UCO Bank’s credit cards fall under the category of cash credit/term loan or both and are aimed at micro and small entrepreneurs, retail traders, small business units, artisans, etc. Any grievances or queries can be resolved through a variety of channels. Contact details for UCO Bank credit card customer care are given below.
UCO Bank 24*7 Credit Card Customer Care Toll-Free Numbers
UCO Bank has a 24/7 toll-free helpline number for credit card related enquiries which is 1800 103 0123
UCO Bank Email Address Details
There are two email addresses that you can use to contact UCO Bank for any grievances. These are:
To address grievances: email@example.com
To submit any suggestions/feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
UCO Bank Credit Card Grievance Redressal
To initiate steps to redress any grievances related to your credit card, you may use the online form available on the bank’s website which can be found here:
These are the different levels for grievance redressal:
- You may use the complaint form given above or contact the Branch Manager directly. Complaints are mandated to be resolved within 7 days from the receipt date and intimated to the complainant by the Branch Manager.
- If the grievance has not been resolved at the preceding level, it will be escalated to the relevant Zonal Office where it has to be resolved within 4 days of receipt.
- If the grievance has not been resolved within 4 days by the Zonal Office, it will be escalated to the respective Circle Office where it has to be resolved within 4 days.
- If the Circle Office is unable to resolve it within 4 days, it will be escalated to the Head Office.
- The Head Office is mandated to resolve all grievances within 6 days of receipt.
- In case the steps given above has not resulted in a satisfactory redressal of your grievance, you may contact the Assistant General Manager, Strategic Planning and GAD, through email or telephone. Details are given below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 033-4455-7977/8424
UCO Bank Nodal Office Contact Details
If you have not received a satisfactory resolution for your grievances through any of the channels listed above, you may contact the nodal officer at the address given below:
Strategic Planning and GAD,
Head Office –1,
2nd Floor, 10, BTM Sarani,
Kolkata – 700 001
Other ways to contact the nodal officer are given below:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 033-44558424 and 033-44557977
FAQs on UCO Bank Credit Card Customer Care
- How can I apply for a UCO Bank credit card?
- I lost my credit card? What should I do?
- How to get my credit card blocked?
- How can I determine which UCO credit card I should apply for?
- My credit card is damaged? Can I get a replacement?
- Can I submit my feedback or register my grievance through online methods?
Yes, you can register a grievance and feedback from the ‘Contact Us’ link that is on the bank's website.
- Whom do I have to contact if I want to register a feedback on a product or service of the bank?
You can visit any UCO Bank branch and register your feedback. If you use Netbanking, you can register your feedback online. You can also register through the website of the bank.
- What are the various kinds of credit cards that are offered by the Bank?
UCO Bank Credit Cards are available as loans to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs). The goal of credit schemes is to offer support to select sectors of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- How long will it take for my issue to be resolved?
Complaints are mandated to be resolved within 7 days from the receipt date and intimated to the complainant by the Branch Manager.
You can apply for a UCO Bank credit card by visiting the nearest UCO Bank branch along with all the necessary documents. A representative from the bank will help you with the application process.
In case you lose your credit card, you must immediately inform the bank and get your card blocked. You will also have to file an FIR by visiting the nearest police station and submit a copy of it to the bank.
You can call the bank’s customer care number and get in touch with a customer care executive. You can then request the executive to get your credit card blocked.
You can visit the UCO Bank’s official website to check the credit cards offered by the lender. You must compare the features and benefits of each credit card. This will help you determine the credit card you must apply for.
Yes, you can get a replacement by contacting the bank’s customer care service and requesting for a credit card replacement. The executive will take you through the process of applying for a replacement credit card.