NKGSB Co-Operative Bank Stree Udyogika
Overview about NKGSB Co Op Bank Stree Udyogika
Established in 1917, NKGSB Co. Op. Bank is a multi-state bank having its operations spread across states of Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, and Gujarat. The bank also has its branches in the Union Territories of Daman, Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli. The bank offers savings deposit, current deposits, terms deposits, loans & advances, Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS), to suit customers’ needs.
Cash crunch giving you the blues? A Personal Loan is the answer!Explore Now
Purpose – How can NKGSB Co. Op. Bank’s Stree Udyogika be used?
The NKGSB Cooperative Bank, in order to encourage women entrepreneurs, offers the Stree Udyogika loan. Using this loan women can acquire office premises, industrial spaces, office equipment, furniture & fixtures, and machinery. They can also use the amount as working capital.
Eligibility Criteria for NKGSB Co Op Bank Stree Udyogika
Women entrepreneurs running manufacturing/service units are eligible for this personal loan scheme.
Features and Benefits of NKGSB Co Op Bank Stree Udyogika
Women entrepreneurs availing the Stree Udyogika loan from NKGSB Co. Op. Bank can enjoy a number of benefits. Here are some of the features of the loan scheme:
- Quick loan approvals
- Attractive interest rates, with interest being charged on daily reducing basis
- Simple and hassle-free documentation
- Low processing fee
- Easy repayment options through ECS or post-dated cheques
- Insurance cover for all assets at attractive premiums
- No pre-payment charges for repayment through own source
- 80% quantum of loan
- Nominal rate of interest
- Mortgage of asset to be financed needed as security
- Two guarantors required for surety
Documents required to avail Stree Udyogika
Here is the list of documents that has to be produced at the bank in order to avail the Stree Udyogika personal loan:
- Pan card
- Form 60, in case the applicant doesn’t have a pan card
- Id proof and residence proof
- Two recent passport-size color photographs
- In case of previous loans, repayment track records of the same
- Letter of introduction from an existing customer (at least 6 months) or from applicant’s existing bank verifying signature
- In case of salaried applicant, latest salary slips of 3 months and IT returns of last 3 years
- Income Tax returns, profit & loss statement, and balance sheet in case the applicant owns a business
The bank may require also additional documents for further verification depending on the borrower. Rates of interest are subject to change as per the bank’s discretion. Hence it is advisable to check with the bank before availing the loan.