No Cost EMIs on Bajaj Finserv
To help customers make big-ticket purchases without having to face a major financial setback, Bajaj Finserv offers them two EMI cards namely, the Bajaj Finserv Gold EMI card and the Bajaj Finserv Titanium EMI card. Using these cards, the cardholder can avail amazing no-cost EMI schemes at various online as well as offline stores while buying gadgets, furniture, apparel, accessories or while paying for services like gym membership, beauty and wellness, and health.
The cardholders can avail an EMI tenure of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months. They might have to pay a processing fee but they will not be charged any interest on their purchases. In fact, in most of the stores, the cardholder will not have to pay a down payment also. Let us take a detailed look at the features of these cards and the processes involved in availing a no-cost EMI scheme on them.
Features of the Bajaj Finserv EMI cards
This card comes loaded with a number of amazing features some of which are listed below:
- Cardholders can repay the amount borrowed in easy EMIs of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 months.
- It comes with a pre-approved loan of up to Rs.4 lakh.
- Existing customers of this card will not have to go through a documentation process while making a purchase online or offline.
- Existing cardholders can reap benefits of a bunch of exclusive pre-approved discounts that are offered by a host of the bank's partner manufacturers and retailers.
- Cardholders can enjoy safe and secure payments while shopping online as an OTP is sent to their registered phone number to make transactions successful.
- Cardholders can choose to foreclose their loan whenever they want without having to pay any additional charges.
How Does The Facility Of No-cost Emis Work On The Bajaj Finserv EMI Cards?
On availing a no-cost EMI scheme online or offline using their Bajaj Finserv EMI card, the cardholder will not have to pay any additional cost on the principal amount of the product or the service. They can choose a tenure of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 months to pay their EMIs. For instance, if they buy a smartphone worth Rs.12,000 online, using the no-cost EMI scheme and choose a repayment tenure of 6 months, they will be paying Rs.2,000 per month. The total interest charged will be Rs.0. Unlike a standard EMI scheme where the bank charges an interest rate that varies from 12% to 15% per annum, under the no-cost EMI scheme of Bajaj Finserv EMI cards, they will just have to pay the principal amount.
How To Avail A No-cost Emi On The Bajaj Finserv EMI Cards?
While shopping on an online or offline outlet that offers a no-cost EMI scheme in partnership with the Bajaj Finserv EMI card, the cardholder will need to follow the steps listed below:
- Shopping on online portals using the Bajaj Finserv EMI card:
- Once the customer selects the product, they will need to search for the "No-Cost EMI" option that will be listed on the page.
- The breakup of the instalment plans for that particular product will be listed under the "No-Cost EMI" scheme. They will need to select the tenure of their choice.
- Next, from a list of partner banks of the website, they will need to select Bajaj Finserv.
- Once the select this option, they will need to fill in the details of their Bajaj Finserv EMI card like the card number, name on the card, and expiry date.
- Next, they will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Once, they enter the OTP, their transaction will be completed.
- Shopping at brick and mortar stores using the Bajaj Finserv EMI card:
- Once the customer selects the product that they want to buy, they will have to select the EMI tenure option that they want to avail on their Bajaj Finserv EMI card. The EMI tenure options differs from store to store. However, most of the offline stores in India offer a tenure of 3, 6, 9, and 12 months.
- After selecting the tenure of their EMI, they will need to fill out a form with details like their name, contact number, address, the EMI option that they want to avail, and their signature. This is only applicable on first-time users of the Bajaj Finserv EMI card. Existing cardholders will not have to go through any documentation process.
- They will also need to submit copies of one proof of identity and proof of address along with the form.
- Once the documentation is done, they will be allowed to take the product home.
Products And Services On Which No-cost Emis Are Offered By The Bajaj Finserv Emi Cards
Bajaj Finserv EMI cards offer a no-cost EMI scheme on the following products and services:
- Washing Machine
- Laptops and Tablets
- Air Conditioners
- Lifestyle Accessories
- Health and Fitness Centres
- Beauty and Wellness
- Interior Designing
- Travel Bookings
Bajaj Finserv has partnered with several online as well as offline stores to provide the customers a wholesome and convenient shopping experience.
Listed below are the online as well as offline stores that have partnered with this bank to offer no-cost EMIs:
- AP Electricals
- Aakarshan Electronics and Home Appliances
- Brand Factory
- Kaff Chimney and Hobs
- Sabka Dental
- The Raymond Shop
- Vijay Sales
- Big Bazaar
- Aanjaneya Enterprises
- Acme Fitness Private Limited
- Aditya Birla Retail Limited
- Akshya Electronics
- Jai Durga ELectro World LLP
- Jubilant Agri and Consumer Products Ltd
- Kusuma Enterprises
- Kundan Electronics
- Mahesh Electricals
- Reliance Digital
- Sangeetha Electronics
- SBR Enterprises
- Thomsun Music House
- UNI Air Systems
- Unilet Appliances PL
- Adishwar India Limited
- Anand TV Centre
- GK Vale and Co.
- Bluemoon Electronics
- Bhikshu Home Appliances
- Atchaya Electronics
- Baron ELectronic Private Limited
- Breezy Air Conditioner
- Chaithrashree Electronics
- Electronic World
- Girias Investment Private Limited
- Godrej and Boyce Manufacturing Co.Ltd.
- GR Enterprises
- Gruha Alankar
- Haavit Retail
- Happy Home Appliances
- Home Solutions Retail India Limited
- Hypercity Retail Limited
- IFB Industries Limited
- IFB Square
- Intent trading Enterprises
- Jumbo Electronics Corp Private Limited
- KR Darshan Home World
- Advanced Hair Studio
- Ankur Healthcare Private Limited
- Apollo Dental
- Apollo Hospitals
- BIG Hospitals
- Cryovault Bitotech India Private
- Derma SOlutions
- Desire Cosmetic and Hair Trans
- Dr. Batra's
- Dr. Tulip's Obesity and Diabetes
- Enhance Clinics
- Hearfon Systems Private Limited
- IBSAL Cosmetics
- Imperial Hospital and Research Centre
- Kolors Healthcare
- Labelle Body Care
- Medwell Ventures Private Limit
- My Dentist
- Reliance Life
- Sculpt by Geeta Paul
- Skinology Centre
- Smiles On
- Tathastu Bangalore
- The Body Perfect Cosmetic Clinic
- Vasan Dental Hospital
- VLCC Healthcare
- AO Smith
- Aadi Furniture
- AAK Decors
- Aashirwad Furnishing
- Aastha Interiors
- Aceso Wellness Private Limited
- Aditya Chithaary Constructions
- Aditya Interio
- Advanced Audio
- Yuktha Associates
- Wood Worx
- Wonder Wood
- Wood Masters
- Voche-The Interior Studio
- Urban Home Studio
- UR Interio
- Tusha Motors
- Trinity Interiors
- TATA Solar
Faqs On No-cost EMIs Offered By The Bajaj Finserv Emi Cards
- Does Bajaj Finserv offer supplementary EMI cards?
Yes, Bajaj Finserv offers up to two supplementary EMI cards to the family members of the primary cardholders.
- What is the joining fee of the Bajaj Finserv EMI card?
The joining fee for Bajaj Finserv Gold EMI cards is Rs.412 and that of the Titanium EMI card is Rs.884.
- What are the eligibility criteria to avail a Bajaj Finserv EMI card?
Listed below are the eligibility criteria to avail a Bajaj Finserv EMI card:
How can I foreclose the loan on my Bajaj Finserv EMI card?
- The applicant should be aged between 21 and 60 years of age.
- They should have a stable and regular source of income.
- They should submit KYC documents, one cancelled cheque, and one passport-sized photograph.
You can foreclose the loan on your Bajaj Finserv EMI card within 6 months from the date of disbursement. You will not have to pay a fee for foreclosing your loan. You can do so by visiting any of the branches of Bajaj Finserv or write to them at email@example.com.
Will I have to pay any extra charge to the retail outlet for any payment that I make using my EMI card?
You might have to pay an additional transaction charge depending on the EMI scheme offered by the store.
List of No Cost EMI Offers
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.