Andhra Bank Doctor Plus
Overview about Andhra Bank Doctor Plus
Doctor Plus is one of the many specialised loan facilities provided by Andhra Bank. It is designed to provide credit and help meet the financial requirements of qualified medical practitioners like physiotherapists, dental surgeons and radiologists.
Purpose of Andhra Bank Doctor Plus
- To establish clinics, sonographic / x-ray / pathological or other diagnostic imaging labs
- To purchase computers / medical software / medical equipment for the hospital
- To furnish nursing homes
- To meet day-to-day working capital requirements
- To purchase ambulance
Eligibility criteria for Andhra Bank Doctor Plus
Eligibility criteria for Andhra Bank Doctor Plus:
- Must be a limited liability firm, society, individual firm or company trust that renders professional medical services.
- If it is a non-individual constitution, a qualified doctor must be the primary promoter.
- Must possess a recognised graduate degree in diagnostic imaging / radiology / medicine / dental science / pathology / surgery / physiotherapy, etc. and must be practising the trade for at least two years.
Features of Andhra Bank Doctor Plus
- The maximum amount of money that can be availed through the loan is Rs.20 lacs.
- The amount cannot exceed 75% of the income expenditure of the past year as shown in the profit and loss account which must be assessed by a chartered accountant
- The amount also cannot exceed 75% of the total cost of equipment purchased if it is taken out as a term loan
- The maximum repayment period for this loan is 84 months
- A one-year holiday is granted for interest and principal
Benefits of Andhra Bank Doctor+
- No third party guarantee or collateral security is required to take out the loan.
- The loan is covered under CGTMSE. Currently, SMEs are covered under CGTMSE if the overall investment in tools and equipment is not more than Rs.2 crores. The original cost of tools and equipment does not include land and building, fittings and furniture, and other items that are not directly associated with the service rendered by the practitioner.
- The premium towards CGTMSE must be borne by the customer.
Interest Rate of Andhra Bank Doctor Plus
The interest rate applicable on a Doctor Plus loan from Andhra Bank is the base rate plus 3.25%.