There's one easy way you can enjoy low interest rates, have an excellent credit score, and avoid late payment fees,clear your credit card dues on time. That's why, Syndicate Bank offers an array of online and offline payment modes. You can opt for a method you're most comfortable with. You can also use these services if you have a Syndicate Bank credit card but no account with the bank.
Syndicate Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- Internet banking
Syndicate Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
- Electronic clearing service (ECS)
- AutoDebit facility
- Cheque drop-box
Ways To Pay Your Card Bill Online
When you use online payment modes, you can clear your Syndicate Bank card dues anytime you want. That's the flexibility you experience with these methods.
To use this service, you will have to apply for it at any of Syndicate Bank's e-banking branches. Post application, you'll receive two passwords,login and transaction password. Let's check out how you can make credit card payments:
- Log in to www.syndicatebank.in.
- Go to the 'Internet Banking Login' section under 'Internet Banking'.
- Enter your customer ID and your login password.
- Then choose 'Start'.
- Select 'Synd BillPay' under 'Applications'.
- Select 'Register a Biller' under 'Ebpp Transactions'.
- You will be directed to a 'Service Maintenance' screen.
- Choose 'SYBK Credit Card' from the drop-down list.
- Then click on 'Register New Service'.
- Here you will enter your credit card number and the name on your card. (If this is just a one-time payment, do not opt for the standing instruction facility).
- Select 'Submit'.
- You'll be directed to a page with all the card details. Verify this information before you select 'Submit'. If there are any errors, you can make changes by clicking 'Edit'.
- The process for One Time Standing Instruction is: Instruction for Specific Period, Fixing the Upper Limit, and Flexible Payments.
- Once you've decided and selected what type of payment you want, select 'Submit'.
Now that you're registered, let's see how you can pay your dues:
- Select 'Bills Due' and choose 'SYBK Credit Card' to see how much you owe.
- To make the payment, select 'Pay'.
- Select the account number the amount has to be debited from.
- Enter the transaction password and select 'Pay'.
- Once the payment is successful, you will be directed to a page with all the details. You can choose to print the payment details for future reference.
NEFT gives you the opportunity of clearing your card dues from the comfort of your home. To make payments, you will first have to add your Syndicate Bank card as a beneficiary. Below are the details you have to mention:
- Beneficiary name
- Account type
- Account number
- Name of the bank and branch
- IFSC code of the branch
Once your credit card is registered as a beneficiary, you can proceed with payments. The amount will reflect in your account the following day.
Ways To Pay Your Card Bill Offline
If you don't want to opt for any online methods, there are ways you can pay your bills offline as well.
Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)
You can transfer money from one bank account to another using this facility. Here's how it works:
- Visit www.syndicatebank.in.
- Go to the 'Download Debit Credit Card related forms' section.
- Download the ECS mandate form.
- When you're filling the form, make sure you mention the 9-digit code numbers of the bank and branch (as it appears on the MICR cheque).
- Select your payment option,Total Amount Due or Minimum Amount Due.
- Visit the bank and submit this form.
- Inform them which account the money has to be debited from.
- Get signatures from an authorised official on three copies of your ECS mandate form.
- Mail two copies of your form to Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Card Centre No.35, 1st Floor, Devanga towers, K.G Road, Bangalore - 560009.
The amount will be debited from the account of your choice every month. You need to ensure you have enough balance in your bank account for successful ECS transactions.
Sometimes, you may forget your due date and miss a payment. To avoid this, you can opt for the AutoDebit facility. This way, every month a certain amount is deducted from your bank account for your credit card bill.
- To register for this, visit www.syndicatebank.in.
- Download the 'One Time Standing Instruction' form and fill it with all the required details.
- You will then have to submit this form to your bank and authorise them to debit the dues each month from your account.
Cash And Cheque Drop-box
If you're not comfortable with any of the above payment modes, you can always choose cash or cheque payments.
For cash payments, you will have to visit your nearest branch and ask them for a slip. Fill in the required details, follow the process, hand over the amount due, and pay your bills.
Similarly, for cheque payments, you will have to address the cheque to your Syndicate Bank credit card account and mention the amount due. You can ask your bank where to submit the cheque.
Faqs On Syndicate Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- What is the One Time Standing Instruction process on internet banking?
- Can I pay my credit card bill with my debit card?
- How do I check the due date for my credit card bills?
- What if I have made the payment to the wrong credit card?
- If I have any queries about my card payment, whom do I get in touch with?
When you choose this facility, a certain amount will be debited from your bank account to clear your credit card bills every month. You will have to first set an instruction for a specific period. Once you're done with that, you will have to mention your upper limit. This ensures the bank doesn't debit additional money from your account. You can also opt for flexible payments, if you want to pay less than the total amount due.
Yes, you can. However, this option is not offered by all banks. You will have to contact your bank's customer care centre or visit the nearest branch for additional information on payment modes.
You can log in to your internet banking account, check your credit card statement, or even contact the customer care centre for details of your due date.
In cases like this, it's important to notify the bank immediately. You can either call the bank's customer care centre or go to the nearest branch.
Before you make a payment, however big or small an amount, cross-check all the details. This way, you will avoid making errors during payments.
You can call Syndicate Bank's dedicated toll-free number (BSNL/MTNL landlines) for credit cards 1800 225 092. If you're calling from another line, you can call 022 4042 6003. Charges will apply for this call.