ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card against Fixed Deposit, is offered to customers who already have a fixed deposit with ICICI Bank which is held jointly with another individual or singly. If the applicant meets this eligibility criteria then, the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card is issued to them instantly. Thus, this is an Instant Credit Card offered by ICICI bank, and is also an Assured Credit Card for those who have a fixed deposit in the bank. The customer need not submit any income documents to avail this credit card.
Benefits of the ICICI Coral Credit Card against Fixed Deposit:
- One time joining fee of Rs. 500 only.
- Minimal documentation and quick processing.
- The credit card will be linked to the fixed deposit and the credit limit available on the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card will be around 85% of the funds available in the fixed deposit.
- Enjoy cash rewards on your ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card against fixed deposits. You can earn double the regular reward points when you spend money on groceries, dining, supermarkets and other outlets.
- Get an opportunity to avail an additional movie ticket for free when you purchase one movie ticket through the BookMyShow website.
- Avail up to 15% savings through the Culinary Treats program, on dining at over 800 restaurants.
- Enjoy free access to airport lounges.
Features of ICICI Bank Coral Card against Fixed Deposit:
Chip and PIN card:
This is a unique chip card that comes with a PIN (Personal Identification Number) for additional security. While making purchases at merchant outlets, the cardholder will have to provide the PIN to authorize the transaction.
Assured Credit Card:
This is an assured credit card. Customers who have a fixed deposit with the bank can avail this card instantly. They need not submit their income documents again.
- Individuals who are over 18 years old and has an ICICI Bank Fixed Deposit with funds worth Rs. 20,000 or more as deposit can apply.
- The minimum tenure of the fixed deposit should be at least 180 days.
- The Fixed Deposit should not be Quantum/ Linked/NR/80C
- Income Documents not required
Fees and charges:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 500 + service tax|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 500 + service tax|
ICICI Coral Credit Card against Fixed Deposit FAQs:
- How can I apply for this credit card?
In order to avail an ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card against Fixed Deposit, simply follow the following steps:
- Visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch and apply for the credit card against your existing fixed deposit.
- If you do not have a fixed deposit in ICICI Bank open a new Fixed Deposit account with the required minimum balance and documentation.
- Once this step is done, you can provide a copy of your ID proof and avail the card instantly. No income or other documents are required.
- How long is my ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card against Fixed Deposit valid?
In order to continue enjoying the privileges and benefits associated with this credit card, the customer must continue to maintain his/her Fixed Deposit account in ICICI Bank. The fixed deposit can be placed in an auto renewal mode to enable this.
- What happens in case I forget to pay the credit card due amount on time?
A nominal late payment fee will be charged in case the minimum amount due is not paid within the due date. However, if the cardholder does not pay the credit card dues within 60 days after the payment due date then the outstanding amount will be recovered from his/her Fixed Deposit account.
- Can the annual fee on my credit card be reversed?
Yes. The annual fee on your card will be reversed when the spends in the previous year is greater than Rs. 1,25,000.