Bajaj Finserv is one India’s leading NBFCs providing its customers with a plethora of financial services and products. The company provides multiple loan services options such as personal loan, mortgage loan, personal and home loan balance transfer, loans for doctors, and so on.
The personal loan offered by Bajaj Finserv comes with features such as instant approval and disbursal within a timeframe of 12 hours. You can borrow a loan amount as high as Rs.25 lakh without having to pledge a collateral.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Balance Transfer Options
If you want to transfer your personal loan balance to Bajaj Finserv, you can reach out to them at:
- Any of their nearest branches
- Call them at 020 3957 5152
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Balance Transfer Online
Since personal loans are easy to avail and unsecured, they are a favorable product for the transfer of balance. You will only be required to provide a few details to get your personal loan transferred to your Bajaj Finserv account. However, it is advisable to take into consideration the interest rate before applying for a balance transfer. This is because a balance transfer could negatively affect your repayment plans.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Balance Transfer Benefits
When you are transferring your personal loan balance from another bank to Bajaj Finserv, you will be able to enjoy multiple benefits. Some of these benefits have been mentioned below:
Suitable interest rate – Bajaj Finserv offers a reduced rate of interest in case of personal loan outstanding amount transfer. This will relieve your debt burden by reducing the installment amount. It will be easier for you to pay off the remaining loan amount.
Remunerative add-on features – Bajaj Finserv will certainly offer you a handsome rate of interest if you have been consistent with your EMI payouts at the previous NBFC/Bank. The transfer charges imposed by Bajaj Finserv will also be minimum if you have been paying your EMI diligently.
Enhanced back-end services – Bajaj Finserv has an efficient customer service department in place that will take care of all your requirements.
Top-up loan amount – Bajaj Finserv might offer you a top-up loan that can be extended to a revised rate of interest. This top-up loan will be above the existing personal loan.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Balalnce Transfer Eligibility
- Individual applying for a personal loan at Bajaj Finserv must be between 23 years and 55 years of age.
- The applicant must be a salaried professional who is employed at an MNC, a private or a public company.
- The applicant must be a resident of India (an Indian citizen).
Applicant’s net salary on a monthly basis will be dependent on his/her city of residence:
- For Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Noida, and Thane – Rs.35,000 per month
- For Ahmedabad and Kolkata – Rs.30,000 per month
- For Jaipur, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Cochin, and Surat – Rs.28,000 per month
- For Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore, Bhubaneswar, Vizag, Nasik, Aurangabad, Madurai, Mysore, Bhopal, Jamnagar, Kolhapur, Raipur, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Calicut, Rajkot – Rs.25,000 per month
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the bank where the loan has been taken from
- Identity proof
- Proof of age
- Proof of income
- For salaried individuals – Statement of bank for the preceding 6 months
- For self-employed individuals – Income Tax Return (ITR – for the preceding 3 years), statement of bank (of last 1 year)
- Form 16 or a TDS certificate
- Copy of the loan statement
Apply for a personal loan through Bankbazaar to avail benefits such as hassle-free documentation, quick disbursal of loan amount, and so on.