Finzy is a non-banking financial company registered with the RBI. It offers loans to eligible salaried professionals and self-employed business owners through peer to peer lending. Here, select borrowers are digitally connected with investors for their financial requirements. It is easy and convenient to apply for a loan with Finzy as you can upload all supporting documents online without the need for physical submission.
Features of Finzy loan
- You can take up a loan and repay it over a period of 36 months.
- You can borrow a loan starting from Rs.50,000 up to Rs.5 lakh.
- You can get your loan approved and disbursed within 48 hours subject to complete submission of supporting documents.
- You can choose to sign your loan agreement digitally or physically based on your preference.
- You can foreclose your loan or reduce your monthly instalment through pre-payments without paying any penalty charges.
Interest rates and charges
- The interest rate starts at 10.99% per annum up to 27.99% per annum.
- The processing fee for this loan would vary based on your Finzy rating and the disbursed loan amount. The fee starts from 1% of the disbursed amount + GST to 5% of the disbursed amount + GST.
- You must be an Indian national with valid proof of identity and proof of address.
- You need to be aged 18 years and above.
- If you are a salaried professional, you need to have a take-home salary of more than Rs.25,000 each month.
- If you are self-employed, you need to have a business income of minimum Rs.5 lakh each year.
How does Finzy loan work?
- Once you submit your application and mandatory documents, Finzy will verify your details and give you a decision within one business day.
- You need to accept the loan terms and conditions imposed by Finzy.
- Upon acceptance, your requirement would be listed on Finzy where approved investors could view them.
- Based on the investors, your requirement would get funded within hours.
- Once the investor agrees to fund, Finzy would complete the loan document signature process.
- The approved amount would be directly deposited to your bank account.
Documents Required for a Finzy loan application
The documents required for salaried and self-employed applicants vary. Check for the list of documents.
|Copy of the PAN card
||Copy of the PAN card
|Aadhaar card for proof of address
||Aadhaar card for proof of address
|Latest salary slips (3 months)
||Latest bank statements (6 months)
|Latest bank statements (3 months)
||Income tax returns for the previous financial year
|Form 16 or income tax returns for the previous financial year
If the address on your Aadhaar card does not match with your current residential address, you need to submit any one of the documents mentioned below which matches your current home address.
- Driving license
- Voters ID
- LPG bill
- Electricity bill
- BSNL or MTNL landline bill
How to apply for a Finzy loan?
Applying for a Finzy loan is quite simple and easy. There are two ways to apply for the loan. You will need to upload all mandatory documents online no matter which way you choose to apply. Check what you need to do to apply for a loan.
- Submit your application on the Finzy website.
- Complete the form with relevant and accurate information.
- Attach supporting documents.
- Verify your application by keying in the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your mobile number.
- Submit your application.
- You can complete an online enquiry form available on the Finzy website with your contact details.
- A representative from Finzy will contact you to assist you with the application process.
Documents required after a Finzy loan is approved
There are a set of documents that you need to submit once your loan application is approved. A representative will collect the following documents from you before your loan is disbursed to your bank account. The required documents are:
- Duly-signed loan agreement
- Post-dated cheques (3)
- Demand Promissory Note
- National Automated Clearing House (NACH) registration mandate for auto-debit
Finzy Customer Care Number and Contact Details
| Business name
| Phone number
|| 9341 300 300
| Official mail ID
| Web address
| Head office