About IndusInd NetBanking
For the convenience of its customers, IndusInd Bank presents IndusNet internet banking service which provides a wide range of services. With the help of IndusNet, customers can now access and take full control of their IndusInd savings account anytime and from anywhere. This online banking service has been designed to be customer friendly and is very simple to use, allowing customers to make use of a number of banking related services like account opening, bill payments, online fund transfers, download previous account statements, carry out service requests, review your mutual fund investments, shop online, apply for a IndusInd debit card, along with a host of other transactions and activities.
Features Of IndusInd Net Banking
IndusNet is an easy-to-use net banking service introduced by IndusInd to help its customers save precious time which is otherwise wasted on making trips to the bank. Customers can carry out variety of banking related activities from the convenience of the home or office. Some of the features of IndusNet are:
IndusNet enables you to control and monitor your account online, wherever you may be. You can view your account summary online and monitor your transactions, view your transaction history and download account statements dating back to the past 12 months, view images of cheques issued, and also view the details of your debit card like transaction limits, reward points, status, IndusMoney balance, etc.
Online fund transfers can now be done in a jiffy with the help of IndusNet. You can transfer money, to and from your own IndusInd account, to other IndusInd bank account and also to third party bank accounts held with other banks. Online fund transfers, which can also be scheduled to be carried out at pre-specified dates or intervals, will be done via NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. You can add and manage beneficiaries to whom regular fund transfers have to be made. You can make credit card bill payments via fund transfers.
Utility Bill Payments
Payment of bills was never this easy as it is now with IndusNet BillPay. This is the bill payment service which comes under IndusNet and allows customers to pay off a variety of utility bills on a convenient and secure basis. With this facility, you can register you regular billers, make utility bill payments (electricity, mobile phone bills, DTH connection, telephone bill, etc.), receive alerts when payments are due to any biller, make instant bill payments, view your bill payment history, view your billing history and also set an automatic schedule for payments to be made on a recurring basis.
- Place a request for a new cheque book, stop payment of cheques, request for a Demand Draft.
- Via IndusNet online banking, you can notify the bank towards the loss of a debit/ATM card, request to get your Debit/ATM card activated for shopping and place requests for redemption of Reward points.
- You can request for your account statement, inform the bank about a change your registered address, register for mobile alerts, request for changing your IndusMoney Limit, notify the bank about a change in your contact number / email ID, etc.
- Via IndusNet, you can request to open a new Fixed Deposit account, request for a Sweep-in Deposit or for grouping of Customer IDs.
Mutual funds are one of the most popular investment options currently available in the market. With the help of IndusNet, you can easily keep an eye on your mutual fund investment portfolio and keep a track of your investments.
Nowadays, there is hardly anyone living in urban cities who isn’t aware of the convenience offered by online shopping. With IndusNet, online shopping becomes even easier and far more secure as the website employs advanced security measures and technology to ensure that all your transactions are completely risk free.
Via IndusNet, you can get your debit card validated by the bank on an Online Registration basis, register to receive an One Time Password (OTP) for all your card / account related transactions to
ensure absolute security and also enable Channel Locking.
In addition to the aforementioned features and services which Indus/net offers, there are a few additional services which you can carry out as well. These include interacting with your personal banker, set customized SMS, email, IndusNet Inbox alerts for transactions which you carry out, view current indicative foreign exchange rates, view the details of your auto loan, review the holdings in your demat account, etc.
Services Offered Under IndusInd Bank Net Banking
Under IndusNet, customers can benefit not only from the net banking service but also from two other services which allow for easy bill payments and management of accounts.
The time has come to leave behind the hassles of depositing cheques, standing in long queues waiting your turn at the bank, keep a track of numerous utility bills and cheques which you issue towards those payments or bother about balancing your cheque book. To the immense relief to millions of customers, IndusInd Bank presents IndusNet BillPay. This is a simple, convenient and secure bill payment service which will allow you to manage your bills through your IndusNet account, no matter where you may be. The View & Pay service under BillPay allows users to make quick and secure bill payments for a variety of utility bills like electricity bills, telephone bills, mobile recharges, DTH connection payments from your IndusNet account. Additionally, you can also make payments of your insurance premiums, gas connection bill and other such similar services via the View & Pay service on IndusNet BillPay, which can be used absolutely free of charge by all IndusNet users. The IndusNet BillPay is here to simplify the often tedious task of bill payments which can not be made quickly and conveniently.
To help you organize and take control of all aspects of your online banking account, IndusInd presents the ‘Manage Accounts’ feature. This feature allows you to manage and customize all your account related settings and preferences while also allowing you to carry out numerous account and payment related activities. With Manage Accounts, you can update your contact details, manage your debit card, link multiple deposits, set customized alerts for transactions, upgrade your account plan, etc. the Manage Accounts facility can be availed free of charge. However, charges will be levied for the services which are offered under this facility.
Registering For IndusInd Bank Net Banking
You can register for the IndusNet internet banking service in a few easy steps. There are multiple ways in which you can register for this service, as follows:
- You can register for IndusNet online by visiting www.indusind.com. Keep your Debit/ATM card handy before you sit to register for the service by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ link.
- The second option to register for IndusNet is by calling the IndusInd customer care center.
- Alternately, you can also register for the IndusNet service by visiting your nearest IndusInd branch.
IndusNet internet banking services FAQs
- Who is eligible to register for the IndusNet service?
All IndusInd Bank customers holding Savings or Current accounts which are operated on either, survivor/anyone or survivor basis are eligible to register for the IndusNet internet banking service.
- What are the requirements to use IndusNet online banking service?
To access and use the IndusNet service, you will be required to have a steady internet connection which can be accessed via a PC or laptop with browsers like Internet Explorer Version 6.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox Version 3.0 or higher. While accessing IndusNet through other browsers, there is a chance that some pages of the website may not load as expected.
- How safe is it to transact via IndusNet?
IndusInd prioritizes the safety of its customer’s transactions and accounts above everything else. To ensure this, the bank has employed the most advanced security measures like 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology implementation for all transactions, along with implementing a number of highly advanced internal control measures and processes which work to ensure that all transactions carried out are secure and confidential.
- What will I need in order to register online for IndusNet?
Registering for IndusNet is a simple and quick process, for which you will require your
IndusInd Bank Customer ID along with a valid IndusInd Bank Debit Card. For your online registration process, you may be asked to provide information like your date of birth (DOB) or your Permanent Account Number (PAN). If you do not hold a valid Debit Card and cannot go ahead with the registration process, you must call the IndusInd Bank Contact Center or visit your nearest IndusInd branch, where representatives will help you with alternate ways of registering for IndusNet.
- For how long back can I view my transaction history?
With IndusNet, you can view your transaction history dating back over the past 12 months.
- How can I register a 3rd party for online fund transfer?
It is easy. You only have to visit he IndusNet website and click on the ‘Add Beneficiary’ option. By clicking that, you will be able to register another IndusInd bank account as your beneficiary or a bank account held with another non-IndusInd bank for fund transfer.
- What proof will I receive of having made a payment when I do it via Bill Pay?
For all transactions, when you have successfully made the payment, you will receive a ‘Reference number’ for each transaction. The details of each transaction will be available for reviewing in your IndusInd Bank Account statement under Instant pay transaction section. This amount mentioned for every transaction will include the processing fee which is charged.
- What types of alerts can I register to receive?
You can register to receive alerts for any account related activity, bill payment activity or any other IndusNet activity.
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.