American Express Platinum Reserve Card Overview:
American Express is a multinational banking and financial services company that was founded in 1850. The American Express credit cards are designed in such a manner that they offer customized services to the cardholders. These credit cards cater to different aspects of customers' lifestyle and also offers them various shopping, dining and travel privileges.
The American Express Platinum Reserve credit card will help you realize your potential by providing you with world-class services and special privileges.
Features of the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card:
- Get access to dedicated concierge services that will help you with travel bookings, hotel reservations etc.
- Enjoy special wellness and healthcare benefits from Fortis Healthcare, Texas Medical Concierge and Max Healthcare.
- Get access to some of the leading golf courses and enjoy other complimentary golf benefits.
- Enjoy special privileges at Trident Hotels, Taj Hotels, Palaces and Resorts, Oberoi Resorts and Hotels and other preferred hotels and Resorts.
- Enjoy round the clock card related services, cashback offers and other services offered exclusively to the platinum customers.
Benefits of the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card:
- Earn a reward point every time you spend Rs 50 on your card, except for fuel spends, utilities, cash withdrawals and insurance.
- Earn 11,000 reward points as a welcome bonus when you use your card for the first transaction.
- Get cashback of up to Rs 10,000 when you use your card for travel bookings on MakeMyTrip.com.
- Get access to proprietary airport lounges in Mumbai and Delhi with the complimentary Priority Pass membership.
- Get the option of paying for flight tickets with reward points at partner outlets.
Eligibility and documentation:
The eligibility criteria for this American Express Platinum Credit Card are as follows:
The documents required for applying for this American Express card are as follows:
- The applicant should be aged 18 and above.
- The applicant should not have payment defaults.
- The applicant should have a good credit score.
- The applicant should resident of India.
- The personal income of the applicant should be minimum Rs 6 lakhs annually (for both self-employed and salaried).
Fees and charges:
- Income and bank details
- Identity proof
- Address proof
The fee for the 1st year is Rs 5,000 (exclusive of taxes).
From 2nd year onwards the fee is Rs 10,000 (exclusive of taxes).
Redeeming your membership reward points:
You can use your membership reward points to avail exclusive deals in dining, accessories and travel. Also, you can redeem your points against 500 different options.
How to Apply for the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card?
Visit BankBazaar and under the credit cards section, look for American Express credit cards and then select this card. You can then follow the given procedure and apply for the card online by clicking on the “Apply” option.
American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card FAQs:
- What are the travel benefits offered with this card?
Cardholders get access to dedicated concierge services, cashback for bookings on MakeMyTrip.com, access to proprietary lounges and complimentary Priority Pass membership.
- What are the lifestyle benefits offered with this card?
The lifestyle benefits offered with this card include access to some of the best golf courses in the country, lodging privileges at select hotels and fine dining privileges.
- How can I earn more reward points with this card?
You can earn reward points at an accelerated rate when you shop at any of the American Express membership reward partner outlets.
- What is the cash advance limit for this card?
You can withdraw up to 20% of the credit limit of this card through cash advances.