Cashkumar is an NBFC-P2P lending platform which is licensed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Through Cashkumar you can avail a personal loan ranging from Rs.20,000 to Rs.1 lakh. The loan repayment tenure is flexible and can range between 3 months and 12 months. The rate of interest charged by Cashkumar varies from 18% p.a. to 30% p.a.
Types of Personal Loan offered by Cashkumar
Cashkumar offers personal loans on the basis of the loan amount and the loan repayment tenure. Although there are 3 different types of personal loans, Cashkumar offers only short term personal loans. Short term personal loans are generally extended to the borrower for a period of 3 months to 12 months. The amount usually offered in case of short-term personal loans ranges from Rs.20,000 to Rs.1 lakh.
Features of Cashkumar Personal Loans
- You can avail a personal loan of up to Rs.1 lakh.
- The rate of interest charged on a personal loan can vary from 18% p.a. to 30% p.a.
- You can avail a personal loan for a maximum tenure of 12 months.
- You do not have to provide a security or collateral against your personal loan.
- Processing fee charged on the loan amount varies from 2% to 7%.
- Easy online documentation process.
- You can foreclose your loans as per your requirement.
Documents required to apply for Cashkumar Personal Loan
The requirement of documents varies from lender to lender. However, some of the most common documents which are generally required to apply for a personal loan through Cashkumar:
- PAN Card
- 6 months’ bank statement
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of income – salary slips for last 3 months
Eligibility Criteria for borrowers who want to avail Cashkumar Personal Loan
Age of the applicant
||Minimum age: At least 21 years
|Maximum age: Not more than 60 years at the end of the loan repayment tenure
|Occupation of the applicant
Minimum income of the applicant
||Metro cities: Rs.25,000 p.m.
|Non-metro cities: Rs.20,000 p.m.
|Work Experience of the applicant
||Should have at least 1 year of work experience
||Should have his or her salary account with a private bank or nationalised bank in India
How to apply for a personal loan through Cashkumar?
- Visit the official website of Cashkumar at cashkumar.com.
- On the homepage, you can provide the ‘Loan Amount’ under the ‘How much do you need?’ field and choose the city you are residing in from the ‘Where are you from?’ drop-down box. Click on the ‘Apply for a Personal Loan’ button once you have filled up the details.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Loan Application’ page wherein you will be required to provide a few details in 3 steps.
- In the first step of the loan application, you will be required to fill up the following fields -
In the next step, you will be required to provide the following information -
- What is your requirement? (Loan Amount)
- Where do you work? (Company Name)
- What is your monthly in-hand salary?
- How do you get your salary? (You have to choose one of the following)
- Bank Account
In the final step, you will be required to provide the following information -
- What is your residence type? (Choose the most-suited option from the drop-down box)
- Residential address
- Pin code
- Locality (Choose from the drop-down box. Options will be provided on the basis of the pin code provided by you)
Once all the details have been provided, you can click on the ‘Verify Mobile’ button.
You will receive a One Time Password or OTP on the mobile number that you have provided.
Use the OTP to verify the phone number.
Once the above-mentioned details are provided and verified, Cashkumar will get in touch with you to let you know the status of your loan application.
- Your name (as mentioned in your PAN card)
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
- Your date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format
As mentioned earlier, Cashkumar is an NBFC – P2P lender. You can sign up with Cashkumar as a lender or a borrower. P2P or peer-to-peer lending basically stands for a process through which unrelated and unknown entities provide and avail loans.
Cashkumar acts as the platform where both the types of entities come together and carry on loan transactions. Thus, if you sign up as a lender with Cashkumar, you will be required to provide an advance as per the standards proposed by the NBFC. This amount will be provided to borrowers who are looking for a loan through Cashkumar and you will be getting the repayment amount over a certain period of time.
Documents required to register as a lender through Cashkumar
The following documents will be required in order to sign up as a lender through Cashkumar:
- Proof of identity
- PAN card
- Proof of address
- Details of bank account
Eligibility criteria for individuals who want to sign up as lenders through Cashkumar
|Age of the lender
||The age of the individual should be at least 18 years
|Minimum investment of the lender
|Maximum investment of the lender
|Minimum investment amount for each borrower
|Maximum investment amount for each borrower
||Rs.20,000 or 25% of the loan amount (higher of the two)
||Citizen of India
Benefits of being a lender through Cashkumar
- Cashkumar has developed its own loan products and the terms and conditions have been set up accordingly. This helps reduce the overall risk factor.
- Cashkumar provides personal loans only for salaried individuals which helps cut down the risk factor further.
- Personal loans offered through Cashkumar are for short- terms only which involve a nominal amount of money and a shorter period of loan repayment. This also helps in reducing the overall risk.
- Cashkumar offers lucrative returns on the loans.
- Being a lender through Cashkumar offers you the access to a wide variety of potential borrowers.
- Cashkumar puts the funds to work by pledging the same as early as possible.
- Since the loans are short-termed, the returns are received faster and are rotated again. This ensures that your funds are not lying ideal and are being utilised for higher returns.
How do the loan transactions work in a P2P lending model?
The P2P model of lending works under the following circumstances. The details of the working procedure of the loan transactions can be summed up as follows:
- Borrowers will have to register themselves under Cashkumar and submit their details as per requirement.
- Cashkumar will verify the details and analyse the risk factor of the applicants.
- The applicants who are approved by Cashkumar will be sorted as per their risk factor, the loan amount, and the interest rate that they are eligible for.
- Once the loan applications are approved, Cashkumar will conduct a physical verification of the addresses provided by the applicants.
- The approved loans are then opened for the lenders who can pledge for them within a particular range.
- After a particular loan is fully pledged, agreements are sent to the borrowers.
- Borrowers will be required to submit a duly-signed copy of the agreement. In addition to that, they have to submit security cheques and auto-debit (NACH) mandate as well.
- After all the necessary documents are received and verified, the loan amounts are disbursed.
- In order to recover the loan amount through EMIs, the applicable amount will be automatically debited every month on a mutually agreed date.
- Cashkumar undertakes the responsibility of following up borrowers in case of defaults.
- I have some queries. How can I get in touch with Cashkumar?
You can get in touch with Cashkumar for any queries through the following phone number – 8296960876. You can also send an email to the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I be a lender and a borrower at the same time?
No, you can either sign-up as a lender or a borrower at a given point in time. You cannot sign up as both at the same time.
- What are the modes of payment which I can use to repay my personal loan?
Although NACH is the standard method for repayment, you can use any one of the following methods to make the payments - NACH, IMPS, NEFT, cheques, and mobile wallets.
- How much do I have to pay to register myself as a lender or a borrower on Cashkumar?
You do not have to pay any registration fee to Cashkumar to get yourself registered as a lender or a borrower.
- How safe is my personal and financial information with Cashkumar?
Your personal and financial information is safe with Cashkumar. The website is also secured with a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts the data provided by you. The passwords and other sensitive details provided by you will be stored in an encrypted form in a database which cannot be accessed by anybody.
- I am an NRI. Can I become a lender on Cashkumar?
No, you cannot be a lender on Cashkumar. As per the regulations chalked out by RBI, NRIs are not allowed to take part in P2P platforms.