You can contact LIC’s dedicated credit card customer care toll-free number at any time for any issues or concerns relating to your credit card. The number is 1800 233 1100.
You can send an email to customer care regarding any issues or concerns you have regarding your credit card. To do so, send your complaint to this address: email@example.com
LIC Credit Card Grievance Redressal
You can get your credit card related issues or grievances addressed and resolved through any of the following ways:
- Call the toll-free number given above.
- Send an email to customer care highlighting your issue.
- Send an email to the Nodal Officer at the address given below.
- Write to the Nodal Officer at the address given below.
LIC Nodal Office Contact Details
If your concerns have not been addressed or resolved by calling the toll-free number or sending an email to the address given above, you can escalate it to the nodal officer. To do so, send an email to this address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to LIC
If your grievance has still not been addressed through any of the channels given above, you can write a letter to the Nodal Officer at the address given below:
Mr. Ashok Ramakrishnan,
LIC Cards Support,
Axis Bank Ltd.,
5th Floor, NPC1 Building No.1,
Gigaplex Plot – IT5 MIDC,
Airoli Knowledge Park,
Airoli, Navi Mumbai – 400 708
FAQs on LIC Credit Card Customer Care
- I have a policy from LIC, however, I no longer live in India. Can I get an LIC credit card still?
- As of now, I do not have any LIC policies. Am I still eligible to apply for an LIC credit card?
- What can I do if I wish to spend more money than the credit card limit?
- When will I get my LIC credit card statement?
- What should I do if I misplace my LIC credit card?
No, to get a credit card from LIC, you have to be a resident Indian citizen.
An LIC credit card will be offered only to LIC agents or people who are already policy holders. If you do not have an LIC policy, you cannot get an LIC credit card.
If you need to spend more than the credit card limit, you can always increase your credit limit temporarily. You can increase it by 30% of your original credit limit.
An LIC credit card statement is generally generated at the end of the billing cycle. The payment for the same should be made within 15 to 20 days of your statement being generated.
If you lose your LIC credit card, you should get the card hotlisted. This can be done by calling LIC customer care-1800-22-6606. If you are outside India, you can call the Visa centre number +1-303-967-1096.