You can avail a personal loan from Mystro, a Non-Banking Financial Corporation (NBFC) in order to fulfil your personal needs at attractive interest rates ranging between 10.20% to 15.45% p.a. with repayment tenure ranging between 2 months and 18 months.
Features and benefits of applying for a personal loan from Mystro
- It is easy to apply. You can apply for a personal loan by either downloading their app or by visiting the official website of Mystro.
- You can check the status of your application either on the mobile app or on the official website of Mystro. In case there is any additional document required, a representative from the lender will get in touch with you.
- Zero prepayment charges.
- You can check your loan activities online any time you want and from anywhere.
- The whole process is paperless.
For salaried individual
- Minimum age of eligibility is 22 year.
- Should have a minimum work experience of 1 year.
- Should draw at least Rs.25,000 as monthly salary.
For self-employed individual
- You should have a business of your own.
- Minimum age of eligibility is 24 years.
- Should have an operational business for a minimum of 1 year.
- The minimum monthly turnover of your business should be at least Rs.30,000.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Salary slip for the past 3 months
- Bank statement for the past 6 months
- Income Tax Returns for the past 2 years
- Proof of Address such as passport, Aadhaar Card, utility bills, etc.
- Proof of employment such as employment letter, office ID proof
How to apply for a Mystro personal loan
- Download the Mystro app on your mobile phone.
- Select ‘Loans’, and under the Loans section click on ‘Personal Loan’.
- Fill the application form. You will have to enter details such as your name, date of birth, gender, marital status, etc.
- Complete the KYC process and upload the necessary documents such as your Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, proof of address, proof of income, etc.
- Check the terms and conditions and submit the application form.
- The lender will verify the documents submitted by you and if they are satisfied, you will receive an e-agreement. E-sign the agreement. The lender will then disburse the loan amount to your bank account.
- You can also use your login credential to check the status of your personal loan via the mobile app.
Through the Mystro website
- Visit the official website of Mystro.
- On the top-right hand side of the page, click on ‘Apply Now’.
- You will be directed to a new page, where under ‘Personal Loans’ click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Select one of the categories available – Salaried, if you have own business, or if you are self-employed. Click on ‘Apply Now’ under the category which fits your profile.
- A page will appear where you will be shown the list of documents you will have to keep ready to submit. You can either upload them at the end of the completion of the application form or send it to the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’.
- You will have to set up your account by providing your mobile number. Click on ‘Next’. A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number provided by you. Enter the OTP you have received.
- Enter important details such as your name, date of birth, gender, marital status, etc.
- The next step will require you to enter your KYC details.
- You will then have to enter the details of your occupation.
- You will be asked for additional details followed by the loan amount you wish to avail, repayment tenure, etc.
- Once you have entered all the details, you will have the option of uploading all the necessary documents that you were asked to be kept ready in the beginning. Upload the documents. Click on ‘Submit’.
- The lender will verify the documents submitted by you and if they are satisfied with the documents, submitted by you, you will receive an e-agreement. E-sign the agreement. The lender will then disburse the loan amount to your bank account.
You can also download the personal loan application form which is available on the official website of Mystro. You will have to fill the application form and along with the necessary documents, you can send the form to the corporate address of Mystro. The lender will keep you updated about the processing of your loan and once the documents have been verified, the loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account.
- I had applied for a personal loan from Mystro by downloading the application form, filling it and sending it to the corporate address of the lender. How can I check the status of my application?
You can check the status of your personal loan by either calling the number 022-29200014 or sending an email to email@example.com.
- How can I repay my loan?
You will have to repay the loan by paying EMIs on a monthly basis. You can sign into your mobile app or on the portal under the ‘Sign In’ option on the website and using your credential to log in. There are multiple modes of payment options through which you can pay the EMIs.
- For what purposes can I avail a personal loan from Mystro?
Some of the purposes for which you can avail a personal loan from Mystro are:
I have queries related to personal loan. How can I get in touch with a Mystro representative?
- Medical requirement
- Family events like wedding
- Expansion of business
- Working capital
- Purchasing of stock
You can call on the number 022 – 49700636 which is the lender’s board line number or send your queries via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Mystro provide EMI calculator tool?
Yes, you can visit the official website of Mystro to avail the EMI calculator tool. You will have to enter details such as the loan amount you wish to avail, repayment tenure, interest rate, and other details. Once you have entered the details of your choice, you can then view the EMIs you will have to pay on a monthly basis. You can change the loan amount, repayment tenure, rate of interest, etc. as per your discretion to view the EMI payable and which you feel will be suitable for you before applying for a personal loan from Mystro.