To provide their customers with the convenience banking at their own convenience, Union Bank of India (UBI) now offers its customers with the facility of internet banking. Now, customers no longer need to go to the bank branch and wait in long queues while awaiting their turn to be attended to by a bank official. With the Union Bank internet banking service, customers an experience the convenience of carrying out a number of banking related functions from the convenience of their home or office with a Pc or laptop. All that is needed to access internet banking is an internet enabled laptop or PC, your internet banking ID and password and you’re all set. With the help of internet banking, there are a host of banking functions which one can carry out such as view their account balance, transfer money any time via NEFT / RTGS, make payments online for a number of purchases like groceries, travel bookings and also pay your utility bills with ease within a few clicks.
Features & Benefits of UBI Internet Banking
- Account Transaction Details - With internet banking, you can easily view the transaction activity and history of your bank account at a glance. This is especially helpful to keep an eye on the transactions taking place from your savings account and check for any discrepancy.
- View or Print Account Statements - The internet banking facility allows users to not only view but also take print outs of their account statements. These are needed not only for personal reference but are often also required to avail other financial services such as loans, insurance, tax assessment etc.
- Transfer Of Funds - One of the most important benefits which accompany internet banking is the facility to transfer funds electronically. With the help of Union Bank internet banking, customers can not only transfer funds to another Union Bank account but also to accounts held with other banks within India.
- Electronic Fund Transfer via NEFT/RTGS - If Union Bank account holders wish t transfer funds to a non-Union Bank account, they can do so easily with the help of electronic money transfer services like NEFT or RTGS. Both these methods are very secure and enable money transfer to be done very quickly.
- Direct/ Indirect Tax Payments - With the help of internet banking, users can also make direct or indirect tax payments from their account. The instructions to do so are simple and can be easily followed.
- Ease of Making Secure Online Payments - Another convenient benefit of internet banking is the facility to make online payments. With almost everything now available online, it is very easy to shop online for groceries, apparel, make travel bookings and so much more. Not only that, internet banking now also allows users to pay their utility bills (electricity bills, water bills, broadband bill, etc.) online. Internet banking also allows one to make convenient and timely payments of insurance premiums and loan EMIs with an easy auto-debit facility.
Eligibility For UBI Internet Banking
In order to be eligible to apply for Union Bank internet banking, the customer must have an active bank account with Union Bank which they are operating.
How To Apply For UBI Internet Banking
It is very easy to apply and avail the internet banking service offered by Union Bank. Customers can sign up for the internet banking service via any of the channels listed below.
Individual Customers With A UBI ATM Cum Debit Card
Users who already have a UBI ATM cum debit card can easily generate their own internet banking user ID and password by simply visiting the Self User Creation module the Union Bank internet banking website. This method is quite simple to understand and easy to use. the user id and password will be provided o you within a short time. such users can also easily reset or regenerate their created passwords in case the same is forgotten. There is no need to visit the bank branch to reset or regenerate your internet banking password. The Self Reset Password module will help you with the same.
Individual Without a UBI ATM cum debit card
Users who do not have an existing UBI ATM cum debit card can also create their own internet banking user ID and generate a password with the help of the Self User Creation module on the UBI internet banking website. The User ID generated in this case will be provided with View Only rights. Users have the option of applying for Transaction Password which can be done from the Forgot/Reset Password Page. Corporate customers must apply via the bank branch with the internet banking application format for viewing and transaction facility.
Service Charges for UBI Internet Banking
The facility of internet banking is currently provided to users absolutely free of charge. Customers can create their User IDs and generate their internet banking passwords without any charge via the Self User Creation & Reset Password modules. However, when the internet banking password is sent to retail or corporate users in a printed form, the charges applicable are:
- Rs.150: (flat postal charges) + Rs 30 / per password.
- Rs.250: Postal charges + password printing charges (Flat) per corporate user.
Assistance for UBI Internet Banking
UBI provides its customers with an efficient assistance service in case of any issues with internet banking. In case the user is facing trouble with their sign on or is unable to recover their transaction password, they can do the following:
- Call the 24x7 Call Centre to reset the password and have a new password dispatched.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to get fresh passwords via speed post or courier.
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.