, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Post Box Number 16344, Mumbai - 400013, or drop it in one of the drop boxes placed at Kotak ATMs and bank branches.
2. What other information can I update under the “Profile” section in my Kotak net banking account?
You can update the following profile details through your netbanking account:
- Mobile number
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- PAN Card number
- Aadhaar number
- FATCA declaration details
- Your annual income
- Education details
- Marital status and other such information
3. I do not have the Dynamic Access Code (DAC). Can I update my profile details without a valid DAC?
No. You will have to enter a Dynamic Access Code to update your profile details. WIthout DAC, you cannot update your mailing address through netbanking. If you do not have the Dynamic Access Code, please visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch.
4. I logged in to my netbanking account but I’m unable to edit my profile details. What should I do?
If you have regenerated your netbanking account password online in the last 7 days, you will not be allowed to edit your profile details. Try after a few days.
5. My bank passbook does not have my mailing address printed. Can I still submit it as Proof of Address?
No. Your passbook should contain your mailing address and should be duly stamped by the bank for it to be accepted as address proof.
Also Know How to Change Other Bank Credit Card Address
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.