SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking is a latest from State Bank of India, offering banking services over a missed call or an SMS with specific keywords. Customers can send a pre-defined keyword to particular mobile number in order to avail the service of their choice. Services such as balance enquiry, ATM card blocking, card usage configuration, mini statement, car/home loan enquiry, or PM social security schemes can be availed using the SBI Quick. The service is activated on the same mobile registered with the bank for a particular account
The SBI Quick App can be downloaded from the respective app stores of Android, iOS, Windows, or Blackberry phone users. Customers would not need an internet connection to avail these services, as long as the app has been downloaded. These services are enabled over SMS or missed call.
How to register for SBI Quick?
Customers are required to register only once for this service. For registration, the following SMS needs to be sent to 09223488888: REG
SMS or Missed call services:
|Balance Enquiry||BAL to 09223766666||Customers can also give a missed call to the number. This provides the last ‘clear’ balance on the customer’s account.|
|Mini Statement||MSTMT to 09223866666||Customers can also give a missed call to the number. Mini statement of the last five transactions of the account.|
|ATM Card Blocking||BLOCK(space)XXXX to 567676 (Where XXXX are the last 4 digits of the card)||
|ATM Card Usage Configuration||SWON/SWOFFATM/POS/ECOM/INTL/DOM XXXX to 09223966666 (Where XXXX are the last 4 digits of the card)||
|Loan Enquiry||HOME or CAR to 09223588888 For Home and Car loan respectively.||Customers can know about the latest in car loan or home loan products. An instant SMS is sent with the features, followed by a call from SBI.|
|Prime Minister’s Social Security Schemes||Through the app.||Customers can register for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)|
||Users can deregister for SBI Quick.|
|Full list of services||HELP to 09223588888||
|Six-digit number (567676)||Applicable premium charges|
|Ten digit numbers||SMS Charges as per mobile plan of the customer|
|Missed call service||No charges If customer listens to IVR for three seconds – charges as per customer’s plan|
SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking FAQs
- Is it mandatory that the mobile number I use for SBI Quick should be registered with the bank?
- Is SBI Quick available for all types of accounts with SBI?
- Is there a limit to the number of enquiries that can be made using the app in a day or month?
- Is it possible to have two account numbers with the bank registered with the same mobile number?
- Do I have to pay any charges for availing SBI Quick – Missed Call services?
Yes, it is important that your mobile number should be updated with the bank and registered in order to use the SBI Quick.
SBI Quick is available for SB/CC/CA/OD accounts.
No, there is no such restriction.
No, customers can have only one account registered with a phone number at one time.
No, the bank does not charge anything for missed call services, however if the customer listens to the IVR for more than 3 seconds, they are charged based on their respective plan.
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.