Tata credit cards are offered by Tata Capital Financial in partnership with State Bank of India (SBI). If you're an SBI account holder, you can pay your credit card bill easily through any one of the SBI channels. Non-SBI customers also have access to channels to pay off their dues. Listed below are some methods you can consider.
Tata credit card bill payment online
- NEFT payment
- Paynet-Pay Online
- Online SBI
- Electronic Bill Payment (EBP)
- Debit card
- UPI (Unified Payment Interface)
Tata Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
- SBI Auto Debit
- National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
- Over the Counter payment
- Electronic drop box
- Manual drop box
- SBI ATM
Ways to pay your card bill online
You can now pay your Tata card dues in the comfort of your home with the following online methods.
You can clear your dues online by using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). Here's how it works:
- Log in to your bank's net banking portal.
- Add your Tata card as a beneficiary under 'Third Party Transfer'.
- You will have to enter the IFSC 'SBIN00CARDS' to proceed with the payment.
- Add your card number in the 'Account Number' field.
- Enter 'SBI Credit Card - NEFT' as the bank name.
- Enter 'PAYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI' as the bank address.
- Select the 'Submit' tab to complete the registration.
Once your card has been registered, you can make the payment. It will take three banking hours for the amount to be credited to your Tata card account. However, you will have to initiate the payment before 3:30 pm through NEFT. Only then will the amount reflect in three banking hours on the same day.
With this facility, you can make your card payments whenever and from wherever you want.
- Log in to tatacard.com with your username and password.
- Select 'Pay Now' on the Dashboard.
- Enter the amount for the payment.
- Choose the bank name and mode of payment from the drop-down menu.
- Once you confirm the details, you will be redirected to your bank's interface to approve the payment.
- You will receive an online transaction confirmation once the amount has been debited from your account.
- You will also receive a Transaction Reference Number on your email ID as well as your registered number.
You have the option of paying your card dues without logging in to your Tata card online account as well. Check out how it's done via BillDesk:
- Visit the bank's official website and look for the link to the BillDesk portal.
- You will be redirected to Paynet-Pay Online, where you'll have to mention your Tata card number, email ID, mobile number, and the amount you wish to pay.
- Choose 'Net Banking' and then choose the account the amount will be debited from.
- You will be redirected to the bank payment portal.
- Add your user ID and other authentication details.
- Confirm the amount that has to be paid.
- You will receive an online transaction confirmation with a reference number once the amount has been debited from your account.
- You will also receive an acknowledgement of this transaction on your email ID.
Besides making the payment, you can also track the status. This facility is available on Paynet-Pay Online under the 'Track status'.
You no longer have to wait in lines to pay your credit card bill. All you have to do is use Online SBI.
- First, you will have to register on the Online SBI portal.
- Log in to onlinesbi.com with your ID and password.
- Select 'Bill Payments'.
- Under the 'Manager Biller' section, choose the 'Add' option.
- Select 'All India billers' and then pick 'SBI Cards and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd'.
- Add your name and card number to enlist your biller details.
- Once you're done, select 'Submit'.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered phone number.
- Approve your biller by entering the OTP.
Once you've successfully registered your credit card, you can proceed with the payment.
- Go to the 'View/Pay Bills' section and select 'Without Bills'.
- Choose Tata Card as the biller and select 'Pay'.
- Select the Tata account number you want as the source account.
- Add your payment amount and select 'Pay Now'.
- Select 'Submit' to approve the transaction and follow further instructions provided.
- The payment will reflect instantly on your credit card account.
Electronic Bill Payment (EBP)
Pay your dues easily with the EBP service, which can be accessed via net banking and ATM. It's also available on mobile services offered by Bank of India, Citi, State Bank of India, and Indian Overseas Bank. Check out how you can use this service:
- Log in to the net banking portal of any of the banks mentioned above. You must have an account with one of these banks.
- Add 'Tata Card' as a biller.
- Enter your credit card number and the amount to be paid to complete the transaction.
- This amount will reflect in your Tata credit card account in three working days.
You can pay your card bills with any one of the bank debit cards, Indian Overseas Bank debit card, Bank of India ATM-cum-debit card, State Bank of India Debit Card, Citi Debit Card, and Bank of Maharashtra Debit Card. Check out how you can make the payment below:
- Visit the Paynet-Pay online portal, which is powered by BillDesk.
- Add your Tata card number, the amount to be paid, and your email ID.
- Select 'Debit Card' as your payment mode.
- Choose the bank account you wish to pay from.
- Once you're redirected to the bank's payment interface, add your debit card information. This includes your password and PIN number.
- Authorise the payment amount.
- You'll receive a confirmation SMS and email once the amount is debited from your account.
- This payment will reflect immediately on your card account.
UPI (Unified Payment Interface)
To use this payment method, you will have to follow the below steps:
- First, you will have to register your account on BHIM SBI Pay.
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the BHIM SBI Pay app.
- Register your phone number, which is linked to your bank account, and set your BHIM SBI Pay account.
- Create a VPA (Virtual Payment Address) with your SBI handle and a unique UPI Pin.
- Link your bank account.
- Once you're registered, select 'Pay by VPA'.
- Add the amount you want to credit to your Tata credit card and select 'Go'.
- Verify the MPIN of your bank account and select 'Submit'.
This will complete your transaction. The amount will get immediately credited to your card and you'll receive an SMS, stating your credit limit available.
YONO is an app offered by SBI, allowing you to access various aspects of banking on your phone. Before you start making payments via YONO, you have to register your account and link your card. Here's what you have to do:
Registering on YONO
- Visit Google Play Store and download YONO by SBI.
- You can also install the app through the iOS app, Android app, and the SBI online portal.
- Begin your registration by adding your debit card number/internet banking ID.
- Approve the registration by entering the OTP shared with you.
- Create your MPIN.
- Click on 'Submit' to complete the registration process.
Linking SBI card on YONO
- Visit the 'Credit Card' section on YONO.
- Select 'Link SBI Credit Card'.
- Enter your user ID and password that you use to log in to sbicard.com.
- Add the OTP you have received on your registered phone number.
- Post this, your card will be linked on the app.
Making payments via YONO
- Log in to YONO with your password or MPIN.
- Visit the 'Credit Card' section.
- Select the card you wish to make a payment for and choose 'Pay Now'.
- Choose the SBI bank account the amount has to be debited from.
- Enter the transaction amount. You can pay the outstanding amount, minimum due, or an amount of your choice.
- Click 'Pay Now' to complete the payment.
Ways To Pay Your Card Bill Offline
You can also pay your bills by choosing the offline options offered by SBI.
SBI Auto Debit
With this payment method, you don't have to worry about remembering the due dates. The amount will be directly deducted from your SBI bank account. Here's how you enrol for it:
- Download the 'Auto Debit Form' from Forms Central on tatacard.com.
- Print this form.
- Fill in all your details.
- Choose any one of the two payment options available, total amount due or minimum amount due.
- Verify the form details from the bank.
- Mail the complete form to the following address: SBI Cards and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd., P.O. Bag No.28, GPO, New Delhi - 110001
If you want to stop using this facility, you have to send an Auto Debit Deactivation letter to the above address.
National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
This facility also ensures the payment towards your credit card is deducted directly from your bank account. Before you use this service, you will have to register for it.
- Download the NACH form from Forms Central.
- Print the form.
- Fill in all the details.
- You have to include mandatory information like the Total Amount Due (TAD), Minimum Amount Due (MAD), or fixed amount.
- Once you're done adding these details, you have to mail the form with a cancelled cheque to this address: SBI Card and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd., P.O. Bag No.28, GPO, New Delhi - 110001.
Over the Counter payment
You can pay your card bill at any of the SBI branches. Here's how you can do it:
- Go to the nearest SBI branch.
- Add your details in the pay-in slip, which you can find at the information desk.
- Give this slip and your payment to the teller.
- You will get an acknowledgement receipt from the teller.
You can expect the payment to be credited to your Tata card account within two working days.
Electronic Drop Box
Clear your dues by dropping your cheque at the nearest electronic drop box and get a receipt immediately. Let's see how this works:
- Find the closest electronic drop box.
- Put the cheque into the box by following the instructions.
- You will receive a scanned image of your cheque as receipt once the transaction is successful.
Your payment will reflect in your card account within four working days.
Manual Drop Box
You can also deposit your cheque the traditional way in any one of the drop boxes. Here's how you make the payment:
- Add your Tata card number on the cheque.
- Mention your mobile number and name behind the cheque.
- Add 'Tata Card No. XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX' as the payee name.
- Verify the date, payment amount, and signature on the cheque.
The payment will be credited to your card account within four working days.
The timings for drop box clearance is 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm from Monday to Friday, and 10:00 am to 12:30 pm on Saturday. Do note that you will be charged Rs.100 if your cheque amount is Rs.10,000 and below. There are no charges if your payment exceeds Rs.10,000. Do not drop cash or credit cards in the box. You should not drop outstation cheques as well.
Your card payments can also be processed at a State Bank of India ATM with your SBI debit card. Let's see how it's done:
- Go to the nearest SBI ATM.
- Insert your debit card.
- Go to the 'Services' tab.
- Select the 'Bill Pay' tab.
- Add your Tata card number and the transaction amount.
You will get a payment receipt post the transaction. This amount will be credited to your card account within 2 working days.
- Will I be charged processing fees for my NEFT transactions?
Yes. However, there are no uniform charges for your NEFT transactions. The charges vary based on the rules and regulations set by your bank.
- If I use Online SBI to make my credit card payment, how long will it take for it to reflect in my card account?
The payment will reflect immediately in your Tata card account.
- What banks are available under the Electronic Bill Payment option?
You can use the EBP service at Citi, State Bank of India, Bank of India, and Indian Overseas Bank.
- What do I do if I have entered the wrong credit card number?
It's important to always double-check all the details before you go ahead with the payment. In case you have made a payment to the wrong credit card, call the customer care centre immediately.
Below are the Tata helpline numbers:
What are the charges for cash payments?
- 3902 3456 (enter the local STD code first)
- 1800 180 8282 (for MTNL and BSNL lines only)
You have to pay Rs.100 with the service tax for all cash payments made at SBI counters. Do note that you can only deposit up to Rs.49,999 per cash transaction.
Check Other Banks Credit card Bill Payment