Did you know that Mr. Kumarâ€™s Credit Card gets him free movie tickets every month?
Get A Card
Bank of Baroda is famous all over for the benefits they offer to their customers. Among the wide range of products and services offered by the bank globally, their credit cards are considered as one of the best because they have a lot of rewards for their cardholders. Bank of Baroda Titanium MasterCard Credit Card is one such card that has attractive features and is accepted everywhere around the world.
Features of Bank of Baroda Titanium MasterCard:
The Bank of Baroda Titanium MasterCard Credit Card can be used at an international level
Interest Rate –
This interest rate on Bank of Baroda Titanium MasterCard Credit Card is 2.5% per month (APR – 30 %)
Loyalty Points –
On every Rs.100 spent by the cardholder, the bank rewards them with 1 Loyalty Point
Cash Withdrawal Limit –
For this card, the cash withdrawal limit is 30 percent of the credit limit
Insta Pay –
Credit cardholders of Bank of Baroda can pay their bills online using the Insta Pay service.
Add on Cards –
With Bank of Baroda Titanium MasterCard Credit Card, the bank offers 3 add on cards for free
– When a cardholder spends Rs.25, 000 yearly using the card and pays all his or her credit card bills regularly, the bank waives off their annual fees
– Cardholders of Bank of Baroda Titanium MasterCard Credit Card avail free Personal Accidental Death Coverage from the bank. Here, the bank provides Rs.5,00,000 as Air Accidental Death coverage and Rs.1, 00, 000 as Other Accidental Death coverage
- Bank of Baroda provides exclusive offers to its credit cardholders such as 0% surcharge on fuel, discounts on domestic and international hotel bookings, air tickets, holidays, etc.
Other Benefits –
Cardholders can enjoy all the offers and privileges by MasterCard
Mrs. Sharma enjoys cashback on all her retail purchases. You could too!
Get A Card
– To avail a Bank of Baroda Titanium MasterCard Credit Card, individuals must earn Rs.2, 00, 000 and above annually
– People who are between 18 years and 65 years are eligible to apply for a Bank of Baroda Titanium MasterCard Credit Card
The bank gives preference to applicants who have existing banking relations with them
– One of the following documents must be submitted by the applicants as identity proof -
Voter’s Identity Card
– One of the following documents must be submitted by the applicants as residence proof –
Passbook of PSU Bank
Fixed Line Bill
– One of the following documents must be submitted by the applicants as income proof –
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
Grab our newsletter!
Gain an edge by connecting with us via email. We promise never to spam you.
Request received - loud & clear! Returning you to where you were...
Psst... We'll ensure you're the very first to know the moment rates change.
We'll email you immediately! You snooze, you lose.