Bank of Baroda offers Baroda M-connect, which is a banking application that customers can download on mobile phones and use to carry out transactions on the move. Using M-connect, customers of Bank of Baroda can transfer funds, access their savings account information, recharge mobile, pay utility bills, book movie tickets, flight tickets, and more. Availing Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking Facility is so easy.Customers of Bank of Baroda can avail the mobile banking facility or M-connect by following these simple steps such as Registering, Downloading software, Activate or installation of software
Features of Bank of Baroda M-connect:
Given below are some of the features of M-connect:
- It is easy to use as the registration process as well as the activation process is simple.
- The login and transactions are secured with two passwords, login passwords, as well as mPIN.
- The menu is based on the icon and options on the menu are easy to access.
- It works only on GPRS mode in Windows, iOS, and Android. In Java phones, both GPRS and SMS modes are available.
Benefits of Bank of Baroda M-connect:
Benefits of this mobile banking facility are listed below:
- Fund transfer within the same Bank of Baroda Savings Account.
- Fund transfer to other banks through NEFT and IMPS.
- DTH and mobile recharge.
- Account mini statement.
- Account balance enquiry.
- Stop cheque facility.
- Transaction history.
- Change mPIN.
- Change login password.
- Update e-mail ID for mobile banking.
- Refer a friend.
How to Register Bank of Baroda Mobile banking(BOB M-Connect) app
Customers can register for BOB’s mobile banking services using any of the following modes:
Directly through Bank of Baroda mobile banking app:
- Download the mobile banking app from the app store.
- Open the app and click on ‘Confirm’.
- After clicking on “confirm, an SMS will be sent to your registered number for verification.
- If your number is not registered with the mobile banking services, you will be given the option to register.
- Click on ‘Register Now’.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number for validation.
- Enter your debit card details.
- After providing all the necessary details, you will receive the mPIN via SMS.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to activate the mobile banking services.
- Log on to BOB net banking portal
- Click on the ‘M-Connect Registration’ option from the ‘Quick Links’ menu.
- Alternatively, you can click on ‘M-Connect Registration’ option from the ‘Services’ menu.
- It will lead you to the registration page.
- Enter your name, create a customer ID, and enter your mobile number.
- Enter the user ID and your transaction password.
- After entering all the details you will be registered with the bank’s mobile banking services.
Bank of Baroda ATM:
- Visit your nearest Bank of Baroda ATM
- Select the ‘M-Connect(Mobile Banking)’ option from the menu.
- Select the ‘Registration’ option
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Select the account type.
- After selecting the account type, your registration will be complete.
- You will receive the mPIN through an SMS on your registered phone number.
- By visiting Bank of Baroda’s branch: Visit your nearest Bank of Baroda branch and fill in the application form to activate the services. Make sure that all the account and contact details are correct.
How to Login to Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking App
Follow the steps mentioned below to log In to Bank of Baroda’s mobile banking app(BOB M-Connect):
- Download the app from the app store.
- Launch the app and tap on ‘Confirm’
- The app will fetch your registered mobile number. Tap on ‘Confirm’ if the number is correct.
- An OTP will sent to the number after confirmation.
- After OTP verification, you can create your own application password.
- After creating the password, go through the terms and conditions.
- After you agree to the terms and conditions, you can create your mPIN.
- Enter the mPIN received via SMS in the first field.
- Enter a new mPIN in the second field and confirm it.
- Your mobile application will be activated.
- You can login using the new credentials.
How to Reset Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking mPin
The BOB M-Connect mobile banking mPIN can be changed through any of the following modes:
- By visiting Bank of Baroda’s branch: You can visit your home branch and request to change the current mPIN. You will have to provide information like your account details and contact details. After disclosing all the necessary details, you will receive the mPIN.
- By visiting Bank of Baroda’s ATM: Visit your nearest Bank of Baroda ATM. Insert your debit card and tap on the ‘Forgot login password/mPIN’ option. After verifying the necessary information, you will be receive the new mPIN on your mobile phone via SMS.
- Via mobile banking app: When you log in to Bank of Baroda’s for the first time, you are given an option to change your mPIN. Apart from that, you can change the mPIN by going to the settings menu in the app.
List of Bank of Baroda Mobile Apps
|BHIM Baroda Pay||
Precautions to be taken while using the Bank of Baroda M-connect:
- Customers should not save their mPIN on your mobile phone anywhere.
- Customers should not share their passwords with anyone.
- He or she must give in writing If the registered mobile number is being changed to another.
- Customers must not enter their debit card details on any other app in play store apart from M-connect.
- The bank does not call its customers asking for mobile banking PINs or passwords. Customers must be careful and avoid entertaining such fraudulent calls.
- In case, the customer’s registered mobile number is deactivated without requesting for it, it could imply that the customer’s credentials are at a risk of being stolen.
- If there has been an unauthorised access to your account, or information or if there has been disputed transactions, customer must contact the telecom service provider as well as the bank.
- Customers are advised to change their passwords as frequently as possible.
- If he or she notices any unauthorised use of their mobile banking, it is advised to de-register or deactivate immediately through ATM, or bank branch.
Baroda M-connect offers anytime and anywhere access to customer’s accounts, be it for travelling, home expenses, restaurant expenses, or any kind of transaction.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Savings Account Popular Pages
- Savings Account
- Best Zero Balance Savings Account
- Post Office Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Savings Account
- ICICI Savings Account
- UBI Savings Account
- Citibank Savings Account
- PNB Savings Account
- Savings Account Interest Rates
- Savings Account vs Current Account
- Zero Balance Savings Account
- Banks with Highest Interest Rates in India
- SBI Balance Enquiry
- Kotak 811