PNB offers online banking facilities to its customers for various banking related products and services. Customers of PNB can access net banking services right from their homes or offices, sitting where they are. Through PNB net, customers can make online transactions as well as monitor their PNB savings bank account from anywhere. Other pnb online services offered by PNB include online opening of accounts, credit card payments, utility bill payments, etc. Punjab National Bank also offers internet banking services to its NRI customers.
Services Offered Under PNB Internet Banking
With PNB internet banking, customers can carry out various financial services online, without having to actually visit the bank. Most of these services can be carried out in a matter of a few seconds.
- Financial Services:
Some of the financial services offered online are:
Online Opening Of Accounts:
- Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit - FD and RD accounts can be opened online using PNB internet banking.
- Closure of FD Account - Online banking services of PNB can also be used to close an FD account with the bank.
- Opening of PPF Account - You can open a PPF account using the internet banking facilities of Punjab National Bank.
Fund Transfer Within PNB:
- Fund Transfer to Own Account - Self-transfers can be done using PNB internet banking where you can transfer funds into your PNB account from another account held with another bank.
- Fund Transfer to Third Party – Customers of PNB can also send funds to other bank accounts apart from Canara Bank.
Interbank Fund Transfers:
Customers can now use NEFT and RTGS transfer facility, which is available 24/7, including holidays and Sundays through IMPS using MMID or IFSC.
Utility Bill Payments:
PNB customers can pay utility and other bills without any hassle with the help of bill payment facility of PNB online. Bills for services such as electricity, telephone, mutual fund investments, credit card bills, etc. can be paid using PNB internet banking.
You can even make your tax payments via the internet banking facility of PNB.
Credit Card Related Payments:
Credit card bills can also be paid in seconds via the internet banking link of Punjab National Bank.
- Non-financial Services:
There are other non-financial services that can also be availed online by the bank’s customers.
- Statement of Account – You can view your account statement that displays all your transaction details. The statement of account can be accessed online.
- Transaction History – PNB gives online access to your account’s transaction history. This enables you to have an idea of the transfers made, funds received or sent, etc.
- Nomination Details – Customers can also view nomination details of the account online.
Cheque Related Services:
- Raising Cheque Book Request – PNB internet banking users can raise a cheque book request by simply logging on to the net banking webpage of the bank.
- Cheque Status Inquiry – Through net banking, you will be able to find the status of the cheque issued by you.
- Stop Payment of Cheque – If you want to stop payment of a cheque issued by you, you do not have to visit the branch or make numerous calls. This facility can also be availed online.
Offline Service Requests:
Certain offline service requests can also be made online via the bank’s net banking facility. They are:
- If you are looking at changing your credit card limit, you can do that in a jiffy through PNB internet banking.
- Redemption of reward points earned on your credit card is also possible through the bank’s website.
- PNB customers can also renew their FD accounts as well as break them whenever they want to.
- E-statement registration can also be done using net banking facilities of the bank.
- There are various other bank products that can be applied to, via PNB’s internet banking web page.
Other Value Added Services:
PNB internet banking facility allows you to avail several other value added services, such as:
- Resetting of password or online registration.
- Setting recurring transactions.
- Schedule future transactions.
- Income tax e-filing.
- PNB Debit Card personalisation and hotlisting.
- Improved security features such as setting transaction limits as per your preference.
How Do You Register For PNB NetBanking?
There are many ways PNB customers can register online for PNB Internet Banking. They are:
- Visit Branch: Download Form PNB – 1085 from the internet banking website www.netpnb.com and submit the request at the bank branch.
Contact Call Centre: You can call the call centre of PNB to place your request for registering for internet banking. Call Centre numbers are:
- Toll Free Numbers – 1800 103 2222/1800 180 2222
- Tolled Number – 0120 2490000
- Register Online: PNB Debit Cardholders can register themselves for internet baking by visiting the bank’s website www.netpnb.com or through the bank’s corporate website link www.pnbindia.in
- Through ATM: PNB customers can also register for internet banking through any of the bank’s ATMs.
PNB Internet Banking FAQ
- Can I register for internet banking services at PNB, if I do not have an account with the bank?
No, you are required to have an account with PNB in order to register with the internet banking services.
- What will be my user ID for PNB internet banking services?
The user ID for availing PNB’s internet banking services is your customer ID, once your account has been registered for this facility. The customer ID can be found on your bank’s passbook.
- How many days will it take to receive my password for internet banking?
After you request for an internet banking password, it takes about six working days to reach the branch. An SMS is sent to the registered mobile number of the account. If you are registering online, you can set the password on your own.
- I am presently travelling outside India, how can I apply for PNB internet banking services?
If you are travelling outside India, you can register for PNB internet banking services online through their website.
- As an NRI customer, am I eligible for using internet banking services of Punjab National Bank?
Yes, even NRI customers are eligible for internet banking services of PNB.
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.