IndiaBulls Ventures has launched IndiaBulls Dhani, Phone Se Loan, which is a distinctive mobile application designed to offer instant personal loans. This state-of-the-art app links a large number of major banks in India and puts them under a single roof via Credit Bureaus, UPI, Aadhaar and NACH to offer instant personal loan solutions to customers. These loans are paperless and easy to avail considering the simple documentation process involved.
Up to 5%
Rs.1000 to Rs.15 Lakhs
*Foreclosure/Pre-payment charges: 5% after 6 months. No prepayment charges will apply on loans up to Rs.20,000
How Does Dhani Mobile Application Work?
The step-by-step working procedure of Dhani mobile application is detailed below:
- Download the Indiabulls Dhani personal loan app on your smartphone. The app is available on Google Play and App Store for free.
- After the installation, you will have to enter your phone number. Once you do that, you will receive an OTP which you have to enter in the required section for verification.
- Once your number has been verified, you will be asked to enter the loan amount.
- The app will then ask you to enter a few basic details of yourself such as whether you are salaried or self-employed, sector where you are employed (private, public, government), mode of salary withdrawal (cheque, direct bank transfer, cash), your address details, PAN Card number, etc.
- Once you enter all the requested details, your identity will be verified, and you will receive the loan amount directly in your personal bank account within minutes.
- You can also make use of the app to make e-payments towards the loan, manage and track the loan account, and for repay outstanding amounts.
- PAN Card
- Proof of Address
- Bank Credentials
There is no need for borrowers to submit the above documents physically. Instead, these documents can be uploaded directly through the mobile or web application.
- Individuals aged 21 years and above
- Should be salaried or self-employed
- Must be an Indian citizen
Why you should avail Dhani Instant Personal Loan?
- With the help of Dhani, individuals with good credit record can get financial assistance within minutes at the best interest rate in the market. The interest rates start from 11.99% p.a.
- The customers can apply for a personal loan through this app for any purpose, be it for marriage, medical requirements, business, home renovation, business, or travelling.
- Through this app, the customers get to enjoy an end-to-end application process followed by an instant disbursal directly to their bank accounts.
- Through this app now the borrowers needn’t take any hassle of visiting the banks or other lenders. They can conduct the entire process on their smartphone whenever and wherever they want.
- Applicants belonging to any state, village, and city in India can apply for a personal loan anytime through this app.
- The easy-to-use interface of Dhani makes the loan application and disbursement procedure extremely easy and quick thus, offering the users the best e-loan experience ever.
- It is a completely hassle-free way of applying for a personal loan and the applicants needn't go through any documentation process. The loan can be applied and received digitally without any hassles of uploading documents.
Features and Benefits
Borrowers can avail loans of up to Rs.15 lakh through this app and the amount will be disbursed directly in the account of the applicant.
- To avail loans through Dhani, all you need to do is to verify your identity (with the help of Aadhaar and address proof). If you are found to be eligible, the loan will be sanctioned and disbursed to your account in just 3 minutes.
- Dhani being a mobile application can be operated on your smartphone anytime, anywhere, and thus it gives you the freedom to request and receive a personal loan even while you are travelling.
- Borrowers who wish to avail loans of up to Rs.20,000 should have accounts in SBI/Axis Bank/YES Bank/HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank with Netbanking facility enabled.
- The Dhani app not only allows you to get an instant personal loan at the time of need, but it also enables you to manage and track the loan account, pay your outstanding dues, and several other things through your smartphone.
FAQs on Indiabulls Dhani Instant Personal Loan
- Do I need to provide any security/collateral/guarantor to avail the Dhani Personal Loan?
No. There is no need for you to provide any security/collateral/guarantor to avail the personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani.
- How do I check the status of my online application?
You can track the status of your loan application in the loan progress bar if you have applied via the mobile app or the website. However, if you have applied through the offline mode, you can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org to know the status of your application.
- Are the interest rates on Dhani Personal Loan fixed or floating?
The interest rates charged on the Dhani Personal Loan are fixed and are computed using the reducing balance method which take into account 30 days a month and 365 days a year during computation.
- Can I apply for a Dhani Personal Loan with a co-applicant?
Unfortunately, no. The Dhani Personal Loan does not allow a co-applicant to be included in the loan application process.
- Can the EMI due date on my loan be changed?
No. After the loan amount has been disbursed to your account, no change can be made to the EMI due date.
- What will be the instalment cycle date on my EMI?
During the process of loan sanction, you will have the option to choose the instalment cycle date. At the moment, two due dates are offered by Indiabulls which is 2nd and 5th of each month.
- Apart from the mobile app, is there any other way to apply for the Dhani Personal Loan?
You can apply for the Dhani Personal Loan on the official website of Indiabulls. You can also approach the nearest branch of Indiabulls to apply for the Dhani Personal Loan.
- Can I receive the loan amount in any bank account other than my salary account?
The loan amount availed through the Dhani Personal Loan will only be disbursed to a verified bank account. This is done to ensure that the interest of the borrowers is protected.
- What should I do if I do not receive the loan agreement, sanction letter, etc.?
If for some reason, the documents concerning your loan have not been sent to you on your registered email address, you can call the customer care of Indiabulls at 1860 419 3333 or write to them at email@example.com. Keep your loan account number handy while seeking assistance.
- How long will it take to process the loan if you apply through the physical mode?
If you apply through the offline mode, it may take up to 7 days for the process to be complete. The time taken may also vary according to the submission of documents and verification.