Kissht is a non-banking financial corporation (NBFC) which came into existence in 2015 and is operated by Onemi Technology Private Limited. You can avail different types of loan products including personal loans at attractive interest rates and flexible repayment tenures.
Benefits of applying for a personal loan from Kissht
- Easy repayment option
- Zero foreclosure charge
- Free Kissht EMI Card
Eligibility criteria required to be fulfilled
- You must be a salaried individual with a minimum salary of Rs.15,000 per month.
- Or you must be a self-employed individual with a minimum annual income of Rs.1.2 lakh.
Documents required to be submitted
- Copy of your Aadhaar Card
- Copy of your PAN Card
- 1 post-dated cancelled cheque
- Bank statements for the last three months
How to apply for a personal loan from Kissht?
Given below are the steps you will have to follow if you wish to apply for a personal loan from Kissht:
- Visit the official website of Kissht.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ located at the top-right hand side of the page.
- If you are an existing customer, then you can click on ‘Sign in’ and enter your mobile number or email ID followed by a password and log in. If you don’t want to log in using your password, then you can do so by generating a one-time password (OTP) on your mobile phone. Enter the OTP and you can enter the portal and apply for a personal loan.
- If you are a new user, then enter the details as required. Generate an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on ‘Register Now’.
- You can now use your login credentials to log in to the portal.
- Select the loan product you wish to avail. Upload the necessary documents as required by the lender. Once you have submitted the documents, the bank will verify them, and if they are satisfied that all the information provided by you is correct, the lender will disburse the loan amount to your bank account.
- How do I check the status of my loan application?
You can check the status of your loan application by either sending a mail to email@example.com or calling the number 022-62820570 any time between 09:30 a.m. and 06:30 p.m. from Monday to Sunday.
You can also get in touch with a Kissht representative by using the live chat facility which you will find both on the official website and the mobile app of Kissht.
- Can I apply for a personal loan from Kissht from a physical store?
Yes, you can apply for a personal loan for buying products on EMI from merchants who have tie-ups with Kissht. You can call the number 022-3051 5500 and provide your pin code to the Kissht representative who will provide you with the nearest store from where you can avail a personal loan from Kissht.
- What is the loan repayment tenure?
The repayment tenure can range between 6 months and 24 months. The repayment tenure that you will choose will depend on your convenience and the type of loan availed by you.
- I do not have my original PAN Card but a photocopy of the same, am I still eligible for the loan application process?
You can submit the photocopy of your PAN Card to Kissht who will do their best to ensure that your loan gets sanctioned. All you have to do is self-attest the photocopy of your PAN card, provide your signature and then upload it on the Kissht portal.
- How do I apply for a Kissht Digital EMI Card?
The process to apply for a Kissht Digital EMI Card is given below:
- Visit either the official website of Kissht or download the Kissht mobile app.
- Select “Activate Digital EMI Card’.
- Fill the application form and provide the necessary basic information.
- Pay the processing fee. The fee is completely refundable in case your application for the Kissht Digital EMI Card gets rejected.
- Upload the soft copy of the documents required by the lender.
- Once you have uploaded the documents, the lender will have a look and verify them. If they are satisfied with the fact that the documents submitted by you are correct, then they will immediately approve your application for the Kissht Digital EMI Card.
- Once your Digital EMI Card is approved, a wallet amount will be assigned to your card. You can now use the Digital EMI Card as per your convenience.