|Bank||State Bank of India|
|Category||SBI Basic Savings Account|
|Minimum Balance Amount||NIL|
|Debit Card Offered||Basic ATM-Debit Card|
|Eligibility Criteria||Individuals who are 18 years old and above.|
- A SBI Basic Savings Account can be opened free of cost at any SBI branch.
- This account is KYC compliant and can be operated as a single account or jointly.
- There is no upper limit set for the balance amount held in the account.
- The SBI Basic Account can be easily accessed and a cheque book will also be issued along with it.
- Accounts can be transferred between SBI branches free of cost.
- Customers cannot open any other SB account, if they hold a SBI Basic Savings Account. All other accounts have to be closed within 30 days of opening a SBI Basic Savings Account.
- Four free ATM withdrawals are allowed every month from SBI or other bank ATMS. Any withdrawal after that would be charged.
- Utility bill payments can be done using this account.
|Internet Banking||NEFT/RTGS transactions can be done free of cost.|
|Debit Card||A debit card is given free of cost with no annual maintenance charge|
|Mobile Banking||Not Available|
|Other Services||Any extra service availed will be charged as per the bank’s regulations.|
|Deposit or Collection of Cheques drawn by Central or State Government||Nil|
|Deposit of Cash||Nil|
|Activation of Inoperative Accounts||Nil|
|Issuance of variants of ATM cards||Charges as stipulated by the bank.|
- Filled-in Account Opening Form (AOF)
- Colored passport-size photographs – 2
- KYC documents as stated in the AOF
- KYC Information
- Type of Savings Account required
- Form 60 / PAN Number
- Form DA-1 for making a nomination (Optional)
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.