The RBL Bank Icon Credit Card is designed to complement an individual’s lifestyle. It gives maximum benefits and discounts when used during weekends. The cardholder can earn up to 20 points for every Rs.100 they spend on international and dining, which of course, varies somewhere from 0.5% to 5%.
In addition, customers can avail these complimentary services:
- Lounge access
- Gifts and cashback
- Discounts on services
- Concierge services
- Gold privileges
- Entertainment offers
- Milestone benefits (for accomplishing the annual spends)
Features and Benefits of RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
- It offers two complimentary visits to the lounge on a quarterly basis at primary airports within India.
- It gives access to more than 850 lounges at international airports, given that the cardholder has the membership for the Priority Pass. The access to these lounges is charged a maximum of $27 for each visit.
- It offers reservation and referral assistance for major golf courses.
- It offers reservation and referral assistance for limousine and other car rental services.
- It offers reservation and referral assistance for hotel bookings.
- It offers reservation assistance for concerts and special events.
- It offers assistance for business services.
- It offers referral assistance for various salons, spa, sports centre, and fitness centre.
- It offers assistance for gift and flower deliveries.
- It offers reservation and referral assistance for dining.
- It offers great discounts on green fee.
- It offers free golf rounds.
The Benefits Offered By The RBL Icon Credit Card Are As Follows:
- It offers 20,000 reward points as a welcome bonus gift.
- It offers “buy 1 get 1 free” on movie tickets two times a month on purchases made at BookMyShow.
- It offers dining privileges at premium restaurants like Jaypee, ITC, and Taj. This includes a cup of delicious dessert or a glass of luxury wine.
- It offers grand hotel stays and complimentary meals and room upgrades with hotels like Four Seasons, Oberoi, and Mandarin Oriental.
Rewards OF RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
The rewards offered by the RBL bank on the Icon Credit Card are amazing. The earned reward points can be redeemed for shopping vouchers, hotel stays, air travel, etc.
The cardholder can earn a maximum of 2,000 reward points every month, especially on weekend dining and international spends. The reward program includes the following:
- It offers 2 reward points for every Rs.100 that you spend.
- It offers 20 reward points for every Rs.100 that you spend on international and weekend dining.
- It offers 10,000 reward points if you spend Rs.3 lakh in a year.
- It offers an extra 15,000 reward points if you spend Rs.5 lakh in a year.
- It offers additional 20,000 reward points if you spend Rs.8 lakh in a year.
Fees and Charges OF RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
The fees and other charges associated with the Icon Credit Card are as follows:
|Type of fee
||Rs.5,000 including service tax
||3.5% per month (42% per annum)
||Rs.600 per month
|Late payment charges
||15% of the total due amount (Rs.350 minimum and Rs.1,000 maximum)
|Cash advance fee
||2.5% of the amount (minimum of Rs.300)
||2.5% of the draft amount (minimum of Rs.300)
|FTF (Foreign Transaction Fee)
||3.5% of the transaction amount
|Add-on card charges
|Card replacement charges (stolen/lost/reissue)
|Fee for requesting duplicate bank statement
|Charge slip fee
|Cheque return fee
|The surcharge on purchases/cancellation of railway ticket
||IRCTC service fee + transaction charge of the respective payment gateway
|Cash deposit transaction fee
||Rs.100 (at any RBL bank branch)
||Waived by 1%
|Fee for the outstation cheque
Eligibility Requirements For RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
The eligibility criteria for applying the RBL icon credit card are as follows:
For a salaried employee:
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- The maximum age requirement is 60 years.
- The monthly income has to be Rs.12,000.
For a self-employed:
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- The maximum age requirement is 65 years.
- The annual income has to be Rs.2 lakh.
Documents For RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
The mandatory documents required for applying the RBL icon credit card are as follows:
- A copy of the ID proof (PAN card or Aadhar card or Driving license).
- A copy of the address proof (electricity bill or rent agreement or passport).
- A copy of the salary slips for the last 6 months.
- A passport size photograph.
How To Apply For The RBL Bank Icon Credit Card Online?
The process to apply for the RBL Icon Credit Card is simple and quick. The steps are explained below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of RBL Bank. (https://www.rblbank.com/product/credit-cards/rbl-bank-icon-card)
Step 2: From the menu, click on Personal > Credit Cards > choose RBL Icon Credit Card.
Step 3: The webpage redirects to the detailed page of the Icon Credit Card, which upon scrolling shows an option ‘Apply Now’. Click on it.
Step 4: An alert message pops up, saying that it is going to redirect to a new webpage. Click ‘Proceed’.
Step 5: The personal details are to be entered next. Enter the city name, gender, date of birth, first and last name, contact number, and email address.
Step 6: Once the details are entered correctly, click the button ‘Proceed’.
Step 7: Similarly, the work details have to be entered. This includes the organization, salary or annual income, and other essential information.
Step 8: Once that is done and the information is approved, the approval is instant.
Important FAQS On The RBL Icon Credit Card
- How to maximize the benefits of this credit card?
The benefits can be maximized if you do the following:
- Use the card for international spends
- Use the card whenever you dine
- Utilize the complimentary golf benefits
- Use the card most during weekends
- When is this card useful?
The RBL icon credit card is useful only for people who are looking for a better reward plan with added benefits. Also, if the lifestyle calls for it and if you are ready to pay the additional charges that come with it, it is certainly worth.
- Why should you avail this credit card?
You can apply for an RBL icon credit card if you are looking for the following:
- Better reward programs
- Additional bonuses for reaching the milestones
- Complimentary benefits
- Concierge services
- Deals and offers on entertainment
- Discounts on various day-to-day services
- Golf privileges
- What reward rate does the RBL icon card offers?
The reward varies from 0.5-5%.
- How does the overseas transaction work on this card?
For every international transaction, the card charges 3.5% of the transaction amount. If the international transaction is other than the US currency, then the total transaction amount will be first converted to US dollars and then the 3.5% FTF (Foreign Transaction Fee) will be charged.