State Bank of Hyderabad offers unique credit card schemes to its customers. In order to facilitate the payment to these credit cards, SBH has maintained the SBH e-PAY facility through which customers can easily pay the required amount due online. There are various offline methods of credit card bill payment that is offered by SBH to ensure that all SBH Credit Card bill payments can be done in a hassle-free manner.
SBH Credit Card Bill Payment Options:
SBH Credit Card Bill Payment Online:
- SBH e-PAY:
SBH e-PAy facility has been introduced by the Bank in order to ensure convenience for its customers in terms of receiving and paying all bills online, including SBH credit card bills. In this facility several other billers falling under the category of Insurance, Credit Card, Telephone Bill, etc. can be added and payment can be made using OnlineSBH.
- OnlinePay: The SBH e-PAY facility allows customers to view and pay their various bills online, directly from a linked SBH Account. With this method, a credit card holder cannot just pay his/her SBH credit card bills, but can also pay for electricity, telephone, insurance and other bills. The OnlinePay facility is available around the clock. Once the transaction is completed using e-PAY, the user will get an electronic acknowledgment.
- AutoPay: Under this facility, the customer can also set up instructions for AutoPay and place a maximum limit for the same. In this way the SBH credit card bills will be paid by the due date, automatically. By setting a maximum limit on your AutoPay facility, you can ensure that bills that lie within the specified limit only are paid automatically. This gives the customer complete control over such payments.
State Bank of Hyderabad also offers its credit card customers the InstaPay facility to repay their outstanding dues on the card. With the InstaPay facility, the SBH credit card holders can easily pay their credit card bill online by providing some basic details. In order to use this mode of bill payment, SBH customers need not register separately. The transaction processing time can be a maximum of two working days.
- Net Banking:
SBH customers who have activated their Net Banking feature can easily pay their credit card bills by linking their credit card account to their savings account. After this is done, the customer can pay the credit due on the SBH credit card by logging in to their net banking account and visiting the linked cards page.
- Auto Debit:
A customer who has an SBH account can place an auto debit instruction for the payment of his/her SBH credit card. The payment will then automatically occur on the due date stipulated, each month. The credit card holder can choose to pay either the Total Amount Due or the Minimum Amount Due on the SBH credit card. On the specified due date, the amount will be debited from the customer's savings account to the SBH credit card account.
- VISA Money Transfer Facility:
This credit card bill payment method is available to those SBH credit card holders who do not have an account in SBH. If these non-State Bank of Hyderabad account holders own a Visa credit card or debit card, they can use the same for paying the outstanding amount on their SBH credit card using the VISA money transfer facility. This facilitates a SBH credit card holder to make the payment through VMF, as long as he/she has a visa debit account.
Another credit card bill payment method is available to those SBH credit card holders who do not have an account in State Bank of Hyderabad is ECS or Electronic Clearing System. If the SBH credit card holder’s bank is a participant of the ECS system, then he/she can have an ECS mandate to make a payment towards his/her SBH credit card dues. The amount paid can be either the can be either the Total Amount Due or the Minimum Amount Due on the SBH credit card.
NEFT money transfer is also an option available to SBH credit card holders who do not have an account in State Bank of Hyderabad. The SBH Credit Card holder who has an account in another bank other than SBH can initiate a NEFT payment online towards payment of his/her SBH credit card bill. Using State Bank of Hyderabad NEFT services, the SBH credit cardholders who have savings account in other banks can easily transfer funds to their SBH Credit Card accounts.
State Bank of Hyderabad Credit Card Bill Payment Offline:
- Cash payment:
A SBH credit card customer can make pay their outstanding amount due on their SBH credit card as direct cash payment at any branch of the State Bank of Hyderabad. By walking-in to a SBH branch and filling the required forms with information related to their SBH credit card, the customer can hand over the amount due and make a payment at any of the counters at the branch. He/she should mention the contact no., card number and the cardholder’s name on cash deposit slip and then submit the required amount at the same deposit counter.
- Cheque or Draft:
A SBH credit card holders can also give a Cheque or Demand Draft in favor of the SBH Credit Card No. and then deposit the same in one of the bank’s cheque drop boxes. Before depositing the cheque the customer has to write his/her name and contact number on the back of the cheque.
SBH Credit Card Statement:
State Bank of Hyderabad send the credit card statement as soon as the bill is generated for the month. This would reflect the payment that is due in that specific billing cycle and other charges including interest on EMI, etc. This is provided at no additional charge on a monthly basis. SBH credit card users can also view their credit card statements online using the by logging in to their Net Banking facility and accessing their credit card accounts.
SBH Credit Card Bill Payment FAQs:
- Who can use Visa Bill Pay facility?
Any individual who owns a Visa credit card or debit card issued by any bank can use the Visa Bill Pay facility by registering for the same.
- What are the methods by which I can directly make a payment to the Bank towards my credit card outstanding amount?
By making a cash payment at a SBH branch or by depositing a cheque or draft in favour of the credit card account, a SBH credit cardholder can easily make a payment to the Bank towards their credit card outstanding amount.
- Who is eligible to use SBH InstaPay facility?
The SBH InstaPay facility can be used by all customers of State bank of Hyderabad (SBH). This is provided free of cost without the need to register for the same.
- What is the time taken to make a payment using State Bank of Hyderabad Instapay?
The time taken to process a payment towards your SBH credit card bill might take a maximum time period of 2 working days. Due to this reason it is important that the customer make the payment 2 days prior to the due date of payment.
Check Other Credit Card Bill Payment Online 2018
- Credit Card Bill Payment
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- SBI Credit Card Bill Payment
- Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment
- Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill Payment
- Kotak Credit Card Bill Payment
- HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment
- Indusind Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- American Express Credit Card Bill Payment
- LIC Credit Card Bill Payment
- IDBI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- RBL Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- Yes Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- PNB Credit Card Bill Payment