Home Credit Cash Loan
Cash loans come handy when you have already exhausted your salary for the month but are in dire need of cash to meet any urgent financial requirement that has come up without any prior warning. Home Credit offers unsecured cash loans to its customers with a short repayment tenure in order to help them take care of their immediate credit needs. With several repayment options and competitive rates of interest, these types of loans have quickly become the go-to options for numerous borrowers in need for funds during a sudden financial crisis.
Features and Benefits of Home Credit Cash Loans
See the several key features and advantages of Home Credit Cash Loans in the list mentioned below to find out whether this scheme is the right fit for you based on your specific requirement, unique situation, and repayment capacity.
- Digital loan applications - All loan applications under this financing plan are processed digitally. Therefore, you can be assured that you won’t have to stand in long queues in order to get the required funds. You can apply for this plan even from the comfort of your home, at any time of the day.
- Loan amount - By applying for a credit advance under this scheme, customers can withdraw a loan with a maximum of Rs.50,000 which can be repaid within a short duration of time.
- Instant loan approval - When an individual applies for a cash loan through Home Credit, his or her loan application will be approved almost instantaneously. This is owing to the fact that the entire loan application process is carried out online which makes the processing and approval of the loan faster than any other method.
- Easy and hassle-free application process - With a user-friendly platform to apply for the loans, the company ensures that the loan application process for these loans is not only simple, but also hassle-free.
- Quick fund disbursal - With online loan applications and instant loan approval, the loan amount can be disbursed to the bank account of the borrower in no time. Therefore, a person who has applied for a loan under this scheme will be able to gain access to instant cash in order to meet his or her urgent financial situation.
- Paperless transactions - Since Home Credit Cash Loans have an online application process, customers do not have to submit any physical documents for the verification process. Instead, they can just submit digital copies of all the required documents online while applying for a loan.
- Multiple repayment options - This company offers multiple channels through which this loan can be repaid. Customers can select an option that is convenient to them and pay back the debt equal monthly installments. Borrowers can pay their equated monthly installments (EMIs) through online payment channels which include National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) along with online wallets such as PayTM, PayU, PayNimo, etc.
- Flexible repayment schedule - Individuals will also be able to select a repayment schedule that they are comfortable with. This will help ensure that they do not default while repaying the debt.
- No need for any collateral - Being an unsecured loan, the borrower is not mandated to provide any collateral or third-party guarantor as security in order to be able to secure the funds he or she requires under this financing plan.
- Loan available to all borrowers - It is not necessary for the borrower to be an existing customer of the company in order to be eligible for this loan. This scheme can be availed by all types of customers - new and existing.
Eligibility Criteria for Home Credit Cash Loans
While this scheme does not mandate that the individual applying for this scheme should be an existing customer, there are certain requirements that should be met in order to be eligible for a Home Credit Cash Loan. Learn about the factors that will be considered if you choose to apply for this loan, by checking out the list mentioned below:
- The applicant should be a minimum of 19 years of age.
- The customer must be a citizen of India.
- The borrower must possess an updated Aadhaar ID.
- The customer should hold an active bank account that has internet banking facility.
Documents Required for Home Credit Cash Loans
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of identity such as Passport, Voters ID, Driving license, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Passport-size photographs
- Bank account details of the borrower
How to Apply for a Cash Loan From Home Credit
If you have decided to apply for this loan based on your specific credit requirements, you can follow the steps mentioned below to learn how you can get the funds that you need to meet your financial needs:
Step 1: You will have to go to the official website of Home Credit at https://www.homecredit.co.in/cash-loan.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Cash loan’ button available on the homepage
Step 3: A small section containing the details about the loan will pop up.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button present at the bottom of the pop up.
Step 5: A new window for the loan application will open.
Step 6: Next, click on ‘Want to Apply’ button available on the page.
Step 7: This will open a small form requesting your name, email ID, and mobile number.
Step 8: Fill out the correct details and click on ‘Continue’.
Step 9: Once the team at Home Credit receives this request form, a representative of the company will get in touch with you with a personalised quote.
Step 10: Then, you can select the right plan and process your loan application.
Step 11: As soon as your loan is approved, the funds will be disbursed to your bank account in no time.
Home Credit Cash Loans Customer Care
In case of any query, suggestion, or concern, you can get in touch with the professional and knowledgeable staff of Home Credit. You can be assured that your issue will be addressed efficiently and effectively. You can call the customer service team of the company at 1800 121 6660. You can also email the customer care representatives of the company at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your concern.
A GST rate of 18% will be applicable on banking services and products from 01 July, 2017.