|Bank||State Bank of India|
|Category||SBI Basic Savings Account|
|Minimum Balance Amount||NIL|
|Debit Card Offered||Basic ATM-Debit Card|
|Eligibility Criteria||Individuals who are 18 years old and above.|
- A SBI Basic Savings Account can be opened free of cost at any SBI branch.
- This account is KYC compliant and can be operated as a single account or jointly.
- There is no upper limit set for the balance amount held in the account.
- The SBI Basic Account can be easily accessed and a cheque book will also be issued along with it.
- Accounts can be transferred between SBI branches free of cost.
- Customers cannot open any other SB account, if they hold a SBI Basic Savings Account. All other accounts have to be closed within 30 days of opening a SBI Basic Savings Account.
- Four free ATM withdrawals are allowed every month from SBI or other bank ATMS. Any withdrawal after that would be charged.
- Utility bill payments can be done using this account.
|Internet Banking||NEFT/RTGS transactions can be done free of cost.|
|Debit Card||A debit card is given free of cost with no annual maintenance charge|
|Mobile Banking||Not Available|
|Other Services||Any extra service availed will be charged as per the bank’s regulations.|
|Deposit or Collection of Cheques drawn by Central or State Government||Nil|
|Deposit of Cash||Nil|
|Activation of Inoperative Accounts||Nil|
|Issuance of variants of ATM cards||Charges as stipulated by the bank.|
- Filled-in Account Opening Form (AOF)
- Colored passport-size photographs – 2
- KYC documents as stated in the AOF
- KYC Information
- Type of Savings Account required
- Form 60 / PAN Number
- Form DA-1 for making a nomination (Optional)
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.