- Welcome Gift of 10,000 Bonus JP Miles
- Access to luxurious Amex Platinum Lounges-Delhi/Mumbai
- 'Pay-in-Parts' privilege-Pay in easy installments
- Get American Express Credit Card through BankBazaar.com and Enjoy Cash back of 3% at leading petrol stations around the country + Enjoy 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver at HPCL petrol stations.
Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card Overview:
The Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card is the ideal credit card for people who are always on the go. The card makes travelling more fun and rewarding for the customers. This co-branded credit card comes with a lot of benefits like dedicated concierge service and other exclusive privileges.
American Express is one of the largest card issuer in India and like all other American Express cards, this card is also very popular with the customers. Customers can easily apply for this card online without any hassles.
Features of the Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card:
- Enjoy 24X7 dedicated concierge service and make your trips more convenient and enjoyable.
- Get access to host of customized services as a platinum card holder.
- Get access to exclusive dining, shopping, travel and entertainment offers across the planet with Global Selects from American Express.
- Get complimentary Priority Pass membership and the annual membership fee of US$99 will be exclusively waived off for you.
- Get access to airport lounges across 13 cities in the country for free.
Benefits of the Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card:
- Earn 8 JPMiles every time you spend Rs 150 on your card, except when you use the card for fuel, utilities and cash transactions.
- Get a bonus of 10,000 JPMiles for the first transaction on your card, along with a discount of 100% on the base fare of a Jet Airways domestic ticket.
- Enjoy complimentary offers from Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, Trident Hotels and other preferred hotel groups across the country.
- Get a discount of 5% on the base fare for booking revenue tickets on jetkonnect.com and jetairways.com.
Eligibility and documentation:
The eligibility criteria for the Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card are as follows:
The documents required for applying for this American Express card are as follows:
- You should age at least 18 years.
- You should not have defaulted on payments.
- You should have a good credit score.
- You should be a resident of India.
- You should have a savings account with an Indian or a foreign bank.
- Your should have a personal income of minimum Rs 6 lakhs annually.
- Identity proof like driving license and Voters ID
- Address proof like electricity bill or ration card
- Income documents and bank details
Fees and charges:
The fee for the 1st year is Rs 5,000 (exclusive of taxes).
From 2nd year onwards the fee is Rs 10,000 (exclusive of taxes).
How to redeem JPMiles?
The JPMiles earned on this American Express credit card can be redeemed on jetairways.com and jetkonnect.com.
How to apply for the Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card?
You can apply for this card at BankBazaar.com. Visit the website and click on ‘Credit Cards’. After that, select this card from the list of credit cards being displayed. You can click on “Apply” to instantly apply for this card online.
Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card FAQs:
- What is the over limit fee for this card?
The over limit fee for this card is Rs 500 (exclusive of service charges).
- What is the minimum payment for this card?
The minimum payment for this American Express credit card is Rs 100 or 5% of the total balance of the card (whichever is higher).
- Will I get any bonus when the card is renewed annually?
You will get a renewal gift of 5000 JPMiles along with 100% discount on the base fare of a Jet Airways ticket.
- How can I earn more JPMiles?
You can accelerate the rate at which you earn JPMiles by shopping at any of the membership reward partners.