The Signature Corporate credit card by the State Bank of India is among the most sought-after cards offered by the bank offering a wide range of benefits. The credit card comes with unmatched privileges such as a concierge service, Priority Pass Membership, air travel insurance. The card also offers detailed spend analysis and smart expense management for all corporate employees.
Key Highlights of the State Bank of India Signature Corporate Credit Card
- Enjoy priority servicing with the Signature credit card.
- Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership with the card.
- Up to Rs.1 crore travel insurance given to employees as travel insurance.
- Concierge services are available with the credit card.
- Complimentary insurance cover will be given against fraud by employees.
- Multilayer spends control and spend analysis offered with the card.
Features and Benefits of the State Bank of India Signature Corporate Credit Card
- This credit card by the State Bank of India is accepted at more than 38 million outlets across the world which includes more than 3 million outlets in the country.
- The Signature Corporate credit card has the highest international authorisation approval rate and is widely known.
- In the case of fraud, for individual cards, the insurance given is equal to the credit card limit subjected to a maximum amount of Rs.2 lakh.
- At a corporate level, the insurance offered is as per the corporate entity and is limited to a maximum of Rs.60 lakhs.
- In the case of accidental death in the air and if the ticket is purchased on the corporate credit card, the insurance offered is Rs.1 crore.
- For lost card liability, in the case of misuse of the lost card, the insurance offered is Rs.7 lakhs with prior notice given within 48 hours and 7 days post notification.
- Under travel, baggage loss insurance cover which is given will be up to Rs.75,000.
- For any kind of baggage delay, the insurance cover offered will be up to Rs.7,500.
- In the case of loss of your international passport, you will be covered by an insurance of up to Rs.12,500.
- Under the insurance policy, you will receive an assured sum of up to Rs.15,000 in the case of a flight delay.
Spend Control Benefits
- A multilayer spends control is offered with the Signature Corporate card which comes in two categories which are Category Control and Limit Control.
- With category control, you can restrict non-permitted merchants like jewellery, casinos, etc. And prevent such transactions.
- With limited control, the usage of the card can be kept with certain entitlement limits. The company can add daily, weekly or monthly limits on the corporate card.
Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement Benefits
- With the card, you can access emergency cash in case of emergencies within 24 hours.
- Another benefit is that the card can be replaced from anywhere in the world without any kind of delivery charges and within 72 hours of the request.
Spend Analysis Benefits
- The card comes with a Visa Intellilink tool for spend management. This helps in analysing the spending pattern of the organisation and control the expenses better.
- Visa Intellilink is a web-based interface which requires no change to be made to the organisation's core systems.
- With the tool, the organisation will have direct access to the cardholder's policy breaches and ensures compliance.
- You will also receive email alerts for key events along with self-service reports which are interactive with filters, sort options, etc.
- With the card, you receive a complimentary Priority Pass Program membership.
- With the membership, you will have access to more than 600 international airport lounges all over the world.
- However, to use the services of the lounge, a minimal fee of $27 will be charged to the card.
- With the Visa Lounge Access Program, you can visit several airport lounges in the country.
- The program allows you to have complimentary access to 2 airport lounges per quarter.
State Bank of India Signature Corporate Credit Card Limit
The credit limit on the State Bank of India Signature Corporate credit card is given at the discretion of the bank. The State Bank of India considers several factors before assigning a credit limit of the card. Since this is a corporate credit card, the company will be deciding the credit limit. The credit score, annual income of the employee is an important factor for the credit limit.
Latest Offers on the State Bank of India Signature Corporate Credit Card
- Get a discount of 20% with your credit card on your first order from Swiggy.
- On your services at Lybrate with the Federal Bank SBI Platinum credit card, get a discount of 20%.
- Get a 10% off on your domestic flight tickets and 20% on domestic hotels on MakeMyTrip with your Federal Bank SBI credit card.
State Bank of India Signature Corporate Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Type of Charge
|Add-on card fee
|Minimum amount due
||5% of the total outstanding amount subjected to a minimum of Rs.200
|Free credit period
|Interest-free credit period
||20 days - 50 days
||3.35% per month
|Cash advance limit
||Up to 80% of the credit limit (maximum up to Rs.12,000 per day)
|Cash advance fee at SBI ATMs or other ATMs
||2.5% of the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs.300
|Cash advance fee at international ATMs
||3% of the transaction amount subjected to a minimum of Rs.300.
|Charge slip retrieval
||Rs.225 per charge slip
|Late payment charges
For a total amount due between Rs.0 and Rs.200 - Nil
Between Rs.200 and Rs.500 - Rs.100
Between Rs.500 and Rs.1,000 - Rs.400
Between Rs.1,000 and Rs.10,000 - Rs.500
More than Rs.10,000 - Rs.750
|Payment dishonour fee
||2% of the payment amount subjected to a minimum of Rs.350.
|Over limit payment
||2.5% of the over limit amount subjected to a minimum of Rs.500.
|Cheque pickup fee
||Rs.100 per statement
|Railway ticket fee
||2.5% of the transaction cost + GST
|Emergency card replacement, when abroad
|Cash payment fee
|Foreign currency transaction
|Rewards redemption fee
Eligibility Criteria of the State Bank of India Signature Corporate Credit Card
Compared to other credit cards, the eligibility criteria for the Signature Corporate credit card is different. Your employer or the company you are working for will determine if you are eligible for the credit card or not. After which, the bank will take into consideration your annual income, the credit score, and your credit report.
The ideal eligibility criteria for the credit card is:
- The age of the add-on applicant must be above the age of 15 years.
- The primary applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the primary applicant must be between 18 and 70 years old
Documents Required to Apply for the State Bank of India Signature Corporate Credit Card
The bank will conduct a thorough check on the applicant after the company has shortlisted you for the corporate credit card. Several documents of the primary applicant will be required to be submitted during the application procedure. Here are some of the documents which are required for the application procedure:
- Address Proof
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
- Ration Card
- Proof of Income
- Form 16
- IT Returns
- Salary Slip
- Proof of Identity
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
The above-listed documents are indicative. The bank may ask you to submit any other document during the application procedure or after depending on the requirement.
State Bank of India Signature Corporate Credit Card FAQs
- How do I pay my credit card bill?
The SBI Signature Corporate Credit Card bill should be paid by the organisation. The payment can be made through the following ways:
- Cheque - You can issue a cheque made out to 'SBI Card Number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'.Mail the cheque or draft to the address provided at the back of the statement. You can also drop the cheque or draft into any of the SBI Card drop boxes in your city or in designated State Bank of India branches.
- Electronic Clearing System (ECS).
- Is the interest charged on balances carried forward to the next billing cycle?
There is no revolving credit facility on the SBI Corporate Card. The total outstanding amount due in any particular statement should be paid in full. If the amount is not paid, there are penal charges that will be applicable.
- For how many employees can I avail of this card?
The criteria vary among companies. Please contact SBI for detailed information.
- How do I avail of the fuel surcharge?
You can avail of the fuel surcharge at any petrol pump in India. The transaction should be between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4000. You will receive a 2.5% surcharge waiver when you swipe your SBI Signature Corporate card. You can avail of a maximum of Rs. 250 per card in a month.
- Can I get add on cards for my family?
The add on card facility is not available with the SBI Signature Corporate card.