Overview about Bank of Baroda Net Banking
Bank of Baroda offers its customers an internet banking facility ‘Baroda Connect’ introduced by the bank as an alternative channel for providing efficient and effective customer service. This 24/7 unique online service can be customised for use by both corporate as well as retail customers. Bank of Baroda savings account customers can access their account either through the internet or mobile phone. It is a round-the-clock global banking service that makes banking a convenient and hassle-free experience.
Features of BoB Net Banking
Bank of Baroda or BOB allows its customers to carry out various financial as well as non-financial services online, without physically visiting the bank. Some of the features of BOB Internet Banking are:
- Account Access – Using internet banking, you have instant access to your bank account. By simply visiting the bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and logging in to BOB Internet Banking using your user ID and password. A successful log-in allows you to view your savings account balance and statement of account.
- Transaction History – You can log into your account and generate the transaction history of the last two months in your account at any given point of time.
- Issuance of Cheque Book – You can also request for a new cheque book online via internet banking services of the bank.
- Check Status of Cheque Book Request – By logging on to the BOB Internet Banking Services or Baroda Connect, you can also keep track of your cheque book request.
- View Multiple Account Information – Using these online services, you have access to more than one account, using a single user ID, if all the accounts belong to you.
- Account Summary of Deposit, Operative and Loan Accounts – You can also connect virtually to all your BOB accounts such as loan account, deposit or operative account.
Fund Transfer – Customers of BOB can do an online fund transfer using the internet banking facilities in the bank’s website. Transfer to your own accounts as well as third party transfers is possible via this mode. You can also schedule a fund transfer for a future date either to self-linked account or third-party.
Utility Bill Payment – Through Baroda Easy Pay, BOB customers can easily make their utility bill payments such as electricity, telephone, bill, etc. Other services such as travel plan bookings, online subscriptions and donations can also be paid for, using BOB Internet Banking.
Online Tax Payment – Baroda Connect also allows you to pay your direct and indirect taxes online including Service Tax, Income Tax, Custom Duty, Excise Duty, and others.
School or Institution Fees – There is no need for BOB customers to stand in long queues to pay educational fees for schools and institutions. Through Baroda Connect, even this process has been simplified.
IRCTC Booking – Railway tickets can also be booked via BOB’s Baroda Connect. The bank’s website redirects you to the IRCTC website, where you can log in and book your travel ticket online.
How do you register for Bank of Baroda Internet Banking?
The process of registering for BOB Internet Banking Services is as follows:
- Visit Bank of Baroda homepage and click on the link that says ‘Download Application Form’.
- Download the appropriate internet banking form. You can also collect this form from your bank branch.
- Fill in the form giving genuine information along with all the required signatures.
- Submit the completed form to the branch where your account has been opened.
- You will receive your user ID and password through courier or mail as chosen by you.
- On receipt of the above information, you will be ready to access your BOB account online.
How do you log in to Bank of Baroda Net Banking for the first time?
If you are logging in for the first time, you are required to follow the steps given below:
Visit the bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com
Select ‘Net Banking’ and choose your country.
Then, select between retail user and corporate user.
The login page then requires you to enter your user ID and password and click on the Go button.
The page then takes you to the terms and conditions page, where you have to click on the Agree button.
Bank of Baroda Internet Banking FAQs
Are there any charges for using BOB’s Internet Banking Services?
No, most of the internet banking services provided by Bank of Baroda is free of charge. However, you will have to incur cheque book charges and stop payment charges.
Can I use Baroda Connect to pay my loan installment?
Yes, you can pay your loan installment using Baroda Connect, if you have transaction rights.
In how many days approximately will I receive my user ID for Baroda Connect?
Bank of Baroda usually takes up to seven working days to send your user ID to the registered address.
If I fail to login using the allotted user ID and password, what should I do?
If you fail to login using the given user ID and password, contact the branch to confirm if it has been activated. Recheck whether you are making any human error such as using capital letter, etc.
What If I have forgotten my internet banking password, how do I obtain a new one?
If you have forgotten your internet banking password, you can submit the Forgot Password Form’ to the bank’s branch. A new password will be sent to your address.
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.