One of the easiest ways to improve your credit score and enjoy low interest rates is to pay your credit card dues on time. That's why ICICI Bank offers several payment channels to help your pay off your outstanding balances before the due date. You can opt for online or offline payment modes.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- Internet banking
- Click to Pay
- VISA Money Transfer (VMT)
- Scan to Pay
ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
- Auto debit
- Call to Pay
Ways To Pay Your Card Bill Online
Online payment channels are convenient and give you the option of paying off your outstanding balances on the go. ICICI Bank has various modes you can use for your payments.
You can pay your bills with your ICICI Bank account through netbanking. There are two ways you can do this.
Quick Pay Without Registration
- Log in to ICICI Bank's internet banking portal with your user ID and password.
- Go to 'Payment & Transfer' and choose 'Quick Pay'.
- Add your credit card details and make the payment.
Register And Pay
- Visit ICICI Bank's internet banking portal and sign in with your user ID and password.
- Go to 'Payment & Transfer' and select 'Manage Biller'.
- Add your credit card details and register it as a biller by selecting 'Register Now'.
- Once your card has been registered, pay your bill.
Click to Pay
Use other banks' netbanking facility to clear your credit card dues with Click to Pay. Your payment will reflect in your account within three business days. Here's how you can do it:
- Visit the Click to Pay page on ICICI Bank's official website.
- Choose your bank from the drop down.
- Choose the type of card you have.
- Add your 15-digit or 16-digit card number and the transaction amount.
- You will be redirected to your chosen bank's payment interface.
- Add your user ID and password to authenticate the transaction.
- Confirm the amount that has to be debited.
- The amount will get deducted from your account instantly.
You will also receive a transaction reference number. Do note that ICICI Bank only partners with select banks.
VISA Money Transfer (VMT)
The VISA Money Transfer option lets you pay your ICICI Bank VISA card bills easily. You can expect the payments to reflect in your card account within three business days. It's advised to process the payments three days before your due date to avoid late payment fees.
If your other bank has an NEFT facility, you can pay your dues using NEFT. For NEFT payments, you will have to use 'Transaction Code 52' and IFSC code 'ICIC0000103' to register ICICI Bank as your destination bank. The amount should reflect in your card account within one business day.
Pay your ICICI card bills via your bank's website or mobile app with the IMPS option. For starters, you will have to download your bank's mobile application. Once you have installed the app, you can generate the PIN and launch the app. Listed below are banks that offer IMPS merchant payments:
|Karur Vysya Bank||State Bank of India||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|ICICI Bank||Canara Bank||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Yes Bank||Axis Bank||Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank|
|Federal Bank||Union Bank of India||Corporation Bank|
|BNP Paribas||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Greater Bombay Bank|
|HSBC Bank||Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank||A P Mahesh Co-operative Bank|
|ING Vysya Bank||Andhra Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank||DBS Bank||IndusInd Bank|
|Cosmos Co-operative Bank||Saraswat Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Bassein Catholic Co-operative Bank||Janata Sahakari Bank, Pune||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|State Bank of Mysore||Jammu & Kashmir Bank||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur|
|State Bank of Travancore||United Bank of India||State Bank of Patiala|
|Vijaya Bank||Catholic Syrian Bank|
Now, here's how you can process an IMPS transaction:
- Log in to mobile banking through your bank's application.
- Choose your bank account.
- You will receive a link for the IMPS transaction.
- Select 'IMPS' and the choose 'Merchant Payment'.
- Add your bank account number from which the money will be debited. This has to be entered under the 'Source Account' field.
- Add the merchant mobile number, which is 7506612221 for ICICI Bank cards.
- Add the Mobile Money Identifier (MMID), which is 9229001 for ICICI Bank cards.
- Add the transaction amount.
- Add your ICICI Bank card number under the 'Payment Reference Number' field.
- Click 'Go'.
- You will be redirected to the transaction confirmation page.
- Confirm your transaction after checking all the information.
Once your transaction is complete, you will receive the details via SMS. You can expect this amount to be credited to your ICICI Bank card account within 24 hours.
Scan to Pay
With this payment mode, all you have to do is scan the QR code to complete the transaction. Let's see how you can use Scan to Pay:
- Add your ICICI Bank card number twice and select the 'Verify' tab.
- Ensure all the details are populated.
- Add the transaction amount.
- Select the 'Generate QR Code' button.
- Log in through a BHIM application or any UPI-enabled mobile banking application.
- Scan the QR code you generated.
- Make the payment in your UPI app.
You will receive a confirmation with a transaction number on your screen.
Ways To Pay Your Card Bill Offline
ICICI Bank also offers several payment channels to help you clear your dues offline. You can opt for cash, cheque, ATM, and more.
Clear your dues directly from your ICICI bank account with the auto debit facility. You can choose to pay either the total amount due or the minimum amount due. You can register for this service through internet banking or by contacting the customer care centre on 1860 120 7777.
The mandate form is also available for download on the bank's website. You can fill in your details and mail it to the address mentioned on the form.
You can go to your nearest ICICI Bank ATM and pay your bills using your ICICI Bank debit card. The amount will be transferred to your card account immediately.
Call to Pay
If you're comfortable making a payment via your phone, you can use the Call to Pay facility. Call 1860 120 7777, follow the IVR instructions, and make the payment with your ICICI Bank debit card. Your payment will reflect in your card account instantly.
You can drop your cheque or draft at the nearest ICICI Bank branch or in an ATM drop box. Here's what you have to do:
- Address the cheque to your ICICI Bank credit card by writing down the 15 or 16-digit card number.
- Write your name and your mobile number behind the cheque.
Visit your closest ICICI Bank branch and make a payment towards your credit card with cash. It's advised to make the payment at least one day before your due date. You will also be charged Rs.100 as a service charge for each transaction.
FAQs on ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- How much can I transfer using the Scan to Pay facility?
- Will I be charged for IMPS transactions?
- How long does it take for cheque payments to reflect?
- Do I need an account with ICICI Bank to use the Click to Pay facility?
- Where can I access the NEFT service?
The BHIM application currently only allows payments of up to Rs.10,000 for a single transaction and a maximum of Rs.20,000 for each day.
Yes. If your transaction amount is between Rs.1 and Rs.1 lakh, you will be charged Rs.5 and the applicable GST. For transactions above Rs.1 lakh and up to to Rs.2 lakh, you will be charges Rs.15 and the applicable GST.
If you have made a payment with your ICICI Bank cheque, it should reflect within three working days. It takes five working days for a non-ICICI Bank cheque payment.
If you have dropped an outstation cheque at an ICICI Bank branch, it will reflect in 12 working days. For outstation cheques dropped at non-ICICI Bank branches, the payment will take 21 days.
No. You can use any bank account to make payments for your card with the Click to Pay facility.
You can access the NEFT service via internat banking, iMobile, m.dot, Pockets, and icicibankpay.