City Union Bank offers personal loans at very attractive interest rates. You can avail a minimum loan amount of Rs.5,000.
City Union Bank offers personal loans against jewellery. That is, an applicant will be required to pledge some jewellery in order to get a personal loan from City Union Bank.
|Loan Scheme||Interest Rate(Non-Agri-)||Loan Amount||Benefits|
|City Union Bank Personal Loan or CUB Personal||Minimum: 12.00% p.a. Maximum: 12.50% p.a.||Minimum: Up to and including Rs.1 lakh Maximum: More than Rs.15 lakh||Competitive interest rates, fees, and charges.|
1)Proof of identity - The following documents can be provided as proof of identity:
2)Proof of address- The following documents can be provided as a proof of identity:
3) Documents to be executed - The following documents are required to be executed:
The repayment tenure for City Union Bank Personal Loan or CUB Personal Loan is 1 year. However, they offer various flexible repayment options within the tenure.
A: If you wish to check the status of your City Union Bank personal loan, you can visit its nearest branch. The officials of the bank will find out the status of your personal loan application and let you know of the same after you provide them with your application reference number and mobile number. You can also call the customer care number of the bank to know your application status.
A: Yes, you will be required to provide collateral for City Union Bank Personal Loan. The applicant will be required to pledge some jewellery against the personal loan.
A: You can repay your City Union Bank Personal Loan through monthly EMIs. You can use the ECS facility or use post-dated cheques for the same.
A: Yes, the margin for City Union Bank Personal Loan is set at 25%, i.e. the applicant will be required to pay 25% of the loan amount from his own funds and the bank will take care of the remaining 75%.
A: To get in touch for any personal loan queries, you can call City Union Bank customer care number at 044-71225000.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.