ICICI Bank has tied-up with leading international airline British Airways to offer a co-branded card called the ICICI Bank British Airways Classic Credit Card. This card is a boon for frequent travelers since it offers incomparable travel rewards. The ICICI Bank British Airways Classic Credit Card offers the unique benefit of availing free air tickets by earning BA Miles on their credit card spends. Customers can also gain free entry to the British Airways Executive Club. This credit card is available in the variants British Airways Classic American Express® Credit Card and ICICI Bank British Airways Classic MasterCard Credit Card.
Benefits of ICICI British Airways Classic Credit Card:
- Get a welcome gift of 3500 Avios when you use your ICICI Bank British Airways Classic American Express® Credit Card for the first time.
- When you book a return flight from India to England on British Airways within the first three months of your card membership, you can earn 25,000 Avios. This can be used to redeem a flight ticket to London or to get an upgrade to the Business Class.
- Earn 2 Avios on every Rs. 100 spent.
- Earn 4 Avios on every Rs. 100 spent on British Airways tickets and in-flight shopping
- If you make purchases worth Rs. 2, 25,000 or more, you can earn more reward points. If you make accelerated spends, then you can earn 2.5 Avios on every Rs. 100 spent and also stand a chance to earn 5 Avios on every Rs. 100 spent on British Airways tickets and in-flight shopping.
- On every Rs. 100 spent on other purchases on the ICICI Bank British Airways Classic MasterCard Credit Card, you can earn 0.5 Avios.
- Get various lifestyle benefits such as discounts on dining & movies, shopping, complimentary round of golf each month, etc.
- Avail travel benefits such as free airport lounge access, fuel discounts, fuel surcharge waiver, etc.
- Enjoy various other benefits such as PAYBACK offers, cash rewards, around the clock concierge service and much more.
Features of ICICI Bank British Airways Classic Card:
- This unique credit cards offers the benefits of two cards in one. With your ICICI Bank British Airways American Express® Credit Card you can accelerate the accumulation of your Avios balance and the ICICI Bank British Airways MasterCard Credit Card offers a plethora of spending options.
- Enjoy exceptional travel experiences through this credit card as it offers British Airways Executive Club membership privileges, reward points in the form of Avios that can be redeemed against flight tickets on British Airways and also redeemed on all oneworld® alliance partners.
- ICICI Bank also offers its special around the clock personal concierge service called i-Assist, that provides assistance services such as restaurant reservations, travel bookings, delivering gifts and flowers, medical services, emergency auto assistance, etc.
Fees and Charges:
|Joining Fee ||Nil||Annual Fee ||3500 (1st year onwards)
||Add-on card Fee ||Nil
||Overdue interest on extended credit ||4.80% annually and 3.40% monthly||Interest on cash advances ||4.80% annually and 3.40% monthly
ICICI Bank British Airways Classic Credit Card FAQs:
- What is the cash advance transaction fee?
The cash advance fee is 2.50% of advanced amount or Rs. 300, whichever is the highest.
- What is the fee charged on redemption of rewards?
A handling fee of Rs. 99 is charged on the redemption of rewards.
- What if I cross my credit limit?
If your credit card transaction exceeds the credit limit available on the card, then the Bank will make a decision as to whether the transaction should be approved or not. An over-limit fee will be levied on the transaction if it is approved. 2.5% of the transacted amount will be charged as over-limit fee, subject to a minimum of Rs.500.
- What is a temporary credit-limit enhancement?
When the customer experiences the need for an increase in his/her credit limit in order to make more purchases on his/her card, then they can avail the temporary credit-limit enhancement. For this purpose, the customer will have to get in touch with the ICICI Bank Customer Care Centre and place a request. The decision to increase the credit limit on your card is the sole discretion of the Bank. In order to be eligible for this feature, the customer must have had the card for at least 9 months and based on credit history the facility will be provided to the customer.
- When will the interest on new purchases have to be paid, if I am on revolving credit?
If the credit cardholder is already on revolving credit, new purchases will attract interest from the date of purchase.
- How do I pay my credit-card bill?
Customers can pay their credit card bill by depositing payment cheques in the 'drop box' facility available at ICICI Bank ATMs and branches. You can also make cash payments over-the-counter at ICICI Bank branches, use the auto-debit facility, schedule payments through ICICI Bank Internet Banking, or contact the Customer Care Centre to pay the credit-card bill. Customers who do not have an ICICI Bank account can from their existing bank account through the Click to pay option available online.