Overview on Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card
The Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card is the ideal credit card for people who are always on the go. The card makes travelling more fun and rewarding for the customers. This co-branded credit card comes with a lot of benefits like dedicated concierge service and other exclusive privileges.
American Express is one of the largest card issuer in India and like all other American Express cards, this card is also very popular with the customers. Customers can easily apply for this card online without any hassles.
Features and Benefits of the Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card
- Get a Welcome Gift of 10,000 Bonus JPMiles + one-way complimentary Jet Airways Base Fare Waived Domestic Ticket on your first charge.
- Complimentary visits to 15 Domestic Airport Lounges at 12 cities in India.
- Get 3% cash back at leading fuel stations across India exclusively with your AMEX Card. Register here https://offerenroll.americanexpress.com/enroll/EnrollmentSitePage?offer=10483FuelCashbackProgramme and to avail the offer and access the list of participating outlets.
- Get complimentary Trident Privilege Gold Tier membership 2 along with 2 room upgrade certificates at 9 Trident Hotels.
- Enjoy complimentary iPrefer Gold Tier membership from Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
- Extend your holiday with a complimentary night's stay at select properties of Oberoi Hotels & Resorts.
- Experience dedicated 24x7 Platinum Concierge Service.
Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card Eligibility and Documentation
The eligibility criteria for the Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card are as follows
- You should age at least 18 years.
- You should not have defaulted on payments.
- You should have a good credit score
- You should be a resident of India.
- You should have a savings account with an Indian or a foreign bank.
- You should have a personal income of minimum Rs 6 lakhs annually.
The documents required for applying for this American Express card are as follows:
- KYC documents such as PAN, Address Proof and ID Proof
- 1 recent photograph
- Form 16/ Salary slip
Fees and charges of Jet Airways American Express Platinum CC
- The fee for the 1st year is Rs 5,000 (exclusive of taxes)
- From 2nd year onwards the fee is Rs 10,000 (exclusive of taxes)
How to apply for the Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card?
You can apply for this card at BankBazaar.com. Visit the website and click on ‘Credit Cards’. After that, select this card from the list of credit cards being displayed. You can click on “Apply” to instantly apply for this card online.
How to Redeem JPMiles?
The JPMiles earned on this American Express credit card can be redeemed on jetairways.com and jetkonnect.com.
Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card FAQs
- What is the over limit fee for this card?
The over limit fee for this card is Rs 500 (exclusive of service charges).
- What is the minimum payment for this card?
The minimum payment for this American Express credit card is Rs 100 or 5% of the total balance of the card (whichever is higher).
- Will I get any bonus when the card is renewed annually?
You will get a renewal gift of 5000 JPMiles along with 100% discount on the base fare of a Jet Airways ticket.
- How can I earn more JPMiles?
You can accelerate the rate at which you earn JPMiles by shopping at any of the membership reward partners.