Once you have completed the enrolment process for a new Aadhaar Card at an Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you can check the status of the Aadhaar on the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
You will need to provide the Enrolment ID (EID) and the date in order to check the status. The date and EID details can be found on the acknowledgment slip.
Steps to Check Your Aadhaar Status
- Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on ‘My Aadhaar’.
- On the next page, click on ‘Check Aadhaar Status’. The option can be found under the ‘Get Aadhaar’ section.
- Next, enter the EID, date, and the captcha.
- Verfiy Captcha
- Click on ‘Check Status’.
If you have forgotten or lost your Aadhaar enrolment ID, you can retrieve it using your registered mobile phone number.
FAQ's on Check Aadhaar Status
- Should I complete the enrolment procedure again if the EID has been lost?
- Where can I check the status of the Aadhaar Card?
- Is there any fee that is levied for Aadhaar enrolment?
- How can I track the delivery status of the Address Validation Letter?
- What is the process to check the Aadhaar Card reprint status?
No, you need not complete the enrolment procedure if the EID has been lost. You can retrieve the EID with the help of the mobile number.
You can check the status of the Aadhaar Card by visiting https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar. You must provide the EID and captcha details to check the status of the Aadhaar.
No, Aadhaar enrolment is free of cost.
India Post will provide the AWB number via SMS. You can use this number to check the delivery status.
You can visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-reprint-status to check the Aadhaar Card reprint status.