SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card holders can enjoy the best of what life has to offer, through the exclusive benefits on the card that they have access to. This premium credit card backs your affluent lifestyle in tandem with all your needs such as travel, dining, domestic and international shopping, and much more.
Benefits of SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card:
â€œTrue Lifestyleâ€ benefits: Enjoy lifestyle privileges through the SBI Advantage Platinum Credit card. These include:
- Earn 5 times more reward points up on using your SBI Advantage Platinum Credit card for spends in departmental stores, restaurants, etc.
- Enjoy the opportunity to earn astounding cashback by earning 10 cash points per Rs.100 spent in restaurants, departmental stores, international outlets, etc.
- Gain access to more than 200 golf courses worldwide.
- â€œTrue Lounge Accessâ€ : get free membership in the Priority Pass Program through which you can gain entry to over 600 international airport lounges .
â€œTrue Valueâ€ benefits: Avail the following True Value benefits associated to your SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card -
- Apparel Voucher which is worth at least Rs.3000, as welcome gift.
- Get rewards on purchases made, such as - one-way flight ticket from IndiGo free of cost or Apparel vouchers with a value of Rs.3000 by using Rs. 4 lakh - Rs. 5 lakh credit on your SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card, annually.
- True Transparency benefit: The card assures you transparency in terms of fees and charges. Such as the fact that membership to the priority pass program is free of cost. However, a usage fee of $27 is to be paid for the use of a Priority Pass member lounge.
Features of SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card:
- Enjoy an interest free credit period for maximum 50 days and extended credit facility at an interest rate of just 2.25% per month.
- Cash withdrawal facility from Visa/Mastercard ATMs across the world is enabled with no cap on the withdrawal limit.
- If you have a fixed deposit account in any bank under the State Bank group, you can easily get approval for an SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card.
- Get e-statements in your mail which is password protected, as well as SMS alerts on your registered mobile number. This will enable you to track your transactions efficiently.
- Net Banking facility is available.
- Avail a fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% for cash transactions ranging from Rs. 500 to Rs.4000 at fuel stations across India.
- Bill Pay facility is provided to a SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Cardholder, free of cost.
- Flexipay facility is also available on this credit card, wherein any purchase can be converted to easily payable installments.
- At a comparatively low interest rate, you can make Balance Transfers to your SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card.
- This credit card is accepted worldwide and is hence a perfect companion to the regular traveller.
- The Bank offers emergency card replacement services to the SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Cardholder, especially while he/she is travelling abroad.
Fees and Charges:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 2,999 (one time)|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 2,999|
|Add-on Card charges||Nil|
|Interest free period||20 - 50 days |
|Finance charges||Maximum 2.25% per month from the date of transaction|
|Minimum amount due ||5% of the outstanding amount + GST + EMI on loans (if any)|
|Cash Advance||Maximum cash advance provided on the card is 80% of the overall credit limit|
|Cash advance fee in international ATMs||3% of the withdrawal amount or minimum Rs.300/-|
|Cheque Pickup||Rs. 90|
|Chargeslip Retrieval||Rs. 225|
Eligibility and Documentation:
An individualâ€™s eligibility depends on his/her income and employment. Any individual who has a fixed deposit account with banks associated to the State Bank Group can easily avail this credit card.
One of the main documents that have to be submitted at the time of application is your PAN Card. Other documents that can be submitted as Identity Proof includes - Voterâ€™s ID card, Aadhaar Card, Driverâ€™s License, Passport, etc.
SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card FAQs:
- What is the credit facility available on SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card?
SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card offers great flexibility of payment. With the extended credit option, you can plan your payments against your outstanding. You can pay any amount from the minimum amount due to the total amount due outstanding as shown in your Monthly Statement. You can then carry forward the unpaid balance at one of the lowest finance charges available.
- How can I book railway tickets online using my SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card?
All you need to do is:
- Register on irctc website free of cost
- Log-in to your account
- Book tickets by following the instructions given on the website
- At the payment gateway, make the payment through your SBI Credit Card
- What is the maximum fuel surcharge waiver permitted on this card?
Maximum surcharge waiver that is offered on the SBI Advantage Platinum Credit Card is Rs 250 for each statement cycle, applicable on a single credit card account.
- How can I use the Easy Bill Pay Facility?
In order to use the Easy Bill Pay Facility you can either:
- Submit a standing instruction with the Bank to make monthly payments on your; or
- Contact the SBI Card Helpline and place a request to process immediate payments.