RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card
The RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card is designed for people who spend the most on dining and movies, especially during weekends. The card lets you earn up to 20 reward points for every Rs.100 that is spent.
With exciting features, benefits, and a plethora of card options to choose from, RBL is becoming a key player in the credit card business. Now, talking about the Blockbuster Credit Card in specific, it comes with an attractive holographic dark red background and offers multiple benefits.
Complete Details On The RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card
Since RBL is associated with BookMyShow, it ensures that you make the most in the world of entertainment. The card has attractive rewards, benefits, and other exclusive deals to make your dining, shopping, and other entertaining experiences delightful.
Features of RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card
- You get 4 yearly (worth Rs.800) complimentary lounge accesses at any domestic airport.
- You get a waiver on fuel surcharges up to Rs.150 a month, given that all the fuel transactions are between Rs.500 and Rs.4,000.
- You get 4 free movie tickets or Rs.1,000 discount as a welcome gift, which can be availed at the official website of BookMyShow or its mobile app. Select the option “RBL Bank Welcome Offer” from the section named “Offers/Discounts.” The welcome rewards will be credited to the account within 60 days of opening.
Benefits of RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card
- If you spend Rs.20,000 a month, you get two free tickets for all movies and events, given that they are booked through BookMyShow.
- If you make 15 transactions (minimum Rs.100) in a year, you get 10% discount on any booking done at BookMyShow.
- It offers a value back of 5% on weekend dining.
Rewards of RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card
- You get a welcome benefit of 8,000 reward points.
- You can earn 2 reward points for every Rs.100 that you spend. Make a note that this does not include fuel purchases.
- You get 20 accelerated reward points for every Rs.100 that you spend on dining, especially on weekends. You can earn a maximum of 2,000 reward points (on dining) under the “accelerated program” for every billing cycle.
- You can earn 10,000 rewards if you spend Rs.3.5 lakh in a year.
- You can earn an extra 15,000 rewards if you spend Rs.5 lakh in a year.
- The accumulated reward points can be redeemed for flight bookings, e-vouchers, and other products from RBL rewards catalogue.
Fees and Charges of RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card
The fees and other charges associated with the RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card are as follows:
|Type of fee
||Rs.3,000 including the service tax
||3.4% per month (40.8% per annum)
||Rs.600 per month
|Late payment charges
||15% of the total due amount (Rs.350 minimum and Rs.1,000 maximum)
|Cash advance fee
||2.5% of the amount (minimum of Rs.300)
||2.5% of the draft amount (minimum of Rs.300)
|FTF (Foreign Transaction Fee)
||3.5% of the transaction amount
|Add-on card charges
|Card replacement charges (stolen/lost/reissue)
|Fee for requesting duplicate bank statement
|Charge slip fee
|Cheque return fee
|The surcharge on purchases/cancellation of railway ticket
||IRCTC service fee + transaction charge of the respective payment gateway
|Cash deposit transaction fee
||Rs.100 (at any RBL bank branch)
||Waived by 1%
|Fee for the outstation cheque
Eligibility Requirements of RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card
The eligibility criteria for applying the RBL Blockbuster Credit Card are as follows:
For salaried employee
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- The maximum age requirement is 60 years.
- The monthly income has to be Rs.12,000.
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- The maximum age requirement is 65 years.
- The annual income has to be Rs.2 lakh.
Required Documents for RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card
The mandatory documents required when applying for the RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card are as follows:
- A copy of the ID proof (PAN card or Aadhar card or driving license).
- A copy of the address proof (electricity bill or rent agreement or passport).
- Copy of the salary slips for the last 6 months.
- A passport size photograph.
How to apply for RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card online?
The process to apply for the RBL Blockbuster Credit Card is simple and quick. The steps are explained below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of RBL Bank.
Step 2: From the drop-down menu, click on Personal > Credit Cards > choose RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card.
Step 3: The web page redirects to the detailed page of the Blockbuster Credit Card, which upon scrolling shows an ‘Apply Now’ button. Click on it.
Step 4: When ‘Apply Now’ is clicked, an alert message pops up saying that it is going to redirect to a new webpage. Click ‘Proceed’.
Step 5: On the redirected web page, enter the personal details including your city name, gender, date of birth, contact number, and email address.
Step 6: Once the details are entered correctly, click the button ‘Proceed’.
Step 7: Similarly, the work details have to be entered. This includes the organization, salary or annual income, and other essential information.
Step 8: Once that is done and the information is approved, the bank will let you know about your eligibility.
Important Faqs On The RBL Bank Blockbuster Credit Card
Before applying for the RBL bank Blockbuster credit card, you might want to read through a few frequently asked questions:
- What are the advantages of RBL Blockbuster Credit Card?
- It offers complimentary lounge access at the airports.
- It offers fuel surcharge waiver.
- It offers bonus reward points on accomplishing milestone spends.
- When is this card useful?
The RBL Blockbuster card is beneficial for people who are looking for better benefits on weekend dining, fuel surcharge waivers, entertainment, lounge access, and milestone bonuses.
- Why should you go for this credit card?
You can apply for the Blockbuster card if you are looking for the following:
- Excellent reward program
- Accelerated reward scheme
- Complimentary benefits
- Extra bonus for reaching a milestone
- Deals and offers on dining and entertainment
- What is the best way to maximize the benefits?
The ideal way to maximize the benefits on this credit card is to use it most on weekends, especially on dining. This will earn accelerated rewards.
- 5How does the overlimit penalty work?
If you spend more than the specified credit limit, then you will be charged Rs.600. Say, for instance, the limit on the credit card is Rs.30,000 and assume that you have spent Rs.40,000. In such a case, you not only have to clear the outstanding bill amount but also pay the penalty fee of Rs.600.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.