If you have an IDBI credit card and have any queries with respect to your card, you can have them addressed by contacting the bank’s customer care centre.
IDBI Credit Card Toll-Free and Tolled Numbers
You can call the following toll-free and tolled numbers to have your credit card queries addressed:
- 1800 425 7600 (toll-free. Can be called to hotlist your credit card)
- 1800 208 1947 (for credit card reward points)
- 022 4042 6013 (tolled and can be called to hotlist your credit card)
- 1800 22 6999 (to hotlist your credit card)
- 022 67719100 (tolled)
- 0091 22 67719100 (for overseas calls)
While these are credit card specific customer care numbers, other numbers (for general issues) you can also call are:
- 1800 209 4324
- 1800 200 1947
- 1800 22 1070
IDBI Credit Card Enquiries
As a cardholder, you may at some point face these common situations. Here’s what you need to do to solve them:
In Case of Credit Card Theft: In case your card has been stolen or is lost, you will have to block or hotlist your credit card to prevent any unauthorised transactions. To do this, you will have to call:
- 1800 425 7600
- 022 4042 6013
- 1800 22 6999
In Case You Card Has Been Blocked: In case your credit card has been mistakenly blocked, you will have to contact IDBI’s customer service centre to determine why the card was blocked. You can also request the customer service executive to unblock your card. However, in most cases, you will be asked to apply for a replacement credit card.
IDBI Credit Card Customer Care International Helpline Details
Overseas IDBI credit card holders can call the following number for any problems they may have with their credit card:
- +91 22 677 19100
Alternatively, you can send an email to:
IDBI Bank Email Address Details
Prefer sending the bank an email? You can do so by addressing it to:
For queries or complaints regarding the Reward Points you have earned, send an email to:
IDBI Credit Card Grievance Redressal
In order to ensure that your queries are addressed to the best of their ability, IDBI has a grievance redressal mechanism along with an escalation matrix.
Here’s the escalation matrix to follow to have your concerns addressed:
- Level 1: Call the customer care centre, visit the branch, send an email, or write to the bank. Whichever method you do end up choosing, do remember to include the following details:
- Your full name.
- Your credit card number.
- Required contact details. This can include (but is not limited to) your phone number, address, email, etc.
- If your complaint is with respect to a transaction, you will also need to provide the reference number for the transaction.
- Level 2: If you do not receive a response within 8 business days from the date of filing your complaint, or the response given to you is unsatisfactory, you can escalate your complaint to the Grievance Redressal Officer.
- You can contact the Grievance Redressal Officer on all business days from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The contact details of the officer are:
Shri B Shivakumar, GM and GRO
IDBI Bank Ltd., CMS and Government Business
7th Floor, A Wing, IDBI Tower
WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade
Mumbai 400 005
Phone: 022 6619 4290
- Level 3: If your complaint is not addressed or not adequately addressed within 11 working days from registering your complaint, you can approach the Chief Grievance Redressal Officer (CGRO). You can contact the CGRO between 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday (except on second and fourth Saturdays).
- The contact details of the CGRO are:
Smt Padma Betai
Chief General Manager and CGRO
IDBI Bank Ltd., Customer Care Centre
19th Floor, D Wing, IDBI Tower
Mumbai 400 005
Phone: 022 6655 2141, 022 6655 2143
Fax: 022 2216 5195
- You can also register a complaint with the CGRO online by filling the CGRO complaint form. You can find this form on the bank’s website.
- Level 4: If the solution provided by the CGRO isn’t satisfactory, you can also contact the Banking Ombudsman. The Banking Ombudsman is a representative appointed by the Reserve Bank of India.
IDBI Bank Nodal Office Contact Details
You can also contact the bank’s nodal officers to have your concerns addressed.
|Location||Name||Address||Contact Number||Email ID|
|Ahmedabad I||Shri Tarun Kumar Prasad||IDBI Complex, Lal Bungalows, Off C G Road, Ahmedabad 380 006||079 66072728 email@example.com|
|Ahmedabad II||Shri Kanwaldeep Sharma||IDBI Complex, Lal Bungalows, Off C G Road, Ahmedabad 380 006||079 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Allahabad||Shri Manish Kumar Mishra||Jeevan Prakash Building, 172A/40, M G Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad 211 001||0532 6451901 email@example.com|
|Aurangabad||Shri Sanjay Kumar Mishra||Raghbir Chambers, Basement, Plot No.7, Vidya Nagar, Jalna Road, Aurangabad 431 003||0240 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bangalore||Shri V Viswanathan||102, Shakthi Comfort Towers, K H Road, Bangalore 560 027||080 67121049 email@example.com|
|Chandigarh I||Shri Sumit Thukral||Sco 72-73, 2nd Floor, Sector 17 B, Banks Square, Chandigarh 160 017||0172 5059703 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chandigarh II||Shri Mohit Kumar Sethi||Sco 72-73, 2nd Floor, Sector 17 B, Banks Square, Chandigarh 160 email@example.com|
|Chennai I||Shri G V C Bhaskar||115, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai 600 015||044 22202006 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chennai II||Shri M Kalaivanan||115, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai 600 015||044 22202080 email@example.com|
|Chennai III||Poornima V A Baskaran||115, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai 600 015||044 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Coimbatore||K Mathivanan||Mayflower Midcity, Near LIC Building, 1510 Trichy Road, Coimbatore 641 018||0422 email@example.com|
|Cuttack||Shri Rajib Bisoi||Ground Floor, Kavita Bhawan, College Road, College Square, Cuttack 753 003, Odisha||0671 2530911 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Delhi I||Shri R P Meena||Videocon Tower, 1st Floor, E-1, Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi 110 055||011 66083093 email@example.com|
|Delhi II||Shri Sanjay Gupta||Videocon Tower, 1st Floor, E-1, Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi 110 055||011 66083104 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Delhi III||Shri D K Singh||Videocon Tower, 1st Floor, E-1, Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi 110 055||011 66083085 email@example.com|
|Ernakulam/Kochi||Shri K P Nidhin||IDBI Building, 2nd Floor, Panampilly Nagar, Near Passport Office, Kochi 682 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Guwahati||Shri Sardul Singh||IDBI Building, G S Road, Guwahati 781 005||0361 6111113 email@example.com|
|Hyderabad||Shri D Sudhakar Rao||Door Number 5-9-89/1 and 2, Chapel Road, Hyderabad 500001||040 67694037 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jabalpur||Shri Suril Pillai||Shukla Bhawan, 1415, Wright Town, Jabalpur 482 002||0761 4027127 email@example.com|
|Jaipur||Akshika Narula||D-24, Durlabh Niwas, Prithviraj Road, C Scheme, Jaipur 302 001||9826706449 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kolkata I||Shri P K Das||IDBI House, 44, Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata 700 017||033 email@example.com|
|Lucknow||Shri Rakesh Kumar Singh||Kisan Sahakari Bhavan, 3rd Floor, M G Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow 226 001||0522 6009009 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Madurai||Shri V Sundar||-||044 22202245 email@example.com|
|Mumbai I||Shri D K Velhankar||IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005||022 66194284 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mumbai II||Shri D Chakraborty||IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005||022 66552224 email@example.com|
|Mumbai III||Shri Pradeep Bumagangaram Mulguri||IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005||022 66552396 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nagpur||Shri Vikash Sabharwal||Gupta House, Plot No.1, Ravindra Nath Tagore Marg, Civil Lines, Nagpur 440 001||0712 6603514 email@example.com|
|Patna||Shri Rajeev Ranjan||Uma Complex, Ground Floor, Fraser Road, Patna 800 001||0612 6500544 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pune||Shri Ravikant D Chandpure||IDBI House, Dynaneshwar Paduka Chowk, Fergusson College Road, Pune 411 004||020 66004101 email@example.com|
|Ranchi||Shri Alok Kumar Singh||Mikado Tower, Near Hotel Sartaj, Main Road, Ranchi 834 001||0651 6600490 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vishakhapatnam||Ramu Musunuri||Balaji Mangal Giri Chambers, 5C, 4th Floor, Door No. 9-29/6-1, Siripuram, Visakhapatnam 530 003||0891 6622339 email@example.com|
Write to IDBI Bank
You can also write to the bank and have your concerns looked into. Address your letters to:
- IDBI Bank Ltd.
IDBI Tower, WTC Complex
Mumbai 400 005
FAQ's on IDBI Credit Card Customer Care
- Other than email is there any way that I can register a complaint?
You can also register a complaint by filing an online complaint form. You can find the form on the bank’s website.
- What do I do if I have a dispute regarding the charges on my card?
If you want to dispute the charges on your card, you will need to contact the bank’s customer care service centre.
- Can I register a complaint via SMS?
Yes, you can register a complaint via SMS. All you need to do is type ‘IDBICARE’ and send it to 9220800800.
- How do I track the status of my complaint?
To track the status of your complaint, you can navigate to the ‘Track Complaint’ page on the bank’s website. You will be required to enter your complaint number. Once you do so, you will be able to track the status of your complaint.