About SBI Missed Call Banking (SBI Quick)
A free service that is provided by State Bank of India (SBI) known as SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking, allows its customers to get their Mini Statement, Balance Enquiry, and many more details by sending an SMS or giving a missed call. However, customers can avail these services only by using the registered mobile number.
SBI customers will also have to download the SBI Quick app on their Blackberry, iOS, or Android phone. The app can be found in the respective app store. Once the app is downloaded, you will need to complete the login procedure. Internet connection is not required to avail the facilities of the SBI Quick app as all details can be received by giving a missed call or sending an SMS.
How to Register SBI Missed Call Banking?
In order to avail the SBI Quick Missed Call Banking services, you will need to complete a one-time registration process. The process is simple and can be completed in a few minutes. The step-by-step procedure to register SBI Missed Call Banking(SBI Quick) is mentioned below:
- You must send an SMS to 09223488888 from the mobile number that is linked to your account. The format of the SMS must be ‘REG Account Number’.
- Once the SMS is sent, you will receive a confirmation message. The confirmation message will state whether the registration process is successful or unsuccessful.
- In case the process is successful, you will be able to start using the SBI Quick Missed Call Banking services.
In case the SBI Quick registration process is unsuccessful, you will need to check the below-mentioned details:
- Check the format of the SMS as well as the number the SMS was sent to.
- Check if the number the SMS was sent from has been updated at the bank. In case it is not updated at the bank, you can visit the bank branch and update the number.
Check Related More Info about SBI SMS Banking
SBI Balance Enquiry by Missed Call Banking
Individuals will be able to Enquire SBI balance easily in case they avail the SBI Quick facility. SBI account holders must give a missed call in order to check SBI Account Balance to below number:
SBI Missed Call Number: 09223766666
SBI Balance Enquiry by Sending SMS
SBI customers can also send an SMS to the same number to check SBI balance. The SMS must be sent from the mobile number that has been linked to the account.
Format to Check SBI Balance: BAL to 09223766666
Generate SBI Mini Statement
SBI customers can easily generate a Mini Statement once they have registered for the SBI Quick facility. The Mini Statement will provide the last 5 transaction details that have been made in the account. SBI customers can receive the Mini Statement by giving a missed call to 09223866666. The Mini Statement can also be received by sending an SMS to the same number.
Format to Generate SBI Mini Statement: MSTMT to 09223766666
Other SBI Missed Call Services
|ATM Card Blocking||BLOCK(space)XXXX to 567676 (Where XXXX are the last 4 digits of the card)||
|ATM Card Usage Configuration||SWON/SWOFFATM/POS/ECOM/INTL/DOM XXXX to 09223966666 (Where XXXX are the last 4 digits of the card)||
|Loan Enquiry||HOME or CAR to 09223588888 For Home and Car loan respectively.||Customers can know about the latest in car loan or home loan products. An instant SMS is sent with the features, followed by a call from SBI.|
|Prime Minister’s Social Security Schemes||Through the app.||Customers can register for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)|
|Deregistration||DREG(space) <Account Number> to 09223488888||Users can deregister for SBI Quick.|
|Full list of services||HELP to 09223588888||
|Six-digit number (567676)||Applicable premium charges|
|Ten digit numbers||SMS Charges as per mobile plan of the customer|
|Missed call service||No charges If customer listens to IVR for three seconds – charges as per customer’s plan|
SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking FAQs
Yes, it is important that your mobile number should be updated with the bank and registered in order to use the SBI Quick.
SBI Quick is available for SB/CC/CA/OD accounts.
No, there is no such restriction.
No, customers can have only one account registered with a phone number at one time.
No, the bank does not charge anything for missed call services, however if the customer listens to the IVR for more than 3 seconds, they are charged based on their respective plan.
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.