Features and Benefits of Axis Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- Axis Bank personal loan calculator is a useful online tool to help you gauge how much advance you are eligible to avail from Axis Bank.
- All you need to do is enter the loan amount needed, bank interest rate and tentative tenure to get the EMIs. You can try different figures to zero in on the most suitable EMI for you .
- It could be used for anything from buying electrical appliances, children’s higher studies, going for a dream vacation and so on.
- Axis Bank offers two kinds of personal loans, protected (with a collateral/ guarantee) and unsecured loans (without any kind of security).
- Axis Bank offers the most reasonable interest rates in the country. You can also refinance an old loan availed from another bank to Axis Bank.
- The paperwork for an Axis Bank personal loan is minimal and hassle-free.
Nearly every public and private lender offer personal loan to fulfill urgent individual expenses called as personal loans. Customers nowadays enjoy a slew of choices when it comes to personal loans or any other financial product or service. If you are thinking of applying for personal loan, the main thing to do is to research well and compare the available offers. As there are hundreds of lenders in the playground, you will surely find one at a competitive interest rate and minimal charges. Axis Bank, the third biggest lender in the country, has earned this position by customizing and fulfilling finance necessities of the customers. Axis bank’s personal loans can be availed by those with a steady income. The amount you can avail range from INR 50,000 to INR 15 lacs. You may take 1 year to 5 years to repay the loan.
Axis Personal Loan Calculator FAQs
What will be the EMI if I want to apply for a personal loan of INR 50,000 from Axis Bank?
Enter the amount in the given column and the interest rate set by the bank. If you enter 5 years in the column for tenure, you will get Rs.1746 as your EMI.