Andhra Bank offers a wide range of credit cards with a robust customer care system in place. If you face any issues or have any queries regarding your credit card, you can contact customer care through the different channels given below.
Andhra Bank 24*7 Credit Card Customer Care Toll-Free Number
Andhra Bank has a national toll-free number that you can contact 24/7 for any queries or issues with your credit card. The number is 1800 425 4059.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Enquiries
If your credit card has been lost or blocked, you can contact the toll-free number which is 1800 425 4059. The other telephone numbers for addressing your credit card enquiries are 040 24683222 and 040 24683219.
Andhra Bank Email Address Details
You can contact Andhra Bank customer care by email for any of your credit card related issues. The email address is email@example.com.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Grievance Redressal
There are different levels for grievance redressal for credit card related issues at Andhra Bank. These are:
- Contact the branch closest to you with your complaint.
- In case it has not been resolved at the branch level, then get in touch with the Zonal Manager. You can fill out the form for contacting the Zonal Office here: https://customer.andhrabank.in/care/ccare.aspx
- If the complaint is not resolved at this level too, then you may get in touch with the Head Office at the address given below:
- Andhra Bank,
- Credit Card Division,
- Head Office,
- Andhra Bank Buildings,
- Koti Sultan Bazaar, Hyderabad – 500 095
Andhra Bank has a grievance redressal system through SMS. The details for that are given below:
- Type ‘Upset’ in an SMS to the number 9666606060. This number will intimate your grievance to the Customer Service Department, Head Office.
- You will get an acknowledgement from the service provider upon receipt of the SMS.
- You will then get a call-back from the Customer Service Department.
- Once you have explained your grievance, it will be forwarded to the relevant office or branch via an email.
- The office or branch will address the grievance and send an email with details of the resolution to firstname.lastname@example.org on the same day.
- You will receive the status of your grievance within 48 hours. This will be intimated to you by the Customer Service Department, Head Office.
If your grievance has not been addressed through the SMS grievance redressal system listed above, you can write to the Chief Manager at the address given below:
Upset Resolve Centre,
Customer Service Department,
Andhra Bank Head Office,
You can also call these numbers: 040-23242278/23232245/23252576
Andhra Bank Nodal Office Contact Details
For any issues that have not been resolved through any of the channels given above, you can contact the nodal officer directly by writing to the address or calling the number given below:
You may also contact the nodal officer at the address given below:
Smt. B. Vijayalakshmi,
Nodal Officer for Customer Service,
Andhra Bank Head Office, 5-9-11
Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500 004
Write to Andhra Bank
In case you are not satisfied with the solutions offered to you through the helpline or other channels, you can write to the bank directly at the address given below:
Mr. Narasimha Murthy,
Credit Card Division,
2nd Floor, Andhra Bank Building,
Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095
Telephone: 040 2468 3204
You may also write to:
Sri N. Suryanarayana,
Assistant General Manager,
Andhra Bank, Customer Service Department,
Head Office, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, 5-9-11,
Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500 004
Andhra Bank Credit Card Customer Care FAQs
- What is the email id of Andhra Bank customer care?
You can write an email to email@example.com you want to raise any issue or complaint.
- How do I contact the customer care of Andhra Bank via SMS?
Type ‘Upset’ and send this to 9666606060. The number begin initiating your grievance to the customer service department.
- Which number do I call to reach Andhra Bank customer care?
You can call 1800 425 4059 to reach the customer care department of Andhra Bank.