NKGSB Co-Operative Bank Stree Sakhi
Overview about NKGSB Co-Op Bank Stree Sakhi
Established in 1917, NKGSB Co. Op. Bank is a multi-state bank that has its branches spread across states of Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, and Gujarat. The bank also operates in the Union Territories of Daman, Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli. The bank offers savings deposit, current deposits, terms deposits, loans & advances, Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS), to suit customers’ needs.
Purpose – What is NKGSB Co. Op. Bank’s Stree Sakhi used for?
The NKGSB Cooperative Bank offers the Stree Sakhi loan to working women. With the help of this loan scheme women can purchase consumer durables.
Eligibility Criteria for NKGSB Co Op Bank Stree Sakhi
Salaried women can avail this loan scheme offered by the NKGSB Co. Op. Bank. Businesswomen can also make use of this loan to develop their business further.
Features and Benefits of NKGSB Co Op Bank Stree Sakhi
Salaried/professional women and businesswomen availing the Stree Sakhi loan from NKGSB Co. Op. Bank can enjoy a number of perks. Here are some of the features of the loan scheme:
- Quick loan approvals
- Attractive interest rates, with interest being charged on daily reducing basis
- Simple and hassle-free documentation
- Low processing fee
- Easy repayment options through ECS or post-dated cheques
- Insurance cover for all assets at attractive premiums
- No pre-payment charges for repayment through own source
- Quantum of loan – Rs. 2 lakhs
- Nominal rate of interest
- Mortgage of asset to be financed needed as security
- Two guarantors required for surety
Documents required to avail Stree Sakhi
Here is the list of documents that has to be produced at the bank in order to avail the Stree Sakhi personal loan:
- Pan card
- Form 60, in case the applicant doesn’t have a pan card
- Id proof and residence proof
- Two recent passport-size color photographs
- In case of previous loans, repayment track records of the same
- Letter of introduction from an existing customer (at least 6 months) or from applicant’s existing bank verifying signature
- In case of salaried applicant, latest salary slips of 3 months and IT returns of last 3 years
- Income Tax returns, profit & loss statement, and balance sheet in case the applicant owns a business
The bank may require also additional documents for further verification, in case of the Stree Sakhi loan scheme, depending on the borrower. Rates of interest can change as per the bank’s discretion. Hence it is advisable to check with the bank before availing the loan.