RBL is one of the oldest public sector banks in India. The bank offers credit cards in various categories including shopping, entertainment and lifestyle catering to various customer needs.
Some of the popular credit cards offered by RBL include Titanium Delight card, Platinum Maxima Card, Platinum Delight Card and others.
With a dedicated web portal, RBL has made applying for credit cards simple and easy. Upon applying for a credit card, applicants can track the status of their application through the same website.
If you have applied for RBL credit card, below is a guide to help you in tracking your RBL credit card application status using both online and offline methods.
Super Duper Deal on Credit Cards
- Avail a gift voucher worth upto Rs.1000 from Amazon on applying for a credit card
- Voucher will be provided upon approval of the credit card application
- Offer will be valid from February 1, 2019 to February 28, 2019
Check Status of RBL Bank Credit Card Application Online
Using the internet is one of the easiest ways to check your RBL credit card application status. All you need is your application reference number and registered mobile number to find your application status.
Application reference number or application number is a unique identification number allotted to everyone who applies for an RBL credit card. You may receive the number once you’ve submitted your application online through a pop-up/mail/SMS.
If you submit the credit card application directly to the bank/agent, you will receive an acknowledgement slip on which you can find the number. In whichever way, make sure to retain the number till you receive the credit card as it is necessary for all future queries regarding your application.
You should also have the mobile number you’ve used while applying for the RBL credit card.
Once you have both the details, you can follow the steps below to check your RBL credit card application status.
Mrs. Sharma enjoys cashback on all her retail purchases. You could too! Get A Card
Steps to Track RBL Credit Card Application Status Online
- Go to RBL Banks ‘Track your online application status’ at rblbank.rupeepower.com/application-status (copy paste the link in the browser)
- Enter the application reference number, including the # symbol and mobile number in the respective boxes and hit ‘submit’
Your application status will be displayed as soon as you submit your details. In most cases you may expect, in-progress, approved, dispatched, on-hold, rejected or no records found as your application status results. Well, let us know what they mean.
- An ‘in-progress’ indicates that the bank has received your credit card application and is still reviewing it.
- When your application meets the set criteria, it will be approved and the status ‘Approved’ will be displayed.
- Once the application is approved, RBL makes your credit card ready and dispatches it to your correspondence address. At this stage, you will get a ‘Dispatched’ status. Once the card is delivered, you will receive a message with its shipment number and the expected date of delivery, based on which you can make yourself available to receive the card. Remember, a credit card will be handed over only to the applicant on providing a valid identification proof.
- The ‘on-hold’ status says your application has been kept on hold as it lacks the necessary documents or when your document verification fails. In such case, wait till you receive further communication from the bank or contact the customer care if it gets further delayed.
- In case your application does not meet the eligibility criteria set by the bank, it may get rejected. In such cases, your status shows ‘Rejected’. You can contact the bank for further clarification.
- If the status indicates ‘No records found’, the details you have entered might be incorrect or your details are not yet updated by the bank. Enter the correct details and try again. If you still receive the same, wait for the bank to update.
At every stage of the process, the bank will ideally send an SMS or email updating you with the status of your credit card application.
Check Status of RBL Bank Credit Card Application Offline
Through RBL customer service helpline:
When you don’t have internet access, you can simply call the RBL credit card customer service helpline to know the status of your application.
- RBL Bank credit card helpline - 022 - 6232 7777 or 1800 121 9050.
- RBL Super Card helpline - 022 - 711 90 900
Through RBL customer service e-mail:
You can also write to RBL seeking for your credit card application status
- For all RBL cards - write to email@example.com
- For Super Cards - write to firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs related to RBL Bank credit card application status
- How to apply for RBL credit card online?
Currently, RBL allows online application for a few of its credit cards. In order to check which cards can be applied online, you can
- Visit RBL Bank’s official website at rblbank.com
- Scroll on ‘Credit cards’ option and click on ‘Apply Now’
- You will be re-directed to another page, where the list of cards for which the online application is allowed will be displayed.
- Click on ‘Next’ option to go through all the cards. You can also find the features of the cards and the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button under the respective card
- You will be taken to an online application page, where you need to enter your personal details and click on ‘Next’.
Your online application for the card will be submitted instantly to the bank. You can expect a call back from the bank within a couple of days informing you about the rest of the application process.
- How soon can I check my RBL credit card application status?
Once the bank receives your credit card application, it will ideally send you an acknowledgement message along with the application reference number. Once you receive the message, wait for a couple of days to check the status.
- I don’t have internet access, how do I check my RBL credit card application status?
You can simply call RBL credit card customer care helpline at 022 - 6232 7777 or 1800 121 9050, quote the reference number and get your status.
- The RBL credit card application status tracker says my application has been rejected, what should I do now?
There could be multiple reasons for a credit card to get rejected. It’s ideal to check with the bank to know the exact reasons. Some common reasons could be low or poor credit score, bad repayment history, low-income level, wrong credit card type, and others. Once you know the reason, work on it to make it better before considering re-application for the same.
- The RBL Bank’s track credit card application feature leads to some error page, what should I do?
It could be some server issue. Wait for some time and check again. If you are facing the issue consistently, try visiting from another PC or mobile. If you still find the same, call RBL credit card customer care.
Mr. Sharma enjoys great discounts on dining with his Credit Card. What about you? Get A Card
Also Know About Other Bank Credit Card Status
Also Know About Different Banks Credit Card Statement