ShopClues is an online marketplace with over 2.8 crore products, ranging from electronics to fashion apparel. To save more on your shopping, you can use your credit card for additional rewards or discounts. Here are some deals available on credit cards for ShopClues purchases.
Top credit card deals on ShopClues
|HDFC Bank credit cards||Convert your purchases into monthly instalments with your HDFC Bank credit card||31 March 2019|
|SBI credit cards||Buy on ShopClues and pay for your purchase in EMIs||Ongoing promotion|
HDFC Bank credit card offers on ShopClues
Pay for your ShopClues purchases in monthly instalments
What you get
Turn your purchases on ShopClues into monthly instalments through the EasyEMI option on your HDFC Bank credit card. All you have to do is log into the website and choose the EMI option before completing your transaction. You will have multiple EMI tenures to choose from.
31 March 2019
- No down payment or processing fee.
- ROI and GST will be applicable.
- Only available for Indian residents and citizens.
- EMI conversion takes at least 4 to 5 business days.
This offer is valid on all HDFC Bank credit cards.
SBI credit card offers on ShopClues
Convert your ShopClues purchases into affordable monthly instalments
What you get
Use your SBI credit card to shop for a wide range of products on ShopClues. Convert these purchases into equated monthly instalments without any processing fee or documentation. You can choose from 3-, 6-, 9-, or 12-month tenures.
- Minimum merchant EMI booking amount should be Rs.2,500.
- Interest rate of 14% p.a. will be charged for any of the chosen tenures.
- Interest charges are applicable on your monthly reducing balance.
- EMI pre-closure charges are 3% of your outstanding balance.
- Offer only available for resident Indian citizens.
The offer is valid on all SBI credit cards, except Corporate credit cards.
Use your credit card to shop online for additional rewards, discounts, cashback, and more. For more exclusive offers, check out some of the top shopping credit cards in India.