A free service that is provided by State Bank of India (SBI) known as SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking, allows its customers to get their Mini Statement, Balance Check, and many more details by sending an SMS or giving a missed call. However, customers can avail these services only by using the registered mobile number.
SBI customers will also have to download the SBI Quick app on their Blackberry, iOS, or Android phone. The app can be found in the respective app store. Once the app is downloaded, you will need to complete the login procedure. Internet connection is not required to avail the facilities of the SBI Quick app as all details can be received by giving a missed call or sending an SMS.
Update on debit card transactions due to the coronavirus pandemic
The Finance Minister announced an update on debit card transactions as part of the economic measures in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. These updates are as follows:
- Debit card holders can now withdraw cash from ATMs of any bank anywhere in the country, without incurring any additional transaction charges, for the next 3 months.
- Bank accounts will not charge any penalty for non-maintenance of the minimum balance requirement for the next 3 months.
- There will be a reduction in bank charges for digital trade transactions.
How to Register SBI Missed Call Banking?
In order to avail the SBI Quick Missed Call Banking services, you will need to complete a one-time registration process. The process is simple and can be completed in a few minutes. The step-by-step procedure to register SBI Missed Call Banking(SBI Quick) is mentioned below:
- You must send an SMS to 09223488888 from the mobile number that is linked to your account. The format of the SMS must be ‘REG Account Number’.
- Once the SMS is sent, you will receive a confirmation message. The confirmation message will state whether the registration process is successful or unsuccessful.
- In case the process is successful, you will be able to start using the SBI Quick Missed Call Banking services.
- Check the format of the SMS as well as the number the SMS was sent to.
- Check if the number the SMS was sent from has been updated at the bank. In case it is not updated at the bank, you can visit the bank branch and update the number.
Check Related More Info about SBI SMS Banking
SBI Balance Enquiry by Missed Call Banking
Generate SBI Mini StatementSBI customers can easily generate a Mini Statement once they have registered for the SBI Quick facility. The Mini Statement will provide the last 5 transaction details that have been made in the account. SBI customers can receive the Mini Statement by giving a missed call to 09223866666. The Mini Statement can also be received by sending an SMS to the same number. Format to Generate SBI Mini Statement: MSTMT to 09223766666
Other SBI Missed Call Services
|Service||SMS/Missed Call||Information||ATM Card Blocking||BLOCK(space)XXXX to 567676 (Where XXXX are the last 4 digits of the card)||
|ATM Card Usage Configuration||SWON/SWOFFATM/POS/ECOM/INTL/DOM XXXX to 09223966666 (Where XXXX are the last 4 digits of the card)||
|Loan Enquiry||HOME or CAR to 09223588888 For Home and Car loan respectively.||Customers can know about the latest in car loan or home loan products. An instant SMS is sent with the features, followed by a call from SBI.|
|Prime Minister’s Social Security Schemes||Through the app.||Customers can register for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)|
|Deregistration||DREG(space) Account Number to 09223488888||Users can deregister for SBI Quick.|
|Full list of services||HELP to 09223588888||
|Six-digit number (567676)||Applicable premium charges|
|Ten digit numbers||SMS Charges as per mobile plan of the customer|
|Missed call service||No charges If customer listens to IVR for three seconds – charges as per customer’s plan|
SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking FAQs
Yes, it is important that your mobile number should be updated with the bank and registered in order to use the SBI Quick.
SBI Quick is available for SB/CC/CA/OD accounts.
No, there is no such restriction.
No, customers can have only one account registered with a phone number at one time.
No, the bank does not charge anything for missed call services, however if the customer listens to the IVR for more than 3 seconds, they are charged based on their respective plan.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Savings Account Popular Pages
- Savings Account
- Best Zero Balance Savings Account
- Post Office Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Savings Account
- ICICI Savings Account
- UBI Savings Account
- Citibank Savings Account
- PNB Savings Account
- Savings Account Interest Rates
- Savings Account vs Current Account
- Zero Balance Savings Account
- Banks with Highest Interest Rates in India
- SBI Balance Enquiry
- Kotak 811