• Custom Free
     

    Custom quote

  • Andhra Bank Professional Loan

    Loading your search...
  • A professional loan from Andhra Bank is an overdraft, term loan or a combination of the two based on the reason for taking credit. It is designed to help professionals meet their financial requirements for a better business environment.

    Purpose of Andhra Bank Professional Loan

    • To establish office premises
    • To renovate office premises
    • To refurbish office premises
    • For the purchase of equipment and tools
    • To cover travel expenses for professionals
    • To meet the daily working requirements of the business

    Eligibility criteria for Andhra Bank Professional Loan

    To be eligible for a professional loan from Andhra Bank, applicants must meet the following criteria:

    • Should be practising chartered accountants, financial consultants, management professionals, cost accountants, valuers, company secretaries, engineers or architects.
    • Should be constituted as individuals, societies, companies, firms or limited liability firms that render professional services.
    • Must be an assesse under Income Tax for a minimum of the past two years.
    • Must be registered with their particular professional body / board / association.

    Features of Andhra Bank Professional Loan

    • The maximum amount of money that is granted through a professional loan from Andhra Bank is Rs.10 lacs.
    • The borrower must provide personal security and hypothecation of the items purchased through the loan.
    • No third party guarantee or collateral security is required.
    • The loan is covered under GGTMSE.
    • The amount granted for term loans is 75% of the value of the asset/s bought.
    • The working capital limit on the loan is 75% of the income expenditure of the last year in accordance with Profit and Loss account.
    • The overall exposure within two times of medial yearly income of the previous two years.
    • The upfront processing charges applicable are 0.50% of the amount the customer wishes to borrow.
    • The repayment period of the loan is a maximum of 60 EMIs.
    • The maximum repayment holiday granted on the loan is one year for interest and principal.

    Benefits of Andhra Bank Professional Loan

    • No prepayment charges
    • Low processing fee
    • Minimal documentation
    • Hassle-free application procedure
    • Dedicated team for customer service
    • Flexible repayment period

    Andhra Bank Professional Loan Interest rate

    The rate of interest charged on a professional loan from Andhra Bankis the base rate plus 3.25%. If the base rate is 10.25%, the total interest applicable on the loan is13.50%.

    Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.

    reTH65gcmBgCJ7k
    This Page is BLOCKED as it is using Iframes.