HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card holder can enjoy exemplary privileges on shopping, travel, dining and much more. Reach for the skies with a HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card, crafted exclusively to complement your exuberant lifestyle. With an exceptional rewards program, this card offers nothing but the best for Premier banking customers across the country.
Benefits of HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card:
As part of the Premier banking services, the following benefits are offered on a HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card.
- HSBC provides a Relationship Manager for each card holder for financial planning and also to offer advice on investments.
- Supported by a team of wealth management specialists, the “Goal Planner” tool offers custom made wealth solutions to all Premier banking customers.
- Managing a customer’s personal economy is an easy task with different digital solutions additionally provided by HSBC.
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card holders can enjoy preferential access along with tailor made benefits and lifestyle privileges.
- Premier Banking customers can receive welcome offers from HSBC in the form of Amazon gift vouchers worth Rs 7500, for a purchase value of Rs 1000 within the first two months of card issue.
Anytime, Anywhere Solutions:
- Premier customers can access their credit card accounts from any corner of the globe, using the internet banking facility.
- HSBC also provides 24/7 HSBC credit card customer service to card holders for any queries related to their card accounts.
- Card holders can also place requests for emergency card replacements and emergency cash at any branch of HSBC, across the world. The emergency card replacement will be done within 24 hours.
Features of a HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card:
Airport Lounge Access:
- Every HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card holder can enjoy VIP access to over 600 airport lounges across India and worldwide.
- Customers will also get a membership worth $99 to the Priority Pass program, thereby getting access to luxury airport lounges.
- Enjoy two complimentary lounge access in one year, worth USD 25 each. After the two complimentary visits are used up, customers can have access to the lounges by paying the required lounge fees along with taxes. Additional guests will be charged a fee of USD 27 per visit.
- Customers can also enjoy MasterCard lounge access at various international and domestic terminals in India.
- HSBC gives a maximum of six complimentary airport lounge access in a quarter, with only one entry allowed at a time.
- HSBC offers access to premium golf courses across India and over 2000 courses worldwide, with complimentary membership to Golf Fee Card and discounted green fees.
- Card holders can get up to two complimentary golf games per month, with a maximum of five games in a year across partner golf courses.
- Additionally, 24/7 golf concierge services are also provided to customers.
- Movie buffs can enjoy a cash back of 50% when they use their HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cards to purchase movie tickets at PVR Cinemas.
- The maximum cashback amount given in a month would be Rs 500.
- Card holders can redeem accrued rewards points with top brands like Jimmy Choo, MakeMyTrip, Bose, Apple, Tumi, Croma and other partner stores.
- HSBC also offers attractive discounts on designer brands for Premier card holders.
- The world brought to you on a Premier platter! HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card holders can enjoy exclusive dining privileges with discounts up to 20% at fine dining restaurants in India and across the world.
- Premier customers can enjoy discounts and get gifts cards when they shop at designer boutiques and merchant outlets using the HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card, across the globe.
- Customers can get discounts on travel packages and also enjoy a wide selection of airline and cruise packages, hotel packages, and travel deals with their Premier credit cards.
Health, Beauty and Wellness:
- Each experience with an HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card is unique with customers getting the best offers on Health and Beauty products, Fitness packages, and Spa treatments.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver:
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card holders can enjoy a surcharge waiver of 2.5% on fuel purchases ranging between Rs 400 and Rs 4000.
- Fuel can be bought at any petrol bunk across India to avail this waiver. This offer is valid throughout the year for Premier banking customers.
- Rewards points cannot be accumulated on fuel transactions inclusive of this waiver.
- Customers can conveniently transfer the outstanding balance above an amount of Rs 3000, from any other bank’s credit card to HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card.
- HSBC gives customers the exclusive benefit of availing a balance transfer with 0% interest for the first three months.
- Further, customers can make repayments at a low-interest rate of 18% per annum on the monthly installments.
- Card holders can pay back with flexible tenures ranging between 6, 12, 18, and 24 months. HSBC offers the Balance Transfer facility via phone banking and on the internet.
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card customers can make secure online purchase transactions, pay utility bills, and also get their credit card bills as e-statements delivered to their email addresses.
Loan on Phone:
- Premier banking members can make high-value purchases and conveniently convert them into HSBC credit card EMI, using the “Loan on Phone” feature.
- A minimum purchase amount of Rs 2000 is required to avail this facility. Card holders can make use of the Loan on Phone feature by contacting the HSBC Phone banking service within 15 days of making the purchase transaction.
- Repayments for the converted loan can be made with tenures ranging between 6, 12, 18, and 24 months at a low interest rate of 1.5%, calculated on a monthly reducing balance basis.
- All the EMIs will be charged to the customer’s credit card account. A processing fee of 2% of Rs 100, whichever would be higher would be charged the first time the monthly installment is paid.
All Year Offers:
Customers can enjoy various offers from HSBC throughout the year, when they use their HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cards. Some of the key offers have been listed below:
- Get one ticket free with every movie ticket purchased on the BookMyShow application.
- Customers can enjoy various family entertainment offers available at theme parks and entertainment parks.
- “Activities” booked on the Cleartrip application gets customers a savings of 50%, when purchased using the HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card.
- Get 10% off on admission tickets at Ocean Park, Hong Kong.
- Get a gift voucher of up to Rs 500 for dining bills at select fine-dining restaurants. Also enjoy special offers from restaurants, when payments are done using the HSBC credit cards.
- Earn extra rewards points at select Indian cities, when purchases are done using the HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card.
- Bookings made on MakeMyTrip, gets customers cashback ranging from Rs 300 to Rs 4000.
High-value purchases done using HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card can be converted into EMIs at the merchant outlet and can be repaid using flexible tenures ranging from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 to 24 months. There is no processing fees levied and card holders can earn rewards points on their EMI transactions.
Online Fraud Protection / Lost Card Liability:
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card customers can get coverage for up to 24 hours prior to reporting of loss of card for an amount of up to Rs 3, 00,000. The Lost Card Liability insurance is available only to primary credit card holders.
- HSBC provides Online Fraud Protection for up to an amount of Rs. 3,00,000. If a customer’s credit card has been misused online, then the claim for the fraud has to be reported within 15 days from the statement period end date as per the credit card statement. Both these insurance covers have been provided by TATA AIG General Insurance Company Ltd to Premier Banking customers.
- HSBC welcomes Premier customers into a world of exciting rewards and gifts offered as part of the exclusive Rewards program.
- Premier card holders can earn 2 rewards points for every Rs 100 spent using their HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cards.
The EXTRA points program from HSBC helps Premier customers earn rewards faster at select EXTRA partner outlets. Every time a purchase is done using the HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card, EXTRA points can be earned.
|Cox and Kings
|Gini & Jony
|Surat Diamond Jewellery
||The O Hotel
||Meluha The Fern
Accumulated EXTRA points can be redeemed as Vodafone Bill credits, accommodation vouchers, concierge rewards, airline miles, transfers to HSBC rewards points, donations to charities and shopping vouchers.
Premier customers can redeem accrued rewards points for various options inclusive of vouchers, home appliances, garments, beauty products, air miles and as donations as well. Redemptions can be done from the online rewards catalogue.
Premier card holders can also redeem their points for JPMiles with Jet Airways, KrisFlyer Miles with Singapore Airlines and also for Taj Inner Circle points.
||1 Reward Point equals 1 KrisFlyer Mile
||2 Reward Points equals 1 JPMile
|Taj Inner Circle
||1000 Reward Points equals 200 Taj Inner Circle Points
Card holders can make use of the 24/7 Premier Emergency Hotline to block lost cards, place requests for replacement of card, or an emergency cash advance across 200 countries worldwide. The emergency cash advance can be got if the delivery of the replaced card is pending.
Documents Required for HSBC Premier MasterCard:
- Self-attested copies of the following have to be submitted -
- Passport Size Photograph
- Photo ID document
- Address Proof
- Latest pay slip or Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
Identity Proof (Any one):
- Voter’s ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act job card (NREGA)
- Aadhar Card
Address Proof (Any one):
- Voter’s ID
- Driving Licence
- Electricity bill or Water bill or Telephone bill
- Society Outgoing bill only for societies
- Gas Bill
- Rental or Lease Agreement
- Domicile Certificate with address
- Defense ID card
- Government Employee ID card
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act job card (NREGA)
- Aadhar Card
HSBC Premier MasterCard Eligibility:
- All applicants must be at least 21 years old and should be earning a minimum income of Rs 5, 00,000 per year.
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cards are offered based on the Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of Premier Banking customers in India. A specific criteria of Rs. 25, 00,000 for a quarter has to be maintained by a Premier Banking customer. The TRB will be calculated based on the following factors -
- The average balance held in a HSBC savings or current account for a quarter.
- The average balance held in a HSBC fixed deposit for a quarter.
- Market value of a customer’s investments or the net purchase value. (Quarterly)
- Value of paid Life insurance premium (Quarterly)
- Market value of the demat holding held in the HSBC depository account.
- The balance maintained in accounts belonging to family members can also considered to meet the TRB criteria.
Fees & Charges of HSBC Premier MasterCard
||Card is offered based on the HSBC Premier relationship.
|Cash Advance Fees
||2.5% of the transaction amount or a minimum of Rs 300.
|Free Credit Period
||Up to 52 days
|Due date of the payment from the statement date
|Extended Credit - Finance Charges
||2.49% per month, calculated from the date of transaction.
|Minimum Payment Due
||5% of the total outstanding payment due, with the minimum being Rs 100.
|Cash advance limit
||Up to 60% of the card limit
|Cheque Bounce Charges
||Rs 100 / statement
|Over limit Fee
||Rs 500 per month
|Card replacement Fee (within India)
|Late Payment Fee
||50% of the minimum amount due , with the minimum being Rs 400 and the maximum being Rs 750 per month
|Rewards redemption handling charges
||Rs 50 per redemption
HSBC Premier MasterCard FAQs:
What are the modes available to customers to make payments towards their HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card bills?
Customers can choose from any of 12 payment options when they make a credit card bill payment -
- Internet Banking
- HSBC Mobile Banking
- National Electronic Funds Transfer
- Bill Desk
- VISA Money Transfer
- Standing Instructions
- Electronic Clearing System
- Mail Cheque/ Draft
- Drop boxes: (Available only in Mumbai)
- Phone Banking
- Over the Counter
How can I check the status of my HSBC credit card application?
Customers will receive SMS alerts regarding the HSBC credit card application status from HSBC to the registered mobile number. The status of a credit card application can also be checked by calling the HSBC phone banking service.
Does HSBC provide the add-on card feature for HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card holders?
Customers can take up to three add-on cards for their family members and the credit limit of the primary card is shared with all the add-on cards. The primary cardholder will be responsible to pay the outstanding bills of the add-on cards.
How long are rewards points valid on a HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card?
Accrued reward points on a HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card are valid for a period of three years, after which they would expire and cannot be used for redemptions.
What is the minimum monthly amount required to be paid by a HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card holder?
The minimum amount due should be mandatorily paid by the card holder. The minimum amount due is the sum of the total outstanding amount, a major portion of the past due amount and any over limit amount pending.