Features & Benefits of UBI Internet Banking
- Account Transaction Details - With internet banking, you can easily view the transaction activity and history of your bank account at a glance. This is especially helpful to keep an eye on the transactions taking place from your savings account and check for any discrepancy.
- View or Print Account Statements - The internet banking facility allows users to not only view but also take print outs of their account statements. These are needed not only for personal reference but are often also required to avail other financial services such as loans, insurance, tax assessment etc.
- Transfer Of Funds - One of the most important benefits which accompany internet banking is the facility to transfer funds electronically. With the help of Union Bank internet banking, customers can not only transfer funds to another Union Bank account but also to accounts held with other banks within India.
- Electronic Fund Transfer via NEFT/RTGS - If Union Bank account holders wish t transfer funds to a non-Union Bank account, they can do so easily with the help of electronic money transfer services like NEFT or RTGS. Both these methods are very secure and enable money transfer to be done very quickly.
- Direct/ Indirect Tax Payments - With the help of internet banking, users can also make direct or indirect tax payments from their account. The instructions to do so are simple and can be easily followed.
- Ease of Making Secure Online Payments - Another convenient benefit of internet banking is the facility to make online payments. With almost everything now available online, it is very easy to shop online for groceries, apparel, make travel bookings and so much more. Not only that, internet banking now also allows users to pay their utility bills (electricity bills, water bills, broadband bill, etc.) online. Internet banking also allows one to make convenient and timely payments of insurance premiums and loan EMIs with an easy auto-debit facility.
What is the Process to Apply for the UBI Net Banking Facility?
Individuals can apply for the net banking facility by using one of the below-mentioned channels:
- Individuals who have a debit card can create the user ID and password via the Self User Creation module that is available on the Union Bank of India website. The process is quick and simple. The password can also be generated by these users without visiting the bank branch.
- In case individuals do not have a debit card, they can still create the username and password via the Self Creation User module by choosing the without ATM card option. However, only View rights will be provided to such users. They can apply for a Transaction Password via the Forgot/Reset Password Page.
- In the case of corporate customers, they can avail the internet banking facility only by visiting the bank branch and submitting the application form.
What is the Process to Activate the Union Bank Net Banking Services?
The step-by-step procedure to register for the net banking services is mentioned below:
- First, you must visit the official website of Union Bank of India (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/) and click on ‘Self User Creation’.
- On the next page, you must either select ‘Online Self User Creation – Retail users having Debit Card’ or ‘Online Self User Creation (View Facility Only) – Retail users without Debit Card’. The relevant option must be selected depending on whether you have a debit card or not.
- Once the relevant option is selected, click on ‘Continue’.
- On the next page, the required details such as account number, date of birth, Permanent Account Number (PAN), and verification code must be filled. Click on continue once the details have been entered.
- On the next page, you must enter the debit card details and PIN. Next, any of your last five transactions and the type of transaction must be entered.
- Once the above step is complete, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. You will need to enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’.
- On the next page, the User ID and name will be displayed on the screen. Click on ‘Continue’.
- On the next page, you must create the Login Password and Transaction Password. Each password must be entered twice and must be created as per the instructions. Click on ‘Submit’ once you have created the passwords.
- You will need to wait for 24 hours for the validation process to be completed and for the internet banking account to get activated.
- A confirmation message will be sent on your registered mobile number once the registration process is complete. You can log in after 48 hours by using the User ID and Password.
What is the Process to Reset the Union Bank Net Banking Password?
The step-by-step procedure to reset the password is mentioned below:
- Initially, you will need to visit the main page of Union Bank of India (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/).
- Next, you must click on ‘Retail User Login’.
- On the next page, you must click on ‘Forgot/Reset Password’ which can be found under the ‘Services’ section.
- On the page, you must choose from one of the two relevant options that are available. You can either rest the password with the help of the debit card or without one.
- Once the relevant option is selected, click on ‘Continue’.
- On the next page, you will need to enter your User ID, account number, any of your last 5 transactions, the type of transaction, and the answer. Click on ‘Continue’ once the details have been entered.
- On completion of the above step, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. You must enter the OTP and click on ‘Continue’.
- On the next page, you will be able to change the Login Password. The password must be entered as per the instructions that have been provided. Click on ‘Continue’ next.
- On the next page, a success message will be displayed on the screen stating that ‘The password is changed successfully’. You will be able to login to your net banking account using the new password and User ID.
Checking the Balance by using UBI Net Banking
Union Bank of India customers will be able to check the balance that is available in the account once they have completed the registration process. Once the registration process is complete, they will need to use the User ID and password to check their balance. Apart from checking the balance, individuals can transfer funds, download the account statement, pay their credit card bills on the net banking portal.
What is the Process to Transfer Funds via UBI Net Banking?
The step-by-step procedure that registered net banking customers must follow to transfer funds is mentioned below:
- First, you must visit the official Union Bank of India website (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/).
- Next, you must click on ‘Retail Login’. In case you have a business account, click on ‘Corporate Login’.
- Next, the user ID and password details must be entered. Click on ‘Login’ next.
- On the next page, you must click on ‘Transfers’.
- Next, you must choose the type of payment you would like to make. You can either choose ‘IMPS (24X7 Instant Payment)’ or ‘NEFT/RTGS (Other BANK)’.
- Next, under the ‘Select Your Option’ tab, click on ‘Fund Transfer using Account Number and IFSC’.
- Next, you must click on ‘Transfer’ and choose the relevant option. You will need to select the account where the funds will have to be transferred from as well as the beneficiary account.
- Next, you must enter your email ID, mobile number, the amount that must be paid, as well as the remarks if any. Once all the above details have been entered, click on ‘Pay’.
- Next, you will need to enter the User ID and Transaction Password.
- Next, click on ‘Pay’. On the next screen, a successful message will be displayed.
What are the Transactions Limits under UBI Net banking?
In order for Union Bank of India customers to use the NEFT services, the below-mentioned details must be furnished:
- The Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) of the branch the money must be transferred to.
- The beneficiary’s name
- The account number of the beneficiary must be given as well.
Individuals will be able to transfer funds via NEFT on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. and from 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays. Transferring funds via NEFT is not possible on Sundays. However, individuals will be able to transfer funds via IMPS on Sundays.
Transfer of bulk funds must be processed before 6 p.m. The beneficiary will receive the funds on the same or latest by the next day.
Given below are the NEFT charges that will be levied for the transfer of funds:
|Transaction amount||Charges (Rs.)|
|Up to Rs.10,000||2.50 plus taxes|
|Above Rs.10,000 but below Rs.1 lakh||5 plus taxes|
|Above Rs.1 lakh but below Rs.2 lakh||15 plus taxes|
|Above Rs.2 lakh||25 plus taxes|
What is the Process to Pay the Credit Card bill by using UBI Net Banking?
The process for individuals to pay their credit card bills by using the net banking facility is simple. However, individuals must first register for the net banking facility before they can avail this service. Individuals must also link their credit card with their account once the login procedure has been completed. The procedure to link the credit card with the net banking account can be completed by using the ATM pin.
Individuals must log in to their net banking account and click on the ‘Credit Card Payment Option’ in order to pay their bill.
Assistance for UBI Internet Banking
UBI provides its customers with an efficient assistance service in case of any issues with internet banking. In case the user is facing trouble with their sign on or is unable to recover their transaction password, they can do the following:
- Call the 24x7 Call Centre to reset the password and have a new password dispatched.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to get fresh passwords via speed post or courier.
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.