Flex Salary is a financial benefits program that offers instant cash to salaried employees to meet an unplanned financial emergency. This loan is easy and convenient to apply for as it requires just a one-time application and a one-time approval. One of the key benefits of this loan is that you can get loans within just a few minutes of application. This loan comes with a lot of flexibility based on the specific needs of monthly salary earners.
Features of Flex Salary
The following are the main features of a Flex Salary loan.
- You can apply for a loan conveniently on the Flex Salary website by creating an account.
- You can get a loan up to maximum Rs.2 lakh.
- There is no need to present any collateral to avail this loan.
- You can choose the loan tenure based on your repayment ability.
- Your application can be instantly approved upon submission and verification of your documents
- You will get the loan disbursed to your bank account within 24 hours upon approval.
- There is no fixed Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI) for this loan.
- You will get competitive interest rates with this loan.
Eligibility Criteria for Flex Salary
The eligibility criteria to be eligible for a Flex Salary loan are:
- This loan is offered to Indians only.
- You need to be above 21 years of age.
- You must possess a valid proof of identity.
- You net monthly income must be above Rs.8,000.
- You must have a working bank account.
- You must have a minimum work experience of three months.
How does Flex Salary work?
Read on to find out how the Flex Salary process works.
- You need to sign-up once on the FlexSalary website.
- The account you create can be used to apply for more than one loan without the need of a new application form.
- You can access your credit anytime.
- You can opt to pay in full or the minimum amount as per your convenience.
- You need not pay any pre-payment charges when you repay your loan before the chosen tenure ends.
Documents required for Flex Salary Application
The documents required to apply for a Flex Salary loan are:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Any additional documents as required by Flex Salary
How to apply for a loan at FlexSalary?
The following are the steps you need to follow to apply for a Flex Salary loan.
- Visit the Flex Salary website and create an account.
- Complete an application form with relevant details.
- Submit the form along with the mandatory documents.
- Use the online payment calculator to check for quotes and repayment options.
Flex Salary customer care number and contact details
| Business name
| Phone number
| Whatsapp numbers
|| +919908795151 +919908935151
| Official mail ID
| Web address
| Head office