A topnotch Corporate Card with supreme entertainment and travel perks!
HDFC Corporate Credit Card is one of the most versatile credit cards offered by the bank. It is more designed for business related travels and purchases. Not only is it advantageous for big businesses, but it is also amazingly handy for those who tend to spend a lot for personal use on a monthly basis.
Mrs. Sharma enjoys cashback on all her retail purchases. You could too! Get A Card
- You may make use of HDFC Corporate Cards 24 hours online Management Information System (MIS).
- There are 60 MIS accounts for more informed professional decisions.
- You get an expenditure analysis that is classified.
- You can also request for spending reports.
- You get details of price apportionment and summary.
- Avail mercantile information to make better purchase decisions.
- You have the facility to supervise account for in depth transaction details at employee level.
- Company can save considerably via improved negotiations with commercial airline, chain of hotels and clubs.
- As this card customer, it is easier to streamline accounting processes by combining data regarding fund transfers around the world.
- You can assimilate the content with the prevailing accounting systems.
- Using this card, documentation can be minimized, settlement and compliance tasks simplified.
- Fabulous Rewards: Every time you spend INR 150 with your card, it fetches you two redeemable cash points.
- You can earn double reward points for INR 150 if it is spent on air tickets, hotel booking, and dining and utility bill payment.
- Accumulated rewards points have a validity of two years.
- Fuel Additional charge Waiver: No extra charge on fuel purchase between INR 400 to INR 10,000 across every petrol pump in India.
- This card grants you cash without interest for 50 days.
- You have the revolving credit feature on your HDFC Corporate Credit Card at reduced monthly interest rate of 1.99%.
- Enjoy rock bottom overseas currency charges (2.5%).
- Get a free Priority Pass Membership for privileged and free entry to over 600 international airport lounges. Enjoy complimentary snacks and drinks and make use of amenities like land phone, faxing, Wi-Fi and conference rooms. The card owner can have 5 free accesses to the Priority Pass lounges annually.
- Your guests too can use the Priority Pass Membership feature at a nominal fee of USD 27 per head.
- Special access to premium airport lounges: This offer is only for HDFC Corporate Card clients.
- HDFC Corporate Credit Card also offers an Accident Insurance Cover up to 10 lakh on air travel and 3 lakh on road and rail travel.
Eligibility & Documentation:
The applicant should be of age 21 and above with the required income.
Fees & Charges:
|Interest Free Credit Card Period||Up to 50 days|
|Annual Fee and Renewal Cost||Lifetime Free|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% or Rs.300, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Charges||Varies from Rs.100 to Rs.700 depending on bill amount|
HDFC Corporate Credit Card FAQs:
- How soon can a client fill up a progressive dispute form?
After submitting the CDF form, the HDFC bank notifies the mercantile of the disputed find transaction. They will then give all the appropriate documents to verify the said transaction. After scrutiny of all these documents, if the client is still unconvinced, then he/ she can download the progressive dispute form and submit it.
- How can I stop HDFC Corporate Card statements from being sent to my mailing address?
All you need to do is download the physical statement suppression MID (Most Important Document) from HDFC Bank website or collect one from your nearest branch and courier the duly filled and signed form to the banks correspondence address.
- After applying for the HDFC Corporate Credit Card, how do I check the status?
Go to the HDFC website and click on the link provided for status check. You will be asked to enter the 16 digit Application Reference Number along with your given mobile number or birth date.
- I have shifted recently and I want to change/ update my address on my HDFC Corporate Credit Card Account. How do I do it?
You can easily change or update your given address on your credit card account by going to the official website and downloading the Application form for the change of Contact details Credit cards and send it filled to the head office.
- How safe is my card for shopping?
HDFC Corporate Credit Card comes with a chip that processes your given info with incomparable security and it is practically impossible to fake or tamper with. It also protects your card against forging and speed-reading.