You can apply for a personal loan if you are just starting out in your career and have expenses to meet. You can visit the official website of Oye Loans and apply for a personal loan at an interest rate of 2.5% p.m.
How to apply for a loan from Oye Loans?
There are two ways through which you can apply for a personal loan from Oye Loans. One is by downloading the Oye Loans mobile app and the other is by visiting the official website of Oye Loans.
How to apply via the Oye Loans mobile app?
The steps to apply for a personal loan from Oye Loans are given below:
Download the Oye Loans app on to your smartphone.
- You can create a profile on the app by directly logging in by using your Facebook credentials.
- Enter your personal details.
- Upload your picture, details of your PAN Card, proof of address, and a picture of your office ID card.
- You will then have to choose the loan amount that you want to avail. The lender will verify your documents and once they are verified, a contract agreement will be sent to you. The agreement will contain the details of the loan amount, the EMI you will have to pay. Read the document carefully and click on agree.
- The money will be deposited to your bank account.
By visiting the official website of Oye Loans
Visit the official website of Oye Loans and click on ‘Apply Now’ located at the top right-hand side of the page.
- Under the ‘Login’ section, enter your mobile number so that you can receive the One-Time Password (OTP) and click on ‘GET OTP’. Enter the OTP.
- You will then have to create a profile by entering the necessary details. Submit the necessary documents such as your picture, details of your PAN Card, proof of address, and a picture of your office ID card.
- You will then have to choose the loan amount that you would like to avail. The documents will be verified by Oye Loans, post which a contract agreement will be sent to you. The agreement will contain the details of the loan amount, and the EMI you will have to pay. Read the document carefully and click on agree.
- The money will be disbursed to your bank account.
Why you should apply for a personal loan from Oye Loans?
There are various reasons why you must apply for a personal loan from Oye Loans. Some of them are given below:
- Oye Loans is suitable for you if you are just starting out in their careers and want to avail a personal loan to meet their expenses.
- It is easier for you to avail a loan from Oye Loans if you do not have any credit history to show.
- Getting a personal loan is quick and effortless.
- Minimal use of documents.
- Flexibility in the repayment of loan.
- Repayment tenure of 12 months.
- Fastest digital loan providing entity in the country.
- No prepayment fees.
FAQs about Oye Loans
- What are the eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled in order to be eligible for a personal loan from Oye Loans?
The eligibility criteria that needs to be fulfilled in order to avail a personal loan from Oye Loans is:
- You must be aged 18 years and above.
- You must be a salaried individual.
- Your net monthly take home salary must be higher than Rs.15,000.
- You reside in one of the cities where Oye Loans is operational.
- In which cities are Oye Loans operational?
The cities in which Oye Loans is operational are:
- Delhi, NCR (Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon)
- Hyderabad & Secunderabad
- Mumbai (Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane)
- How much time does it take to provide a decision on my loan application?
Once you have submitted the loan application with all the necessary documents, it will take only 1 business day for you to know the status of your application.
- Can I pre-pay my loan?
No, you cannot prepay your loan as Oye Loans does not levy any pre-payment charge.
- What are the fees charged by Oye Loans on the loans availed by me?
Oye Loans will charge a processing fee of 3% + GST on the loans availed by you along with an interest rate of 2.5% on a monthly basis. In case you delay in repaying the loan in time then a late payment fee of 1% + GST or Rs.500, whichever is higher, is levied on your existing loan amount.
- How can I repay the loan?
You can set up an ECS/NACH mandate where the loan EMI is debited directly from your account on the due date post approval of the loan. You can also use the auto debit feature by getting in touch with your bank. The required EMI amount will be debited directly from your bank account. You can also transfer the said amount to the account of Oye Loans via NEFT/IMPS.
- I cannot pay the required amount on my due date. What do I do?
In case you are unable to pay the required amount on time, it is recommended you inform OYE Loans by either calling on the number +91 7339111454 between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Monday to Friday) or send a mail to email@example.com. The company will get in touch with you and provide you a solution for the same.