Offered by Standard Chartered bank, the Visa Infinite credit card offers customized services and exclusive privileges that meets the lifestyle requirements of the cardholders. Customers are awarded reward points on all the expenditure made using the card. Reward points can be traded for discount vouchers and other merchandise. Also, cardholders can get extra reward points when they make purchases at selected merchant stores across the globe.
Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Card Benefits:
Standard Chartered Visa Infinite card comes with a host of privileges that will let the cardholder earn more with every purchase they make using the card. These benefits include:
- 5 reward points on every Rs.100 on Retail Fashion
- 5 reward points on every Rs.100 on Overseas transactions
- 2 reward points are awarded for every Rs.100 spent on all other categories.
- Visa Infinite card also provides you with 4 complimentary airport lounge access passes per quarter.
- Cardholders also get to access more than 2,000 golf courses with the Golf Fee card.
- Cardholders are covered with complimentary travel and medical insurance cover of up to USD 200,000 when travelling overseas.
- Other exclusive lifestyle benefits like special deals from BookMyShow are also offered to the cardholders.
Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card Features:
Here are some of the reasons why the Visa Infinite Credit Card will be your best bet when it comes to availing exclusive privileges and benefits.
- Earn reward points on every essential and non-essential purchases that you make with the card. You can redeem the points against gift vouchers and merchandise from selected partner stores.
- Enjoy complimentary access to premium airport lounges across India and overseas, four times in a quarter.
- Cardholders get golfing privileges at more than 2000 golf courses across the globe including over 20 world-class courses in India.
- Whenever you make purchases at selected retail chains, fashion stores, supermarkets and overseas, you earn up to 5 times the normal reward points.
Eligibility and Documentation:
- The applicant should be aged between 21 and 65 years and should have a stable monthly income.
- The applicant should be residing in the city or location where the bank is sourcing the credit card.
- The applicant will be required to submit an identity proof, an address proof and a recent colour photograph.
- As income proof, salaried applicants must submit the latest salary slip and self-employed applicants should submit the latest ITR document and business continuity proof.
Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Card FAQs:
- How long will it take to process my credit card application?
If all the required documents are submitted, it takes not more than 9 days to process your application.
- Is it possible to use my card overseas?
Yes, you can use your card overseas. But, all overseas transactions are levied a 3.5% transaction fee.
- How can I make the credit card payments?
You can choose from any flexible method like online banking, VISA money transfer, ECS, NEFT or draft payment.
- How do I use my reward points?
You can use the reward points to avail discounts on purchases you make with the card or buy merchandise at partner establishments.
- What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
If you card is lost, misplaced or stolen, immediately call the 24/7 helpline number to block the card.